Enough Is Enough!

High & Low ~ The story of S.W.O.R.D.~

Author's Note:

Disclaimers: I don't own any of the characters, places, names, etc (only the OCs -e.g. Kasumi ). It all belongs to Sigeaki Kubo & LDH project


~ Act Fourteen: Enough Is Enough! ~


As night grow old, at a high roof a serious meeting was taking place. A man with white hair, black suit (with white lines) and a umbrella showed up. Across him, in a metal bench was sitting Kohaku. He was dressed in black also, and looked lost and angry. The man was Lee, and the time had come for things to get serious. He walked over, with a creepy smile in his face.

"I happen to have the information that you desire the most." he said as he reached the bench were Kohaku was sitting.

Lee had already caught Kahaku's attention. He stood up and grabbed Lee from the neck roughly. The force of the grip made Lee step few inches back. Kahaku was strong, but seemed that Lee was also. Kahaku kept narrowing his fist against Lee's neck and asked him "What do you know?" Though, Lee was already pressing a blade against Kohaku's lower side.

"Why are you wearing such an expression?" Lee asked him remaining calm. He didn't seem to be scared at all. Kohaku grabbed the blade with his bare hand and threw it away cutting himself. As he freed Lee pushing back. "Don't panic." Lee told him. Then he started laughing pointing the knife at him, and explaining "I know who killed your friend." Kohaku gazed at him and turned around and walked away.

"Kohaku-san" Lee called him "Do you know who the real culprit is?" he asked Kohaku again. These time Kahaku's face became serious. He gazed at Lee that started telling him "The person who killed your friend..."

After that night SWORD would have one more enemy to deal with. Since Lee managed to take Kohaku with his side. But these was only the start of the hell that would follow.


In Itokan Diner next morning, Nikka was helping Naomi cleaning the store. With all troubles that were happening, they didn't clean it for some time. Those days Nikka was most of the times around Itokan Diner. It was not only to see Tettsu, she started to like working there. It was also helpful for Naomi, she could step out.

"That was a surprise last night!" Nikka said as she was washing the dishes. She was also there when Chiharu told them that Ren was Kasumi. "We all were worried about Kasumi." she added.

Naomi nodded at her as she was cleaning the upper shelves. "At least something good happened." she agreed with her and walked behind the store to get some more beers for the fridge.

Meanwhile, outside the Hino Gas station Cobra, Yamato and the others were talking. A lot of things had changed lately. More threats appeared. But it was still an odd thing, for the Doubt gang to attack openly at the Sannoh district.

Chiharu looked around and cut them off "Were is Kasumi?" he asked.

"She is still sleeping." Cobra simply told him.

"Will she we be alright?" Yamato asked.

"She will be fine." Cobra answer him in a cold tone.

"Kasumi is doing good!" a odd voice surprised them. They all turned to see her standing next to them. She had woken up few minutes ago. Still wearing her boyish clothes. She had a good rest. Although the bruises were still noticeable. She bowed down "I am really sorry for lying. I should have trust you guys." she said honestly.

Tettsu walked over and broke her bow. "It's alright we know." he smiled at her and tapped her shoulder. Yamato, Noboru, Dan, Chiharu agreed with him and added "What are you saying silly." "Hey don't take it too serious." etc They saw Kasumi as a friend now. There was nothing she had to be sorry for.

Only Cobra didn't agree with them. He gazed at her still pissed "Did you talked with Naomi?" he asked her coldly.

Kasumi's smiled at them, she felt happy and glad. She thought they would be so angry at her. But they really treated her as their own. But her smile was gone as soon as Cobra remained her of Naomi. "No, I didn't talk with her yet." she replied. Looking Cobra at the eyes become again a big issue. She couldn't get it, why did he looked so pissed at her.

"Then go. The one person you should apologizing first is Naomi." he said in a serious deep tone. Kasumi didn't say anything else, she just went to meet Naomi.

"Aren't you to harsh with her?" Yamato told him as he watched Kasumi leaving.

"Mind your own business." Cobra added and avoided to say anything else.

Kasumi, minutes later found Naomi. She apologized many times, and explained everything to Naomi. Naomi that wasn't angry at her, neither hated her. She cleared her feelings. That she was seeing Kasumi as a friend, but the fact that she was a Iemura couldn't be forgotten easily. The pain of losing a brother, couldn't just being forgotten.


Heaven club was open like always. Girls dancing, drinks moving all around. The only thing that was missing were most of the White Rascals. Kijy and Kaito were dealing with more Doubt members. They tried to prevent them from scouting as much as possible. Aizawa and Bito were keeping an eye on the region. Few of the Iemura members kept showing up in all five SWORD districts. Enari and Shimura, were handling things at the club. It was Rocky's mothers and sisters death anniversary. Every year that night, he spend it alone. Sitting at the first floor of the club. Drinking and thinking. Life could be harsh.

"Are you planning to spend these night again alone?" Koo asked as he placed a new bottle of whiskey next on the table. He sat down next to Rocky.

Rocky, didn't answer him. He only poured some more whiskey in his cup. He wasn't wearing his glasses that night. He wasn't even having any of his accessories on. He was wearing his white shirt and pants. Nothing more. He looked somehow lost, somehow sad.

Koo raised the bottle and poured also some whiskey. "Drinking with a friend is better, than drinking alone." he said as he sipped his drink.

Again Rocky didn't answer him. He only nodded and went on drinking. There was nothing more to say. Rocky felt lucky enough that for the night he had a friend around to drink and be himself. For tomorrow he could became again the White Rascals Leader, who was protecting women.


"Junko-san, why are you so depressed?" Nonoriki, the new member of the Ichigo Milk, asked. After Kasumi helped her, she and Ishikawa became the new members of the Ichigo Milk Gang. Junko and Shiba, were leaning against the table in Itokan Diner looking really sad. Asuka tried to hide her laugh. She knew why both of them were like that. She looked at the counter, there was Nikka talking with Tettsu. The first cause of their sadness. At the other side of the store was sitting Oshiage, talking with Murayama on the phone. The new reason of their depression.

"My sister is mean. How could she team up with the leader of Oya high..." Shiba mumbled as she crawled closer to Junko.

Junko nodded at her "They all have ually awoken. what is that?" she murmured.

"Asuko-san should we be worried?" Nonoriki asked her concerned about both of them.

Asuko, who was still laughing shook her head "They will be fine!"

"Junko-san, we should find us someone. We cannot have Nikka and Oshiage win." Shiba voiced angry as she sat up.

"You are right, Shiba. We have to find our man. I am counting on you Shiba." Junko replied with a more cheery voice.

"Now you can start being worried, Nonoriki." Asuka said as she was listened at both of them.

Naomi and Nikka gazed at the Ichigo girls confused, as they were cleaning. Tettsu said goodbye and smiled at Nikka.

"You both closer than before." Naomi teased Nikka.

Nikka blushed and tried to denied it "What you mean closed?" she asked trying to avoid to answer.

But their talk pause there, as everyone's attention was caught. A brick was thrown through the window. It broke the window from the central side of the store. Glasses scattered around the brick. The girls looked each other confused. Naomi gazed at the broken glasses, thinking what the meaning of that could be.

Oshiage jumped up as he heard the window breaking. "I have to go... I let you know later, Murayama" Oshiage said and turned her phone off.

"Oshiage, I'll call you back!" Murayama said at the same time and ended the phone call, as he noticed Todoroki crashed against a broken car. Seeing that, he turned to face the Oya High entrance only to find out all of the Oya High guys blasted all over the place. Furuya and Seki, looked at their leader.

"What is the meaning of these?" asked Seki as he come cross the major blow.

"Todoroki, what happened?" Murayama asked him really worried. As he was trying to help him to seat up.

Meanwhile at club heaven, Rocky, Koo and the others found the girls beaten inside the club. Their White Rascals label was also broken and shattered against the ground. "Aahh!" an angry yell filled the room. Though things were not better at Daruma Ikka. Their wooden sign was also put on fire and thrown at the ground. Similar things happened at nameless city also. Not only the "S" and "O" had new issues. But trouble found SWORD. And that was only the start.

A black Lamborghini, LSC600 HL model parked close to the Sannoh distirtc. Saigo and Nikaido were talking. Nikaido, a member of the Iemura group passed a folder with money at Saigo, the detective. Then he stepped out of the car. The black Lamborghini, drove off in a maximum speed. It almost hit Cobra and Yamato that were walking in the main street. But thankfully they were fast enough to get out of the way. The only thing they managed to see were the brand of the car and few digital from the number plates, '22-22'. Cobra looked at Yamato, as the car seemed familiar. It some how felt that things were about to get serious.

At the other side of the town, Kohaku and Lee were meeting each other at Jungle Club. The Mighty warriors were there too. The Korean mafia was not more waiting. They wanted the SWORD districts as soon as possible. "Kohaku-san. Please use these guys.!" Lee offered to Kohaku. The Mighty warriors, and Kohaku with them. Now the main teams were decided.


Daruma Ikka was first attacked. As Hyuga wasn't there at the moment. It made it easy for them to beat the rest of the members. Kohaku and Tsukumo personally barraged into Daruma Ikka district. They kicked and punched anyone in their way. Not letting anyone stand.

Lee was there to make sure that Kohaku wouldn't forget "Destroy SWORD, please!" He said as he bent down near Kohaku. Tsukumo was taking care the last standing Daruma Ikka's members. And the Mighty Warriors were watching.

Funk Jungle Club was filled with people. The club was finally open and Mighty Warriors were on stage performing. Although they song had more to say of their action the previous hours, than to enjoy the new "customers".

Sarah, Bernie and Pearl showed up at Club heaven. Bernie (who was good at hacking) cracked into Club's heaven network and freed a virus. The screens around Club Heaven became red and a text appeared "Mighty Warriors". Then Sarah showed up and she took down one by one the White Rascals. Bernie and Pearl joined her. Rocky, and the main members weren't there. That made it easier for the three Mighty Warriors to make their damage. After everyone was down, the three left. The irony was they were beaten by a woman. And the White Rascals always protect women.

Meanwhile, at Oya High things weren't better. Ice, 9 and few more members of the Mighty Warriors attacked directly. Only Seki and Furuya was there from the main members. Oya's High Leader was absent also. They hits were rough and strong. They weren't playing around.

Men in black (doubt Gang) took care the other two gangs. They blew up many parts of the nameless city. The explosion blew up the entrance of Sannoh district. Then the Men in black attacked openly. Naomi was at the main Sannoh street, with few of the locals.

"Be careful! Run!" she yelled at the people from Sannoh district, as they come closer.

Kasumi (who was with Naomi at the time) helped the people that fall on the ground by the explosion. "Hurry! Hurry!" she said loudly. She was still dressed in her boyish clothes, but wasn't hiding her female side any more. She glared at the men in black. "What do you want!?" she yelled at them.

"What are you doing here?!" added Naomi. Who were those men attacking them. She was sure Doubt shouldn't be around. Little did she know with who they were working.

Both of the girls stood up to protect the people. But both were dragged and pulled away by them. They wouldn't let them pass. They kicked as much as they could trying to hold them back. But the men were stronger. When they were about to get hit. Loud sounds of motorcycles filled the area. Behind them appeared everyone from Sannoh Rengokai in their bikes. The Leader and answered back this time. Cobra was in the middle, on his left were Yamato and Tettsu and on his right Dan and Chiharu. The rest of the gang behind them.

"Do you want to die, you guys?!" Cobra shouted.

He got down from his bike, with the rest and they started fighting. They didn't let any of the men dressed in black escape. Soon every member was on the ground. They also noticed that fire that had spread around the Nameless city. They gazed each other. They knew that things were about to get more serious. But they still didn't know who they were facing.

What made them angrier was the Saigo detective, who appeared and was mocking them. While they were cleaning the mess that Doubt created. He was applying that neither Hoodlum Squad, or the other SWORD Gangs could stand their grounds. It was pure luck that Cobra and Yamato didn't attack him.

"What an arrogant fool." said Kasumi lastly. After cleaning everyone went at the Itokan Diner. They had something bigger to figure out. Who was behind the attacks. This time they wouldn't stand down. But they had to know who they were facing.

Smokey had his answer. Takeshi informed him that behind the fire attack and the explosions were the Mighty Warriors. His people were hurt he wouldn't stay down. He gave his sign, and the Rude Boys gathered they were going to answer back. This time they wouldn't hide. They would go and attack openly.

Lala tried to stopped her brother. But this time he wouldn't listen to no one. Smokey and the rest made up their mind. Today they would go and fight them. Lala stopped being lately in any troubles.

Suddenly at the scene appeared the Amamiya Brothers. It seemed that last night Hiroto and Masaki met down at the Rainbow bridge. There Hiroto told him that their brother was lastly seen at the Nameless city. He was sure about that now. He wanted to ask Smokey for more details.

"There is no way brother lived here." said Masaki. He couldn't accept that his older brother would ever hide there.

"I am sure he was. And Smokey knows about it." Hiroto added as noticed Smokey by passing him.

Both brothers were at their bikes. Masaki though didn't agree with Hiroto and left. On the other hand Hiroto followed Smokey. He needed to know about his brother.

Masaki noticed a girl that was trying to escape from doubt. He parked his black bike with the Amamiya logo and jumped off. Then he pulled the girl aside hiding her. Takano from Doubt was still looking for the girl but Masaki hid her good. He looked at the girl and smiled. After all Masaki always liked girls too much. And now wasn't any different. After they were saved the girl smiled at him.

"Can I come with you!" she said looking innocent and smiling.

Masaki swallow hard and looked at her. "Eh! come with me?!" he asked confused.

"Yes, I kinda like you!" the girl said randomly making Masaki lose his words.

He kept walking towards his bike. He noticed the spot were he left the bike. "No more bike!" he said surprised. He looked around and the girl was gone. She by passed him as she was sitting in another car. His bike was already loaded in a track that also by passed him from the other side. And last Hiroto by passed him too.

"Heh!" he shouted lost. His bike was stolen. His brother was gone. What should he do. Of course take his bike back first.

What few knew was Funk Jungle Club had a upper floor. There Kohaku with Tsukumo, were sitting. Lee the night back then filled Kohaku in. The one behind Tetsuya's dead were Kuryu Group. Lee offered him, the Mighty Warriors as a gift to take down SWORD and then the Kuryu Group. Kohaku had lost himself completely. But before the battle would start.

Lee, Kohaku and Tsukumo paid a visit to the Iemura. He wanted to place an offer to the table. He made it clear that he would bring SWORD down and the area would be run by him. It was not an offer to work for the Kuryu group. It was a short note to them to ask (almost beg) for his help. Of course, the Iemura never agreed. And the offer turned to a open threat. Yet, the was a detail even if Kohaku managed to lead SWORD. Behind him was the Korea Mafia. And that was a bigger problem.

((Next:: Act Fifteen))


Side Note:

More than anything, thank you for taking the time to read this!