Questions

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's me again. I'm so sorry I did not update the past years. The exams are coming up and I have to study a lot. So let's continue with JiHun. It's a long chapter! :)

---

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

It wasn't hard to accept that I liked Se Hun. Or that I still liked him. 

It just happened although it wasn't supposed to happen. I meant Se Hun and I were only friends when we were kids. 

I couldn't tell when or if I would even get over Se Hun. After all, I haven't even forgotten him after these years. 

I have not forgotten him, 

but I have also not remembered the Oh Se Hun as a kid.

We were supposed to play a happy couple which started dating a few months ago. But instead, my ex boss published some fake rumors, saying there was another couple in the agency which caused a scandal, not only because there were in the same company. He even published some random pictures, indirectly showing they were on a date. 

I felt sorry for that Baekhyun flower boy. He and his wife were going through a hard time now. And Mr. Kris as well, I was wondering what he was going to do now.

Fighting against the company? 

Let me join you. 

"I must have gone crazy." I quietly laughed to myself and was on my way back home.  

We lived in the twenty-first centure. One shouldn't mix up reality and fantasy. 

"Are you okay, Ji Hyun?" Jong Hyuk's voice caused me to look up. He was smiling at me and offered to take me home. "You look like you're exhausted. Studying is hard, but it'll get better in some time. So you're heading home now? I'll take you there." 

"I'm okay, Jong Hyuk." I assured him. I was really alright, I wasn't even tired. 

Maybe I was tired of thinking of Se Hun too much. 

I didn't care about his appearance. I didn't care what others said about him because I knew how Se Hun was like. I wasn't into these cute, shy or mysterious men. It was only Se Hun. 

Honest and straightforward,

most of the time actually,

but only when he opened his mouth to talk. 

Not too honest, and considerate.

"I don't get to pick you up a lot. My friend arrives earlier than me, so maybe I should just wait for you until your course is over before Se Hun is able to pick you up." Jong Hyuk said jokingly. I had the slight feeling he was serious. 

I did not know why they both wanted to take me home. I could just take the bus. It was a kind action of them but it started to get tiring from day to day, and sometimes I even wanted to stay at university only to avoid both of them. 

By now, I was a master in pretending not be tired.

"Jong Hyuk-ah, it's really nice of you to always give me a ride, but you really don't have to do that. I prefer to take the bus." I spoke to him as politely as possible. Choi Jong Hyuk would say again that it was not a problem for him. 

Choi Jong Hyuk turned his head to me and forced a smile. "Arasso, I get it. Call me when you need someone to take you home, Ji Hyun." 

He slowly nodded and stopped the car in front of my house. 

"I think there's someone waiting for you." Jong Hyuk pointed on the person standing next to my house and greeted him. "See you then, Ji Hyun." Choi Jong Hyuk drove away after I got off and was about to enter my house as Mr. Oh Se Hun prevented me from going. 

Se Hun did not even touch me, he just started to talk, causing me to stop.

"My friend is your personal driver? Must be pretty exciting." Se Hun said and walked a few steps towards me, before leaning against the wall of my house. "He has been acting strange around you. Jong Hyuk totally likes you, I observed him for a while and it's a thing between men." 

A thing between men, interesting. 

"Oppa said this too. But even if Choi Jong Hyuk likes me, what will happen then?" I questioned Se Hun and leaned against the wall as well, more casually and met his eyes. 

"I don't know." Se Hun said and shrugged. "Feels weird to know that my friend likes you. You were my girlfriend." 

Pretend girlfriend, Se Hun.

"Before you say anything, I know we were never together. But it felt like we were." Being honest was good, but being too honest wasn't great at all, but Se Hun was honest because he did not think about what he was going to say twice. That was what I liked about him too.

"I know." I briefly responded and avoided his eyes. "I won't return his feelings." 

"But it won't change the fact Jong Hyuk hyung has an interest in you, Ji Hyun. He has always liked you, since elementary school. And I don't like it, it does not only feel weird to know that, it is weird. He was my only friend who liked you among the other boys. But what do I know? I was a kid back then." Se Hun let out a laugh and turned back to me. 

He does not like that Choi Jong Hyuk likes me? 

"Things published on the internet will always stay there. So do the rumors about you and me and our precious articles and photos. So if you're seen with another man, people might get really mad. Or rather, they will hate on you. But not only me, they will hate on the both of us. Have you realized that the dating thing turned into a scandal? Do you want to imagine how it feels like to be in their positions although they haven't done anything bad?" Se Hun sighed heavily and leaned his back against the wall. 

Rumors are rumors. 

Sometimes they are true, but most of the time they are not.

The rumor between Se Hun and me is fake. 

But also rumors can still turn out to be true though.

"You don't want to go through what your friend is going through at the moment?" I wanted to know and kept my back straight to appear more serious. "You will, sometime. I bet you even do n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter