Plans

EXO SERIES: Remember Me, Oh Se Hun [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Welcome to my fifth EXO series story. I will update this story as soon as I'm done with the KrisEun fic, so please be patient! :) 

Important; from this chapter on I'd like to warn you that everything is a mess and still waiting to be edited, so read at your own risk. There are many changes which need to be done, so I apologise in advance!!!

---

>>JI HYUN'S POV<<

Life was hard.

I had the feeling that it pushed you to the limit until you would break,

just to see if you could get yourself back together.

Life was full of efforts too.

It was like someone tested me everyday until I reached my limit.

Then I would break, either.

"Slow down and take a break. Loosen up a bit and have some fun." They would say to me. 

Thanks for considering me, but I'm fine with my life.

I was just a normal high school student. Maybe I had a few more jobs than I should have.

Abeoji told me he would pay my tuition, but I knew he couldn't. 

It wasn't enough.

So I just decided to work, a lot. 

It was still not enough. 

So I decided to work harder. 

I had a part-time job at some agency in Gangnam. 

For about one month.

But guess what?

I'm only a cleaner.

Sometimes I was even allowed to clean the windows in the upper floors.

Lucky me.

I shouldn't complain though.

I was only one of hundreds of cleaners in this building,

but I gained more money at this place than at some other places.

And if I was really lucky, I was allowed to clean the restrooms. 

I apologize for my sarcastic comment.

But I badly want to go to college and study.

It looked like I just needed to wait a little longer.

Or a miracle would happen.

"Why don't you get yourself a rich and hot boyfriend who will pay the tuition for you?" They would ask me too.

Because I don't need one.

In the past eighteen years of my life, I only had a crush in middle school. 

No dating things or so. 

It's not that I'm not interested. 

I don't even have high standards. 

I had no idea.

I just arrived at this agency but I didn't have time to change my clothes.

I didn't even know if there were clothes I could wear, I didn't have a lot of them. 

It must have looked weird.

A high school student working as a cleaner in this agency.

I did not want to be late to work. I had another job after this one too so I had to hurry.

"Ji Hyun-ssi, take your cleaning supplies. Floor three to eight in the first building, got that?" My co-worker ordered me and I nodded understanding. She was really scary at some times, but she was the only one here who knew I needed the money for tuition.

I grabbed the bucket with all the things I'd need and said goodbye to my co-worker, heading towards the elevator. 

Five floors?

Now I am lucky for real.

I usually had to clean seven or eight floors.

Greeting the staff and other people who were passing me, I stopped in front of the big window and set the bucket down.

The view was really boring to be honest. 

I started cleaning the windows and hoped I'd be on time to my next workplace. 

Suddenly I heard someone slightly coughing and turned around. 

It was a man in a suit. He was a business man but it wasn't the CEO here who hired me. I've only met him once, but I wouldn't forget the faces here even if I only saw them once.

I greeted him and stopped cleaning the window for a while because this man was throughout smiling at me.

"Why is a high school student like you working here as a cleaner?" The business man asked me but I let out a sigh, even if it was not audible for him, because I heard this question a lot.

"I want to go to university and I need the money." I honestly answered him and continued working. 

"What do you want to major in?" The man asked me and I didn't need long to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter