Confirmation

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here is the Ji Hun chapter as promised! I hope you like it :) 

---

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

I was still busy with college stuff but I kept my promise and visited the EXO dormitory once a week. 

Since the second leader left, it was very hard for them and everytime I came, there were just a bunch of depressed flower boys. Se Hun was the only one who spoke the most among them which was really strange. 

While the members are all silent.

By now, they have learned to remain quiet about the whole thing and moved on, being on break for some months. No schedules, no broadcasts, nothing. They had some take off to go on vacation and to be on break. 

They could visit their families and handle everything which occured the past months. 

Se Hun didn't want to stay in the dormitory any longer, so he took his time off to return to Jungnang and visit his family. I looked after him and his parents a few times. 

"What are you holding there?" Se Hun wanted to know and bent down, looking over my shoulder. "These are the letters you've had the last time we were driving to the dorm." Se Hun took them out of my hands and read it. I didn't do anything against it, because Se Hun read them already. 

"Audition? What audition?" Se Hun raised his eyebrows and handed me the pieces of paper. "Go to that audition. Maybe you'll get the lead role." He shrugged and leaned against the wall of my house. We were standing outside because my father insisted on it. Apparently, we should also go out a bit and not spend our time at home all day. 

"I would." I briefly answered and folded the letters. "But I wouldn't audition for the lead role anyway, I don't have the time." 

I had the feeling Se Hun would slowly become the old Se Hun again after spending most of his time in Jungnang. I couldn't recognize his personality because it was hard to read him. But everything had a reason, and his reasons for acting in that way were his hardships. 

"Give it a try." Se Hun suggested and smiled at me. Composure. "Want me to practice with you?" 

I gulped and maintained my composure. I have read the script and the story line already, so it was just a perfect opportunity to practice the scene with Se Hun. It was not like I haven't done that a lot with him. 

But that was before I knew that I liked Se Hun. 

"It's only a small paragraph." I explained to Se Hun and handed him the script. I memorized the lines. And so we started the whole thing. Although

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter