Promises

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys ^_^ Sorry for not updating yesterday. You know I'm always thanking you for reading, but I actually mean it and I really do appreciate it if you vote for my story or comment! Hehe, enjoy! :) 

---

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

First Choi Jong Hyuk,

and now Oh Se Hun? 

Well, I did want Se Hun to ask me but I hadn't expected he would really do it.

It's only one of our dates. 

It won't change if we go to the aquarium together. 

I can already imagine the president's reaction. 

"Let's go there tomorrow. I'll be fine." I forced a smile and told him to drive home safely, before entering my house. 

One thing was clear. I was sick and I doubted I would get fine tomorrow. The only right thing was to stay at home and not go to work, but Se Hun would probably never ask me again if I did not answer him. 

I meant, I did not even know what he was thinking. Se Hun was not readable. I have observed a lot of people's actions and personalities but Se Hun was a difficult one. I could not find out what he really thought. 

However, the date was a good thing for Mr. Young Min and his plan. Since EXO's showtime was currently showing on television, my flower boys have risen to even more fame. I thought they wanted to work on a new album soon, so it would be a good idea to announce our relationship a few weeks before the promotions. 

Fans would suspect anyway. They would follow us, take pictures and spread the "news" everywhere. That was a good point to be honest, Mr. Young Min was clever, but he wasn't clever enough. 

But there was one thing about earlier I did not understand. Se Hun never asked me to go to the aquarium with me today. Normally he would just take us to some places and that was it. Most of the places were scheduled but there was no aquarium. 

So Se Hun asked me because he wanted it. Perhaps.

I get frustrated everytime I try to figure what he is thinking.

Se Hun picked me up from high school and drove us to the aquarium. 

As I mentioned yesterday, I was still tired and not completely healthy. I acted like I was alright, I wasn't tired or anything. Se Hun had to be clever to know that I was pretending. 

"Do you like it?" Se Hun wanted to know as we passed a few aquariums. 

"Thank you." I responded, trying not to show that I was more than happy to be here.

I found it fascinating. All these animals, no matter if they lived on land or in the water. They were beautiful, they were fascinating, but sadly most of them were not free but vulnerable. When I was done studying at college, I'd work hard to help them and maybe I was able to save some of them too.

"Promises are meant to be kept, you know." Se Hun said after a sigh. "Even promises which were made seven years ago." 

When did this man become so smart? 

Suddenly Se Hun bent down a bit and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter