Meeting Old Friends

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone ^^ There's some background music for later :)

---

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

I had to do some shopping again for the flower boys and this time, I left the dorm without anybody's noticing. Kyungsoo sunbae has told me to go with Se Hun because he would apparently kill him for letting me go out alone. 

Se Hun would rather scold me than his friend because it was my idea. 

But now I was already entering the super market, so they wouldn't find out anyway. It was almost Christmas Day now and I knew I would only make a lot of food for the others, including my father, Se Hun's family and the flower boys. I wouldn't be able to be there on that day, but Se Hun would definitely come with me. 

Mr. Oh asked me to bring Se Hun. He was happy we were getting along after we haven't seen each other for a while, but I didn't tell my father or his parents we were sort of dating.

I thought it was better if we didn't tell them since I didn't even know if Mr. Young Min would change his mind and discontinue the plan. 

I looked back and watched a young man gazing me. He looked familiar to me, but weirdly, I could not identify his name. This young man was staring at me for a while, but I decided to walk ahead and pay. 

I had the feeling he followed me and maybe he even did. This young man was handsome, taller than Se Hun but this was only his appearance. I wouldn't judge him by his looks, but I could tell he wasn't dangerous at least.

"Excuse me, Miss." The young man smiled at me as I left the super market with the grocery bag.

"I didn't expect to meet you here, Ji Hyun." The young man smiled at me and held out his hand for me. I shook his hand politely and wasn't surprised that he knew me. Obviously he knew me but I tried to figure who was talking to me at the moment.

"Do you remember me? It doesn't look like you do." He laughed and scratched his neck. 

I scrutinized his facial features. "We were friends in elementary school, I do remember you." 

"Very smart, Ji Hyun, that's right. I was in your middle school as well but I transferred." He added and laughed again. The young man was handsome indeed, comparable with Se Hun. 

"Choi Jong Hyuk, 19." He introduced himself to me and smiled. "It's been a long time, I really hadn't thought to meet you here. What are you doing in Gangnam? Don't you live in Jungnang?" 

"I'm here for work and I only made some shopping for someone." I told him briefly and took the time to remember some things from the past. He was my only friend in elementary school, apart from Se Hun. Jong Hyuk has always been nice to me, but then things changed and he transferred, like Se Hun did but he went away earlier. 

"Would you mind drinking some coffee with me?" Jong Hyuk questioned me but I thought of refusing the offer because I had to go back to the dorm and go home after that, but on the other hand I just met Jong Hyuk after years and he recognized me at least, unlike Se Hun who needed some time. 

Before I could answer, my phone rang and I answered the call. 

"What is it? I'm at the super market right now, Se Hun." I told him and glanced at Jong Hyuk who was waiting for me. 

"Are you crazy? How can you go out there alone and not tell anybody? I will come and pick yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter