Trapped

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I mentioned in the beginning, I can't update everyday but I try to update as often as possible! And yes, I've published this chapter before but took it back because there was something I had to add, but now it's done, it's longer and I hope you like it! ^_^

---

Love Really Hurts by Yesung

">http://

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

Why is Mr. Young Min even doing this,

if he knows the reactions will be all negative? 

I have no idea how the fans will think, 

but I'm sure they won't support this.

I'd probably have to quit my job at SM. I've been working here since November last year and it was time to look for some news places to work at again. Two coffee shops, two restaurants, and one company. And I've already quit some jobs, but I needed at least five to gain enough money. 

Roughly ten minutes ago, Se Hun has kissed me and it was unusual since Mr. Young Min never demanded us to kiss in public, apart from the kiss at the Han River date. They were part of the script though, but it was a strange feeling to know that there were always reporters who followed us from place to place because of us. 

I should get used to it already. 

There are worse things than kissing while acting. 

"Let's go to the practice rooms, we have dance practice." Se Hun told me and pulled me into the elevator. "Besides, it'll look better if you accompany me." 

"I'll go right after that. I have some work to do here." I responded calmly and watched him pushing the button to the main floor.

"Work? Didn't you just faint yesterday and stood in front of my door? How can you pretend to be fine when you are sick, Ji Hyun? I guess I will call your bosses and tell them to give you some days off." Se Hun said in a steady voice and gazed me determined.

"I need the money." I said, determined as well and left the elevator. "You won't call my superiors or anything, just work hard and make sure to do your job." Stopping in front of the door of the practice room, I turned back to Se Hun. "And now put on a happy smile when you see the flower boys." 

I knocked on the door, very commendable,  and entered the room with Se Hun after taking his hand to let it look like we were a real couple. The flower boys started calling our names again and it took them about five minutes to understand that we were just on a date. 

"Oppa, I'll wait for you at our house." I whispered, loud enough for the others to hear and pecked his cheek, waving him goodbye and closing the door behind me once I left the practice room. 

I definitely have to learn how to act cute and seductive, 

I just can't act like a cute or a seductive person. 

Looking around, I saw several other practice rooms beside this one of the flower boys. Just as I was about to get my cleaning supplies, the door swung open and six girls left one of the practice rooms. 

"Hye Yeong-ssi and Yeon Rin-ssi, good to see you again." I smiled at the two Sunrise members. "Your lovers have practice right now. They must be done in a few hours I guess." 

The two girls greeted me at first and smirked at me. I raised my eyebrow, wondering why they kept smirking at me. 

"So, the maknae and you?" Yeon Rin eonni laughed and nudged me. "The rumors have spread pretty fast and they have reached us too." 

I barely knew them but they were the girlfriends of two flower boys and they were part of Se Hun's life. Even if they did not play a big part. 

"Exactly." I answered, not really happy because people at the SM building kept asking me about it. What if Se Hun's parents or abeoji have read the articles already? Se Hun and I would have a lot of explaining to do later. 

Yeon Rin eonni's and Hye Yeong eonni's eyes widened. "So it's true? Wait, the president knows about it?" 

Nodding, I let out a heavy sigh. "We are not really dating, just for publicity you know. We'll break up soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter