Flower Boys

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I get to update the last time this week ^^ I think, we'll see us soon then :)

---

>>SE HUN'S POV<<

"You know what? I don't care what Mr. Young Min told you but you won't go to the EXO dorm today." I told Seo Ji Hyun and folded my arms over my chest.

"Go there tomorrow, I need to talk to the members first." I rolled my eyes at the thought that the hyungs found out about me being the one who would play the boyfriend part. "You have to go to school anyway, so just go." 

Seo Ji Hyun did not move. She was still standing there and gazing me with a blank expression on her face.

"What are you waiting for? Do you need money for the bus drive or do I have to call you a taxi?" I questioned her with a hint of sarcasm and raised my eyebrows. 

"Well, actually that's what I need. Money." The woman replied and stepped closer to me. "And now use your little brain and think about it for a while. I'll come and visit you tomorrow. Make sure your dorm is clean until then." 

Ji Hyun turned around and walked away. 

No bus, no taxi, nothing. 

I watched her leaving and I was still asking myself what this woman wanted to reach with her behavior. Something about this Ji Hyun girl was weird. 

Putting my sunglasses on, I walked to the EXO dorm and did not look forward to see the other hyungs. I wasn't in the mood to tell them about the deal and that Ji Hyun would come tomorrow. 

I only left the dorm for business at SM or practice, but I would never go out because I wanted it. The members would find out anyway because I would go on the dates with this weird woman.

"Yah, maknae! Come here to your hyungs." Jongin hyung shouted once I entered the living room. He got up and dragged me to the others who sat in a circle on the ground. But instead of taking a seat next to them, I was still standing in front of them, asking myself what on earth they were doing.

"Are you playing truth or dare or rock-paper-scissors again? Then please without soju and me." I rolled my eyes and was about to head to my bedroom but Tao hyung grabbed my wrist and I was forced to stay there. 

"Ani, we don't play any games. We want to find out who the lucky one is since leadernim won't say a word." Jong Dae hyung explained to me and told me to sit down. 

On the one hand, I was glad Joon Myeon hyung didn't tell anyone but on the other hand I could only glare at him because he found it quite amusing based on his grin. 

"Forget it, I'm going to sleep." I shook my head at them and walked into my bedroom. Joon Myeon hyung followed me shortly after I left and he closed the door behind him.

I lied down on my bed and leaned back, folding my arms behind my head. They would meet Ji Hyun tomorrow and what would we do after that. I only had to introduce them to her, someone I didn't know and someone Mr. Young Min picked. Why should I even do this stupid thing. This old man was insane.

"If you're about to ask me something, yes, I did know everything from the beginning. It's only been a few days though but seriously, I've seen her once in the SM building and you can't deny she's pretty. She's definitely your type, Se Hun." Joon Myeon hyung said but I didn't react to him. 

Why should she be my type when I did not even know her and her personality. She had brains and her appearance wasn't bad but I just didn't know her. Seo Ji Hyun was a stranger to me, someone who was forced to do the same as me because she had no choice.

I still don't know her reasons though.

So maybe this Seo Ji Hyun girl is attractive, but it doesn't change the fact I don't know her.

"I can deny it." I replied and stared at the ceiling. 

"Ji Hyun-ssi was supposed to come today but now she comes tomorrow? Were you so embarrassed that you told your girlfriend not to come now?" Leadernim laughed and sat down on his bed. 

I was not embarrassed. I would never be embarrassed about anything. Maybe I just had to accept the stupid decision of the president.

Since I didn't have to do a lot in my free time apart from practicing, I unfortunately had enough time for any other activities. Like spending my precious time with my girlfriend.

It sounded weird.

Girlfriend.

We weren't dating for real though.

"Unlike you, I am looking forward to meet her tomorrow. You know, we've never had other female beings here apart from the lovers of the taken members. It's kind of sad to be honest. Just see it positive, Se Hun, you finally have a reason to go out and leaev the dorm." Joon Myeon hyung was like a second brother to me but this was the first time I couldn't agree with him. 

He patted my shoulder and walked back to the other hyungs. 

I let out a sigh and scratched my neck. Sometimes I regret to be like that. To be like the Se Hun I was now. This wasn't the real me though. I had the feeling that I've done anything wrong, but nobody wanted to tell me what I've done wrongly. 

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

"Abeoji, I might come home tomorrow again because I have some business to do so I don't know when I'll be back." I told my father as I packed my bag to go to the EXO dorm. 

"Ji Hyun, don't tell me you work at some random place again to gain money. I don't want you to work late at night." Abeoji shouted from the kitchen and headed towards me.

"One or two part-time jobs are fine, but don't stress yourself. Focus on your studies in high school, you have to study for the upcoming entrance exams and then care about the tuition later." My father patted my shoulder and told me to promise him I wouldn't stress myself. 

Appa, it's not as easy as you think.

I nodded and assured him I'd be back as soon as possible before I left the house. I had no idea what to do at the dorm later and I had no idea how long I had to stay there so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter