Overwhelming sweetness!

High & Low ~ The story of S.W.O.R.D.~

Author's Note:

Warning: Concepts contained in this chapter includes semi- sensual scenes. ^_^ Woot!

Disclaimers: I don't own any of the characters, places, names, etc (only the OCs -e.g. Kasumi ). It all belongs to Sigeaki Kubo & LDH project


~ Act Twenty-Seven: Overwhelming sweetness! ~


Itokan Diner was back to life again. Nikka was helping Naomi and the Ichigo Milk were chatting about the Kuryu Group's downfall. Suddenly the door opened and Murayama walked inside. Silence took over, as the leader of Oya High showed up. Naomi gazed at him and then Oshiage, as he understood what brought him there.

"Did you read about this?" Oshiage asked him as she grabbed the newspaper and went over to show him the articles.

Murayama closed the door behind him and took a look at the article. "You know we were there!" he replied with a seriousness on his face.

"Right!" Oshiage mumbled "I forgot that." As she softly let her fingers close to his lips and cleaned the blood away. "Are you alright?" she asked him under her breath worried.

Murayama nodded and gave her a childish smile "I'm Okay! That's what I wanted to tell you." he said as he rested his hand against the door knob. He leaned then closer and softly kissed her lips. "I have to go back at Oya High!" he added and opened the door walking out.

Oshiage blushed as he kissed her. Next she rested her palms against her cheeks hiding her red cheeks. She curled her lips and waved at him with a shy smile on her face. Then she turned around only to find her twin and the rest of the Ichigo Milk on the ground sobbing. She ignored them and took a seat next to the counter and went on talking with Naomi. Naomi laughed at their reaction, and Nikka poured the some drinks to make them feel better.

On his way back, at the Sannoh Street Murayama came face to face with Hoodlum Squad. He could not defense his arrival around Sannoh. "Oh! Cobra-chan!" Murayama spoke first glaring at him.

Cobra and the rest paused. Cobra's smile fainted and he looked at him with his deadly glance. Kasumi noted that Murayama had just turned from the alley where Itokan Diner was. 'Oshiage' she thought and giggled. Cobra cast a glance at her as his attention returned over to Murayama.

"Good timing. Thanks to you, I've gotten closer to retirement." said the leader of Oya High as he stretched his arms and stepped forward.

"What do you want, Murayama?" Yamato asked him as he stepped next to Cobra.

"I'm thinking about buying a motorbike." announced Murayama making everyone to lose their balance, drop their jaw and yell "huh?". "I wanted to ask if you have any recommendations." went on Murayama with a childish act.

Cobra cracked a smile while asking him "Do you have your license?" Kasumi was still giggling. Murayama's light personality at moments like those was priceless.

"I'll come back after and consult you." he said and tapped twice Cobra against his shoulder as he by-passed them as fast as he could and waved goodbye. Only Chiharu stopped him to tell him to drive together when he would get his bike and license.

Then all together reached Itokan Diner and were surprise as the Ichigo-Milk were still howling at the ground. Tettsu walked over them and reached Nikka next to the counter. They started whispering to each other. Cobra went and sat down on his regular spot. Kasumi waved at Naomi and followed him. And the slowly took a seat asking what happened.

Shiba complained as she was still weeping "Oshiage has a boyfriend."

"Who?" asked Chiharu curious.

"Who do you think?" giggled Kasumi as she gazed at Cobra.

"That's why he was here!" Cobra noted.

"Told you so!" she said with a cheery tone.

"I think we have more couples here!" Noboru said pointing at Tettsu and Nikka. And at the other corner Yamato and Naomi, who were just talking.

"Chiharu, get ready we have to go on a date!" Dan shouted as he rubbed his eyes. Chiharu nodded and pulled his phone out looking through his contacts.

Cobra stood up "Oi!" he said in a loud tone "I am going home. I don't know you guys any longer." he said and strolled away.

"Wait for me!" said Kasumi and followed him. "You should reconsider changing Sannoh Rengokai's name to 'The corner of love' " Kasumi mocked him as they walked down the Sannoh street.

"Don't even start ..." Cobra cried out.

Kasumi followed him and giggled at his reaction. It was not long ago, she witnessed him almost dying. She could not describe how happy and lucky she felt seeing him alive and standing on his feet again.

Meanwhile in the Nameless city at Smoky's grave, Lala was sitting next to his grave. The rude boys left few minutes ago, as she wanted to stay behind for a bit longer. Her attention was caught by the sound of a motorbike engine. The sound stopped and the driver of the bike dismounted and walked towards her. His pace was fast and his walk filled with confidence.

Lala lifted an eyebrow as she could clearly see the driver, who was dressed in black and held his helmet on his right hand. "Amamiya?" she questioned "What are you doing here?" She rubbed her eyes and gazed at him again.

He stopped few steps away from her and gazed at the grave "Just saying a last goodbye to your brother." he said letting his hand rest against the wooden cross.

Lala was trying to hide her confusion as she nodded. She gazed again at him noticing a major cut on his cheek and his bruises. "Onii-chan is no longer with us. Yet, we will protect our family." she announced.

Amamiya nodded and turned and faced her. He reached his pocket and found some cash and gave it to her. "To start over!" he said and turned around to leave.

"Hiroto-san!" Lala called him as he paused and gazed at her above his shoulder "Arigato! (Thank you!)"

"If you ever need anything, do not hesitated to call!" he added finally and took his leave.

At Sannoh district Cobra and Kasumi had reached his room. Cobra had already stripped and showered. He wrapped a towel around his body and walked outside. Then he took a seat on the couch. Kasumi went next inside the bathroom. She also needed to shower and changed her clothes. She wore a clean long shirt and her black shorts. Next she grabbed the first aid kid to bandage Cobra's wounds that should be serious.

"Let me fix your injuries!" she said and cast a glance finding him still wearing only the towel around him. She turned around immediately gazing outside. 'Why is he not wearing any clothes.' her mind wheeled and her cheeks blushes. 'Lucky!' a wicked inner voice said. "Shut up! You !" she mumbled to herself and hit her head.

Cobra gaze at her confuse "What are you doing? I thought you would help me?"

"Eh... Hai! (Yes!) I will" she murmured and walked over taking a seat next to him. Kasumi stared at him and his wounds as he found some antibiotic cream to put on his cuts. Her touch was light, yet Cobra's wounds were clearing still aching. "Neh! We should go and see a Doctor!" she told him.

"Nah! I'll be fine!" he only responded as he leaned against the sofa tired and closed his eyes. He was so weary that he had no more energy even to wear anything.

Kasumi nodded and finished fixing his wounds. Her inner voice of course kept cheering and yelling like a fan-girl. She felt so embarrassed for herself. Cobra was suffering and her inner self was having a party.

A few moments later he opened his eyes and gazed at her. His fingers softly pushed her hair away from her face. He was not sure what he did right in this world, to be lucky enough to have Kasumi on his side. He really was not worried that he was only wearing a towel around him. As Kasumi had already seem him in that state before. He noticed her red cheeks and her wide open eyes staring at his chest. He crossed his arms around his chest "Oi! Why are you staring like that?" he questioned her.

"Eh?" was her first response. "Nothing! Em.. nothing!" she lied and swallowed her saliva. She tried her best and moved her eyes away from him trying not to stare.

"Oi, Baka! Do not make things awkward!" he said and sat up smiling at her and her reaction.

"Awkward? Are you serious! You sit here wearing only a towel with that body's of yours. And now I am making things awkward!" Kasumi blurred out as she was making air on her hot face.

Cobra cracked a smile looking at her and then at his body "Oi! Is my body causing all that?" he asked her with an innocent look.

"Stop playing it innocent. You know exactly how hot and y your body is!" Kasumi told him. "And while your are dressed its safe. Now are you planning to stay like that for long?" she asked him touching her forehead.

"Hmm. I am to weary to go change right now." he explained as he stared at her. He found her reaction priceless. He did not remember seeing her ever acting like that. Maybe, when they kissed. But then he was also in a worse state he did not noticed exactly her shy expression. Now it was dissimilar; he could notice every detail. He let his fingers pinch her cheeks as he smiled.

"Ouch! Hey!" Kasumi complained and rubbed her cheek as she smacked his shoulder. Yet, his skin under her hand felt so soft. She coughed and relaxed back at the couch trying to calm herself down. What was wrong with her? She was seeing Cobra every day for long time. Why was her mind in the gutter?

Cobra chuckled at her reaction. He tried to pull himself up and leaned closer. He moved his head closer towards her. Now his forehead is resting against hers. His hands wrapped against her touching her back as he pinned his eyes against her. He was sure his heart lost a few beats. He leaned closer in and kissed her deeply and softly. Kasumi leaned in and returned the kiss.

Unable to contain themselves anymore, Cobra holded Kasumi's head with one hand and pulled her into a fiery and passionate kiss. Her hands worked their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique. Her mind exploded in small pieces. All kind of firework were erupting around her head. Her heart reached the highest beat. Her inner naughty was was cheering and jumping.

Cobra leaned even closer resting his body against hers. His fingers were playing with her top, until he reached the lower part of the fabric. Next he started pulling it off as the kiss went on. There was only a small break, so both could breathe. And he simply stripped her from her long shirt, revealing her upper body. Kasumi's eyes widened and she blushed at his action. He cracked a smile pulling her closer kissing her once again.

No words were spoken but a story worthy of them was communicated. The room is filled with a warmness as the kiss only turned wilder. Cobra let his legs touched the ground and pushed himself up. He pulled Kasumi with him lifting her up against him. She wrapped her legs around him leaning closer to their kiss. Kasumi stopped wondering what was happening. She just gave in to the moment. They should stop. Yet, she could not deny the emotions that expanded with force and burst through her being. She wrapped her arms and legs around him tighter holding against him.

The leader of Sannoh Rengokai was not confused any longer. He knew exactly what he was doing. The girl he was holding in his arms. A girl like she the last of his Kind. She spoke the same language as him. She could understand him in ways, even his close friends could not. That girl was like his medicine. He knew that he sounded silly inside his head. Yet, he was sure; he was in love. He could not define love, or how much in love. But surely, Kasumi was more than a friend to him.

His hands reached around her -cheeks as he held her. His lips went on exploring hers and he stepped further to the room. Until he reached the bed, and softly leaned her against it. Kasumi unwrapped her legs as he climbed over her. They pull apart and open their eyes. They stare at each other, deep into each other's eyes. His hand touched her face as he leaned in and kissed her forehead. He stared at her for few longs minutes and Kasumi gazed at him back.

Her heart lost it. It was pouncing like crazy. Her stomach was filled with butterflies. And her eyes could only see Cobra. She tighten her arms around him as she wanted for that moment to last longer. She could not name her feelings. She did not dare to admit, how deeply she was in love with him. Cobra leaned in a softly kissed up and down her neck. She let out little whimpers of anticipation. Then he worked his way back to her tender, smooth lips.

His hands touched her sides and paused against her hips. He was excited and that was slowly showing. He did not wait longer as he pulled off her sorts and slowly stripped her off completely. Kasumi blushed as she was now totally under him. Cobra paused and gazed at her, before going on kissing her. His hands were slowly touching and exploring her body. That felt soft and perfect under his touch. He could not wait any longer. As he unwrapped the towel and pulled it off. He broke the kiss and gazed at her again checking if she was okay.

He could not longer resist her. And Kasumi was already burning up. His one hand held against hers as he pinned it above her head and leaned in kissing her wilder now. His body grind against her spreading her legs wider. He processed slowly as he enjoyed every moment. Kasumi felt an unspoken pleasure. He buried his head into her neck and his hands roved all over her body. They breathing then became rough and fast. Cobra could not longer resist. And Kasumi was dragged deeply into the moment. Their bodies were on fire.

She felt like his drug. One touch and he intoxication was instant. He could not stop. True be told, he wanted Kasumi. There and now. Just her scents was making him hyper. She was driving him crazy. Even if he was in control at the moment. Kasumi had already caused him the damage. Her back arched back as her head rocked back against the pillow. He took all of her this time, savored every moment. He went on like that making love to her until their minds and bodies exploded. The world was melting away as their bodies touched and became one. Then before they knew it, the room was filled with all kind of smells and sounds from their encounter.

The cool room already felt warm. Its hard to hold back, to make the moment last. In a way, so caught between the intoxication of the and extending a moment they never want to end. Kasumi nervousness had fainted away. She was caught up in the moment. His strong hands and soft body kept touching against her silk pale skin. They were slowly reaching the end. With her lips she felt his mouth stretching wider than it should, fighting between smiles and kisses.

Their lips fitted perfectly, as if they were meant for each other. Moving against each other, feeling each other. A last kiss followed as their have reached the end. Cobra collapsed against Kasumi panting heavily. She was out of breath also as she gazed at the ceiling not believing what had just happened. After both managed to win their breath back. He pulled himself up and rolled on his back pulling her to rest against his chest. His arm wrapped around her holding her closer. She leaned her head against his chest. Listen at his heartbeat that sounded to have a crazy pace. He brushed her hair softly.

He gazed down at her softly kissing her forehead again. Then he pulled up the blankets to cover them both. His body was aching from all the beating. He was weary like never before. Specially now. Because he was shivering for one more reason. Kasumi was not as tired as him. Yet, she smiled and leaned against him. They both drifted a sleep. For the time being, they needed a good rest. They could figure the rest tomorrow.

((Next:: Act Twenty-Eight))


After two long seasons and four movies, I think it was time to get for them to be a bit closer! ^_^

More than anything, thank you for taking the time to read this!