The Five S.W.O.R.D Leaders

High & Low ~ The story of S.W.O.R.D.~

~ Welcome to Hyuga's Revenge ~

The S.W.O.R.D. "D" Daruma Ikka. In the past, affiliated with the Kuryu Group was an organization called the Hyuga Group. In order to make their names well known, they took the initiative to challenge Mugen, who were in control of that region. However, due to Mugen's overwhelming power the Hyuga Group was defeated. As a result, the Hyuga Group was abandoned by the Kuryu Group and they lost their reputation. In order to restore the Hyuga Group's reputation, the fourth son who swore to get revenge on the Kuryu Group, along with the remnants in MugenHyuga Norihisa. To achieve his goal, without caring about winning or losing he continuously strive towards it. To stop Hyuga, there was no other way except putting him in prison. He had his mind set on revenge. The brothers that had been kicked out of Mugen in the past, The Toutetsu Brothers.

Daruma Ikka Leader is Hyuga Norihisa. The fourth son of the Hyuga Group. He wants to take revenge against the Mugen. And restore the Hyuga Group's reputation. After they are disband, his next goal is to attack the Hoodlum Squad, since older member of the Mugen are there. Though his plans were hold back since he was put in jail, to stop him from the attacks. Although, the plot of the Iemura Group wanting to take over the S.W.O.R.D. brought Hyuga back in the game. Kirinji pulled him out of prison, helping him to start his revenge against the Hoodlum Squad.

The Toutetsu Brothers, Ukyo and Sakyo. Are the right and left side in command of the Daruma Ikka. They were former member of the Mugen. They kept the Daruma Ikka going, as long as Hyuga was in prison. They were the ones the spoke with Noboru, when he went to ask the Daruma Ikka to cooperate with the Iemura Group. But their revenge includes the Iemura Group too. Their boss is now free, he returned and took his place as the Leader. Starting his plans of revenge...


~ Act Seven: The Five S.W.O.R.D Leaders ~


Yet, Hyuga wasn't the only one that made an appearance around the S.W.O.R.D region. The Amamiya brothers had also returned. Masaki, as well as Hiroto, stopped hiding. It was said that they will remain hiding for ever. But seems something with a bigger meaning and power made them come back. The Amamiya family had 3 sons. Masaki, Hiroto and the older brother. Though the last saw their brother a year ago. More details are hidden, and only the Amamiya brothers knew those. Their coming back had to do with their lost brother. And, while they were back a second reason appeared. They noticed that Kohaku is back.

A lot of things had changed since they were gone. First of the S.W.O.R.D. was formed. Secondly, the Iemura Group started to create more problems. And last but not least Kohaku was back. They were sure that he was plotting something. So, both brothers agreed they will stay around. To search for their older brother and keep an eye on Koharu. But, what they didn't know were that the things were more complicated. That the enemy hadn't shown his real face yet. And that more dangerous times would come.

Their fighting skill are scary. They can easily handle 100 people while fighting. They became a legend, when only the two of them took down the Mugen. Only two people against so many. The stormed into the Mugen area and didn't leave anyone standing. Maybe them being back, will be a good sign.

The White Rascals, Oya High, Rude Boys, were already informed that Hyuga was out of prison. Ukyo, Sakyo and the other of the Daruma Ikka had already started to attacked the "W", "O" and "R". All knew, that fighting Hyuga would be a problem. Thankfully the attacks weren't major. They only wanted to let them know what their intentions were. After all Hyuga first target was the Hoodlum Squad. And there would the real fight start.


The night before, ended really oddly. The only good thing was that they accepted Chiharu back. Kasumi didn't sleep all night. She had no idea how to react around Cobra and the others. Even if they were only joking, for her it was confusing. Though, she decided to forget about it, and never to think of it again. She checked the time and it was already 5 a.m. Kasumi went downstairs making herself some coffee to start her day. Lately bad news were following her everywhere. Kirinji walked in, with a creepy smile on his face.

"Good morning!" he said with a smile. "Did you sleep well Kasumi-san?" he asked her as he was looking for a cup to pour his coffee.

Kasumi eyes rolled only at the idea that her day started, and the first person she saw was Kirinji. 'It would be better to see anyone from the guys, even Cobra...than this one' she thought. Even if the kiss made her uncomfortable, at least she knew what kind of people they were. They could be trusted, they were there for their friends, and they had honor. Nothing like the Iemura Group. Even if they did mistakes, in the end they would find the way to fix them. Kasumi, almost forgot to answer back to Kirinji.

"Emm.. Morning. I slept well." she replied as she took her cup filled with coffee and tried to leave the room. Though Kirinji, blocked her way.

"Kasumi-san i am not done talking to you." he said as he lean closer to her. "There are rumors that you lately visit a lot the Hoodlum Squad." he added with the same creepy smile on his face.

Kasumi froze for a second, before she spoke. "Are you now following me Kirinji. Where i go, or were i don't has nothing to do with you!" she made it clear.

Though Kirinji remained in his spot "You better go and see your father. He is waiting in his office." he told her and freed her way.

Kasumi ran towards her fathers office. Things didn't looked good. She knocked on the door and went it. Her father was already on the phone talking about Hyuga, that he was out off prison and how SWORD would be in trouble. After he ended the phone call he looked at Kasumi and and signed her to sit down. Kasumi placed her cup next to the small table and sat down.

"You needed me?" she asked with out greeting her father.

"I am dealing with very important matters these days. You are making things difficult. Kasumi, what's the meaning of you hanging around the Sannoh district?" her father asked with a high tone calmly.

Kasumi hated when he did that. He was never there for her. Not when her mother died. Never when she was a child. And now he is acting like a father. "Then you should keep dealing with you issues. And not sending your people to spy on me. Or trying to ruin my life." Kasumi answered.

"When did that happened?" the leader of the Iemura asked. "Kasumi i am only trying to tell you. You should act more like my daughter!" he advised her.

"Are you kidding me?" Kasumi yelled and stood up "Since when are you worried father? You are just all over my life when it effects your business. What will be next?" she yelped.

"Kasumi!" her father shouted at her "You wanted to leave our home. How could we allowed that. Family stays together."

"Family? Whose Family? You never bothered to spend time with me as a child. You just took me in, because I had no where to go. And you trying to act now as a father?" she lean against the desk. "Now you are telling me that family stays together. Maybe the Iemura. But i am not part of that family."

Kasumi's father gazed at her angry "What is the meaning of these Kasumi. You think you can just leave the Family. You name is also Iemura. Can you hide that?" he answered her.

"I am only hiding that fact because i am still living in these roof. I am so embarrassed of your actions. Not only yours, everyone in these group." Kasumi said loudly as she took a deep breath. "I am out of here. These isn't a place i can live any longer." she made it clear.

"Kasumi, you aren't allowed to leave. If you leave you will be no more part of the Iemura. We protect family, but if they betray us.." Tatsumi said serious.

"I am not staying any longer in these house. And I don't want to be part of these Group." Kasumi clarified and walked out of the room. Though walking out Kirinji blocked her way again not letting her pass. Although Kasumi's father told him to let her be for now. He thought with no money and connections where could she go.

She run upstairs and grabbed a suitcase. Since her clothes were all organized and her shoes it didn't take long time for her to pack. She also took few of her law books. She grabbed her purse, her mobile and some money she had and left. Though she had too much clothing, after all it was Kasumi. She was a fashion freak. And taking all of her clothes with her was a problem. She called a Taxi, after she walked few steps away from the Iemuras. The Taxi came few minutes later. She wasn't sure where to go. After all there were not many places she could go. She simply went to the Itokan Diner.

It was almost 8am when Kasumi got out of the Taxi and entered the Itokan Diner. Inside were already, Naomi, with Dan, Tetsu an few others. Everyone paused gazing at her as she come in. They blinked confused.

"Why are you suitcases here?" Dan asked her as he was sitting down and eating.

Naomi offered her a cup of water. "Dan let her catch her breath." she told him. She noticed Kasumi, wasn't like normally. Although Her clothes were in order. She was wearing make up. Even wearing her heels. But her expressions were different. "Take a seat" Naomi told her.

Kasumi drunk the water at once. Then she looked around everyone looking at her. She felt oddly. And really bad. The fact that she was keeping the truth from them, started bothering her. But telling them right there who she was would be even worse. She fixed her grey Jacket.

"Did anything happened?" Naomi asked her with a caring voice.

Kasumi gazed at them and then answered to Naomi "Things got bad at home... well always were ...so i left today."

"Dan, Tettsu put her stuff in the back until we will find a place for her." Naomi said and handed her a cup of tea.

"Are you not going to ask.." Kasumi quizzed.

"Shush!" Naomi answered with her finger against her lips "No need to say more. When you are ready to talk we will be here for you."

"Hey, you're in love, aren't you?" Dan randomly teased Tettsu as both were ready to go out.

"Can you tell?" Tettsu asked him. "I'm going to go buy Nikka's present by myself." he said.

"I am going too!" Dan said.

A guy that had just come in told them "Daruma has come. A lot of them." Everyone stood up looking worried. "Lets go" "Go get the guys" they said and run out to met them. "Go gather the guys and tell Cobra and Yamato." someone else said. "Wait a minute!" Naomi tried to tell them not to mess around the neighborhood. "I got it, I won't play around in this neighborhood." Dan told her and everyone ran outside.

"I have to close the shop and inform Cobra and Yamato. They are not picking their phones up." Naomi said at Kasumi after a while.

Kasumi nodded and stood up "I am going to come with you!" she said and followed her.


Cobra, as Kasumi, didn't sleep the night. He was worrying about Noboru, and that kiss. 'Why would I kiss her? Making things odder' he though all night. In the morning, though he made peace with himself. They had bigger issues to deal with. Yamato came and they went together at the Bar Odake to talk.

"Nah? What is the Hoodlum Squad to you?" Cobra asked Yamato. He paused for few seconds as both thought about it. "The Iemura Group really wants to ruin us." Cobra added serious.

"We can't lose to them." Yamato said with a deep tone. "That guy will definitely come back." Yamato said as both thought of Noboru. They grew up with Noboru. They were close friends. Did they do enough for their friend. There was the feeling they could do more about him. "No, I'll make him." Yamato added.

"What can we do for him?" Cobra asked looking worried and sad.

The Bar owner come inside "I'm back." she said gazing at them and their odd expressions. "Why are you wearing those glum expressions? Wounds from fighting will quickly go away but bonds will never disappear. Right?" she told them with a light smile in her face. Cobra gazed at her getting what she meant. "The answer is already there." she told them as Yamato gazed at her too.

"We just wanted to protect this town. Nobody relied on us. People who only know how to fight, gathered. I don't know who started the Hoodlum Squad, but if you fight against a group, there will always be people who fight back. That is our fate. However, If we have this place, there is someone who would be able to come back to it. Like two tigers hoping to support each other to protect the crown, it was all for his sake... " Cobra mumbled but he was cut short.

Naomi and Kasumi run inside. "Pick up your phone." Naomi yelled at Yamato. " Daruma are here!" Naomi said. Yamato and Cobra stood up worried. "Hyuga is out of prison." Naomi explained.

Not having much time to waist they both turned and started walking to the main door. Although Cobra, halted and looked at Kasumi. He didn't say anything, only passed her by. Kasumi run after them, until they stopped on their bikes. Yamato was informed were Dan had dragged them. They told them that the fight had already started. They sat on their bikes, ready to go. They never noticed Kasumi. Maybe because her steps didn't make any noise as like they used too. She didn't say anything, just climbed on Cobra's bike. Cobra looked at her above his shoulder.

"What are you doing, get down!" he shouted at her.

Though she grabbed against his black Jacket tightly. "I am coming with you." Kasumi said.

Cobra almost ready to push her down though Yamato signed him to let her be. "Let's go!" Yamato said and they took the way to the parking load where the fight was held. Kasumi, had heard her father that morning that they were behind these events. She would never step aside. Again if something felt wrong, she couldn't just pause and not do anything.

The fight had already began. And it seemed that the Daruma Ikka were losing. All the members of the Hoodlum Squad, except Cobra and Yamato were fighting. The place was filled with the Daruma Ikka, and their drums. Though a tough opponent, the Sannoh Gang were doing fine. After a long time most of the Daruma Ikka was on the ground. As Dan, Tetsu, Chiharu and the others were standing on their feet.

"These guys are wimps." said Ukyo gazing at s on the ground and breathing deeply.

"Daruma fell to the ground today." Dan said loudly gazing at them. They guys smiled, seemed that the victory was theirs.

But they have forgotten the main piece of the Daruma Ikka, Hyuga Norihisa. "Stand up, you guys. Don't throw in the towel so easily." Hyuga told them as he appeared from no where. Everyone of the Daruma stood up, as their leader appeared, surrounding the Hoodlum Squad. Moving closer , and cycling them together in the middle.

"You're joking, right?" Dan said as he noticed everyone standing in their feet easily, like they weren't hurt.

Though the moment was broken, as the sound of two bikes got the attention of both gangs. It was Yamato and Cobra. Hyuga turned and gazed them saying "They're here, they're here."

Yamato loudly and clearly asked him angry "Hyuga, how long will you keep this up?"

Gazing at them both he simply answered them "Until our revenge is over."

Cobra, who was glaring at him voiced at him "We don't intend on fighting with you anymore." Kasumi, pulled her hands away from Cobra. 'They aren't going to fight?' she thought confused. All these time Cobra would surprise her each time.

"What?" asked angry the Leader of the Daruma Ikka "Hey, do you think it can be settled like this?"

Hyuga walked few steps closer to them. At the same time Cobra and Yamato dismounted their bikes. They walked few steps straight towards him. Kasumi remain sitting, for the moment.

"Destroy them!" Kato yelled and the Daruma started the attack towards Cobra and Yamato. But before even reaching them, Dan, Tettsu, Chiharu and few others crashed against them blocking them the way. The fight went on. Even Yamato, interfered not letting anyone touch Cobra. "Stop it! Don't touch him!" he yelled. Cobra was gazing at everyone fighting. That was not, what he wanted. Kasumi got down of the bike and stepped closer, gazing at everyone. Cobra and Hyuga stared each other for some time. Though it was clear the Daruma Ikka leader wouldn't hold back.

Hyuga put on his read jacket, and started kicking and punching his way through to reach Cobra. His hits were rough and crazy, he wouldn't hold back. Cobra was watching. But seeing his friends being hit like that he could no more stay still. "You..." he yelled and walk fast towards Hyuga , who was hitting two guys at the same time. Hyuga pushed them over, and while trying to punch the one, Cobra pulled him over and got hit by it. Hyuga was strong, and wild to handle. He turned and pushed him against the column. Though Hyuga didn't remain stable, he punched him two times against his right side. And then two more punches followed against his face.

Cobra cycled against the air and gripped him in a tight hug and crashing him against the pillar. He tried to hold him there tightly. Hyuga was resisting, and Cobra was pushing more and yelling at him to stop it already.

"There's no way I'd do that." Hyuga explained him as he was held like a wild animal ready to take everything down.

"Why are you going this far?" Cobra asked him still keeping him against the pillar.

Hyuga laughed "I'm not like your guys." he said at him. Then he went off, hitting Cobras left shoulder and biting his arm hard, breaking free. Cobra trying to pull him of him. He manage to do so and crashed against the ground. Hyuga,didn't wait at all. While Cobra was about to stand, he come forward with a side kick. Lifting Cobra up in the air and having him crash against the pillar behind him. The fight pause, as Cobra was trying to sit up.

"My brother, who lost against Mugen, was kicked out of Kuryu. Hyuga Group lost their reputation because of you guys. That's why, if we lose to you here..." he explained as Cobra leaned against the wall.

Hyuga was cut off, when the sound of bikes filled the area around. Rocky, Koo, Aizawa, Bito, Enari, Shimura showed up on their bikes from the one site of the parking. All turned and gazed them, not sure what their intentions were.

Tettsu yelled at them "You guys... What did you come to do?" breathing deep and waiting for an answer.

"First of all, to watch." Rocky said as Koo took of his helmet and placed it on the bikes grip.

"What?" asked loudly Dan that was thinking they would make mater worse.

"Will it be the Hoodlum Squad or Daruma?" he said while looking at both leaders, then his words followed a laugh. He leaned then forward explaining "After all, one of them will be taken down. It's that we were interested and we couldn't stay quiet."

A sound of footsteps cut them off, and the Oya High Leader with the members appeared. "Daruma, you owe me, so you better return the favor." Murayama said while gazing at Hyuga. He gazed at him half angry and half serious back. Cobra tried to stand. But, it didn't stop there. On the right, were the stair were the Rude Boys appeared.

Everyone, were speechless. Gazing each other. All five leaders of the SWORD had gathered there. Two of the Sannoh Gang said "All of the leaders of SWORD are here." Kasumi, was confused. She had meet few of the SWORD members. But having all five of them there, seemed a big deal. The gazes exchanged for long time, until Cobra spoke.

He stood up with his deadly gaze, he spoke "Hey, Hyuga. Our opponent is the Iemura Group, right?" getting his attention.

"What?" did the leader of the Daruma ask.

"While we're fighting like this, they might come to really destroy us." the leader of the Hoodlum Squad told him honestly.

Though Hyuga, laughed and answered "In that case, I'll kill you before that happens." as he punched Cobra against the face. "Don't mess with me." he yelled at him as he punched him again. Tettsu tried to jam and help Cobra. Though, Cobra pushed him away with his arm and walked towards Hyuga. With a bleeding face and breathing heavily he asked him "After me, who's next?"

"Is it Yamato? Oya High?" Cobra asked Hyuga. Though, he wouldn't stop. He punched again Cobra harder. But Cobra didn't attack back. He cleaned the blood with his hand and went on asking him "RUDE BOYS? White Rascals?" He didn't touched though Hyuga, he had won the attention of everyone else. The Leader of the Hoodlum Squad wasn't fighting back, and these time he had a point.

Hyuga punched him again, and again, though Cobra would stand up after each punch. "If we keep fighting like this, in the end we'll all perish together." Cobra yelled at him.

"Shut Up!" Hyuga shouted angry and hit him again. Then he kicked him hardly, having Cobra fly through the other side were Yamato and Kasumi where standing. Yamato and Kasumi tried to help him up, Cobra signed them that he would get up on his own. Everyone of the Sannoh team gazed at him worried.

Though Cobra got up again, breathless and beaten up but he went on telling him "If you become like this, you will never be able to restore the Hyuga Group's reputation." He, Cobra and Kasumi stood there next to Cobra. Cobra gazed to everyone serious and told them clearly "I am going to stop this chain of hatred." All got confused how he would do that. "The Hoodlum Squad..." he said. But he was cut short, Noboru appeared holding a gun on his hands. Yamato yelled at him what he was holding. They turned and gazed at him.

"Starting today, SWORD is under Iemura Group's control. All of you better join me." Noboru ordered them as he was holding the gun.

The leaders and the members of the SWORD gazed at him. Kasumi wasn't surprised. Anything ill behind would be her father. She didn't have to ask. Yamato kept calling him to get his attention, though Noboru wouldn't stop.

"If you decline, no matter who you are, I won't hold back." Noboru said pointing the gun around at everyone.

Cobra had enough, he couldn't see any more of his friends die in vain. He had enough of meaningless fights. "The Hoodlum Squad is disbanded." he announced. The room drooped dead. Rocky, Smokey and Murayama gazed at him confused. Hyuga asked him "Are you running away?" and even Dan, Tettsu and Chiharu didn't get it. Noboru was lost, he never though of that outcome. The only who got what Cobra meant, was Yamato and Kasumi.

"He wants... to break the cycle of violence" Kasumi yelled at them repeating what Cobra had said. She go all the attention, as everyone was wandering since when was a girl there.

"We created the Hoodlum Squad for Noboru, but now Noboru said he doesn't need it." Yamato explained him.

"Cobra?" Dan asked him as they others were still confused.

"With this, what would change? Even if the name of the Hoodlum Squad is gone, nothing will change about us." Cobra said. Then he gazed at Hyuga telling him that he was sorry and that's how it was. Noboru was lost completely. "If you get it, throw away the worthless junk in your hand!" Cobra yelled at him.

Yamato tried to get closer to him. Noboru pulled the trigger with out thinking. Chiharu blocked it. Yamato and Tettsu checked on him. But thankfully the bullets were blanked. Noboru gazed at the gun and then acted all crazy. "What is this?" he asked. "Why did i do all these?" he went on talking. Until he asked "Why don't you get me?"

"Noboru. I understand. You did it for us. But you know, the way you did it was wrong." Cobra told him softly as Yamato and him were crying.

"We couldn't be your strength when you were going through hard times. We don't want to repeat what happened." Yamato added.

Both Cobra and Noboru told him to come back. "Come back to us!"

"I've already dirtied my hands." Noboru said crying.

"But Noboru is still Noboru!" Cobra said as he couldn't stop crying "Then and now."

The leaders and the members were astonished. Today they didn't fight, they didn't lose or win. Today Cobra had teach them one serious lesson. That fighting cannot solve all the issues. That more important things, are friends. Even Hyuga was touched. Cobra, Yamato hugged Noboru as he walked over to them.

"The Hoodlum Squad has lost. Let's go." he said "Next, we'll win SWORD in order to kill Kuryu. Don't run away, you guys." They all smiled and started slowly to return.

Cobra, Yamato, Noboru and the others also slowly took the way back home. Cobra paused and gazed at Kasumi who was still standing there. "Aren't you coming with us?" he asked. Kasumi gave a last gaze at the other leaders and followed him. They took the main road of Sannoh district. The guys paused in the middle of the road.

"Welcome back home!" Yamato said with a smile. Cobra and the rest smiled at Noboru, happy that their friend was finally back.

"I am back!" Noboru said. And before managing to finish his line, he was hit by a car.

((Next:: Act Eight ))