Amamiya Takeru

High & Low ~ The story of S.W.O.R.D.~

"What about Aniki?" Masaki asked.

The group of four ended back in Itokan Diner. It seems that the lady hacker had spotted Takeru. After receiving a phone call, it took them few minutes to drive back at Sannoh district.

"Are you able to listen?" Masaki said. The clip had got his attention. As Takeru was spotted in 'Little Asia Area'. Takeru was on the move. He had finally revealed to the Kamizono Leader that he had the USB. His final plans were in motion, he could finally be as close as possible to the killer of their parents.

"We can't hear everything." said the lady hacker. That was finally able to spot the exact area that Takeru was crossing at the moment.

"He is in Little Asia District!" Tettsu cried out.

"Why is aniki there?" Hiroto was puzzled as he crossed his arms and watched at the screen standing next to Aika.

"He surely has his reasons!" Kasumi mumbled as she was standing close by and curious observed.

The lady hacker informed them "It seems he's going to make a trade with someone in the Kamizono Group. I'm not too sure of the exact location."

Noboru added "I got it, but there's not much information. There are more people than in Iemura Group, and members of Kamizono Group carry guns. Wait..."

The place fell into silent and everyone looked serious. The Kamizono Group were involved with guns. Even if the Amamiya brothers were strong, fighting bare handed was impossible. It Seemed that Takeru had the same thought. That's how he ended buying an gun.

Noboru gazed at Masaki as they were looking at the footage of Takeru. "What do you think he was buying?" he asked.

"We have to hurry and find him!" Aika noted worried as she stepped away ready to leave. Yet, she was stopped by Kasumi.

The same time Masaki with a loud tone yelled "Don't!" He was nothing like his sweet flirty self, now that the situation was severe. "Aika-chan, you wait here." he suggested.

But Aika cared a lot about Takeru. He helped her when times were really hard for her. "Why?"

"Leave it to us!" Masaki told her.

"But.. I.." mumbled Aika upset.

Hiroto interrupted "You stay here and watch the data that your father left behind." Their time was limited they had to reach Takeru as soon as possible.

Masaki grabbed her softly from her arms and ensured her "We will bring Aniki back!" It sounded like a promise. A promise that would make Aika agree. Before Masaki left he told Cobra to keep an eye on her. Cobra just signed him to leave.

Yamato yelled at Masaki (as he was stepping out) "Is that how you ask someone for a favor?"

Kasumi gazed at the brothers closing the door as they left Itokan Diner. Her brain wheeled around in strange ideas. She turned and gazed at Cobra and then went and sat next to him. "Neh, Cobra! Shouldn't we follow them. They may need help. Kamizono Group sounds dangerous enough!" Kasumi questioned.

Cobra cast a fast glance at her. "Ah, Soda (Yeah, that's right)! We could help them. Yet, Kamizono Group will not be a big deal. All three of the Amamiya brother together. We are not needed!" Cobra ensured her.

Yamato glared at Kasumi. He was still not over what had happened, when they were still with the Mugen. Why should they get in any danger by helping them.

Kasumi nodded and leaned back at her seat. It would be moment later when she would drive Aika at the meeting point of Takeru and the Kamizono Group. Aika was really worried about Takeru. And honestly Kasumi believed they should drag along, in case they needed any help.


Moments later in Little Asia the group of two parked their bikes and started searching for Takeru. They suddenly managed to spot him inside the busy road in Little Asia. They ran after him. But when Takeru noticed them he dashed off, leaving them behind. He made it clear once that this was his revenge and he didn't want his younger brothers involved with it.

"We lost him" said Masaki as they reached in alley after a long run.

"Damn!" Hiroto cussed as he through an empty kick in the air angry.

"I know were aniki is. Aika called." Masaki said, after he finished the phone call. It seemed that the lady hacker and Noboru had hacked into the USB. They found out how deep the Kuryu Group was involved in all kinds of illegal donations, account books and illegal moves that had to do with politicians and police officers. The Casino project was also part of it.

Hiroto stopped and gazed at his brother "Aniki. Okay let's go then." he said. The group of two drove once again with their bikes at 9th floor of Elique. There Takeru was meeting Kamizono.


'Dark and lonely have been the days lately. I am working overtime with Kamizono Group trying to find the right moment to get close to their leader. Maybe I could reach and kill him for a way. Maybe... But that's not what i want. I want to look at him in his face. I want him to tell him why he killed my parents. And then I will take his life. I know, its only an illusion. But after I found out how they run their business. I cannot step down. Tonight I am going to meet him what ever the consensuses. What worries me is Masaki and Hiroto. They spotted me earlier. I hope they want to show up this time. This is my fight...' Takeru was thinking as he standing beneath the tall statue. The time was finally there were he could take his revenge.

Outside the Elique, Masaki and Hiroto had arrived. The night was growing old, and the sky was filled with clouds. Thunders and lightning was visible in the background but it wasn't raining yet.

"Is this the place?" Hiroto asked. The group of two parked their bikes and walked inside. They by passed the white car. (That belonged to Kamizono Leader.)

Seconds later they finally reached the ground floor. The Amamiya brothers were walking in frond. They were suddenly stopped by Kamizono men. Guns were pointed at them, Masaki asked twice "Where is Aniki?" Since they didn't get any answer they attacked at the men dressed in white. It took only few accurate moves and the men were unarmed and facing the floor. Masaki and Hiroto were faster than before and deadlier. After all it had to do with their brother.

Meanwhile Takeru met with Kamizono. The leader was there with his men only for the USB. Takeru showed him the USB and he demanded to know about his parents. His brothers climbed up the stairs of Elique until they found Takeru. Hiroto first, then Masaki tried to reach the place where he was standing. But Takeru told them to stand back. Masaki grabbed Hiroto trying to keep him back.

"Kamizono Tatsuomi. Ten years ago,you weren't ruthless and I am thankful for that." Takeru said in a threading voice.

Kamizono gazed at him "Ten years ago?" he was confused.

"You don't remember, do you?" Takeru asked him. He glared at him, as he was ready to attack. His siblings few feet away worrying about Takeru. "For you... They were just two people out of dozens. But those two people..." he said gazing at Masaki and Hiroto "..were our beloved family... They were our parents."

"Did you join the group just to get revenge? I admire your bravery and perseverance." Kamizono mocked him.

"Why did you kill them?!" Takeru asked and through the USB at Kamizono with the one hand as the other had already taken out his gun and shoot at him. The bullet aimed at Kamizono's heart. And he would be dead in nanoseconds. But Kamizono was cruel and didn't mind to pull on of his man as a shield. Soon the room was filled with bullets as both sides fired. Takeru got hit on his leg. The Kamizono group went on searching for the USB and after they found it Kamizono made sure it was the right USB.

"Masaki. Hiroto." Takeru concerned faced them.

"Don't you mess with me?!" Hiroto fired up and grabbed his brother from the leather Jacket and pulled him close "Why did you keep quiet about this?" Hiroto was really plastered about Takeru not involving them in this serious matter. "Are we a hindrance to you?"

Takeru tried to explain "No that's not it!"

"I thought you said we should use our fist. Was it a lie?" Masaki puzzled moved closer to Takeru waiting for an answer. Takeru always taught them to use their fist if needed and only. And only their fist. And now he was there holding a gun and trying to take his revenge. He was doing exactly the opposite of how he raised them.

"The one who murdered our parents is Kamizono. It wasn't a suicide. It's just that there was no evidence." Takeru started to fill them in. "After I joined the group, I was certain." he added.

"Still you should fill us in.." Masaki said serious.

"This was something I had to do on my own." Takeru told them with a sweeter tone.

Kamizono got finally what he wanted and was leaving with his men. Some stayed behind and kept firing at were the group of three was standing. It started raining already the light rain soon became a storm.

"Hiroto stay with Aniki" Masaki suddenly yelled as he noticed Kamizono running off.

Masaki rushed after the Leader. But he were too late. Kamizono was already inside his white jeep and caused a big explosion. Fire and rain filled outside the Elique. Kamizono fled. Masaki ran immediately back to Takeru and Hiroto.

But there place had changed. The female statue was broken. Takeru was bleeding and filled with bullets. As Hiroto was holding him in his arms. He kept grabbing on his jacket not believing that he was about to lose his brother.

"Aniki.. Aniki..." Hiroto kept calling him as he was howling loudly. Trying to keep Takeru awake. They both were all wet from the heavy rain. But they didn't care.

"Hiroto. Masaki. Gomen..( Sorry) In the end, I got you guys involved. I just wanted to protect the most important things to me." murmured Takeru as he was losing his senses.

"What are you talking about? Ever since then, you've been protecting us." Hiroto kept grabbing against Takeru leather jacket as he was crying. "Because you were there, we were able to continue living."

Takeru gazed them one finally time "Just remember one thing. Regardless of what others say, the three of us are real brothers." He rose his fist so he will meet with Hiroto's fist and Masaki's. But their fist never met.

Takeru was dead.

"Aniki.. We finally met!" Hiroto mumbled and crying loudly as he kept Takeru closer inside his hug. Masaki knelt next by lost. How could Takeru die. Masaki couldn't say anything he just let out high screams that filled the area.

After long time of crying and howling, Hiroto placed Takeru against the broken statue. The group of two kept gazing at the lifeless body of Takeru and they couldn't believe it. The silence was broken by Aika. Kasumi agreed with her that she should be there. Cobra refused to let them go. It was dangerous. Yet, Kasumi would not listen. She took Aika and left. She was sure when she returned, they would fight once again.

Both girls ran inside finding Masaki and Hiroto. They never expected to find Takeru dead. Kasumi had never met with Takeru, but she had heard about him. He should be even stronger than both of his brothers. After all he was the one that taught them to fight. How could he be dead? Aika got closer crying louder than anyone.

"Takeru-san... Takeru-san... You said you would bring him back..." she yelled at them as she was trying to wake up Takeru. To make her stop Hiroto grabbed her into a hug and hold her there. Act that Takeru would do also. "Think of me as a wall."

Masaki concluded how much he hated raining days.

"Kasumi ... Aika, take care of Aniki until we are back." Masaki voiced. This time he wouldn't stand down. He wanted Kamizono pay for what he have done to his brother. He gave a light gaze at Hiroto. And Hiroto followed. He had the exact wish as his brother.

"where are you going? Are you going to handle Kamizono on your own. Don't go after him." Kasumi shouted at them.

Masaki pushed her back. "This has nothing to do with you. Please take care of Aniki."

Hiroto by passed her and followed Masaki. Kasumi glared at them. Indeed Kasumi and Aika did as they were asked. They made sure that Takeru's body was taken care off. Until, his brothers would be back to addend the funeral.

Meanwhile, Masaki and Hiroto drove back at Itokan Diner. They asked for the USB back. Masaki needed to bring it in a save place. He found Kohaku. Maybe they were once rivals. Yet, they knew Kohaku since the Mugen. He was the only one they could trust. Masaki entrusted him with the USB. In case they died. Kohaku should expose Kuryu Group wrong doings.

The next day Takeru's funeral was held. It was a private ceremony. Masaki and Hiroto dealt with Kamizono. They took their revenge, yet they did not kill the man. He was later slayed by Nikaido. Cobra, Yamato and the rest of Sannoh Rengokai arrived also at the funeral. Kasumi and Aika were already there. It was a day filled with grief for everyone.

Now, things became serious. The dark days filled with danger and sorrow would start for now on!

((Next:: Act Seventeen))


Side Note:

Aniki: Loosely tranlating to "older brother" or "big brother"