Rude Boys

High & Low ~ The story of S.W.O.R.D.~

~Welcome to the Nameless city~

The Nameless Street. People who have been abandoned by their parents. People who want to hide their identities. People who have nowhere to go. This is a place that has been created for people who are filled with deep darkness to gather. A town with no laws. In this town there are protectors. Once you enter, you cannot leave. Outsiders will be slashed. The merciless sPrits, RUDE BOYS.

The SWORD "RRude boys. Their aim is to protect everyone in Anonymous Street. It's most like a ghost city, that protects its people. The gang members are Amazing at acrobatic movements and free style running. The ones, who live in anonymous city have no relatives, a family or even a name. But the people there have strong bonds, and are like family. The Rude Boys, protect these family.

RUDE BOYS leader is Smoky. He things as family everyone that lives in the city and will protect them. Those who will hurt the people in the Anonymous city will be in trouble. He is thought most like a brother to everyone. Although he is suffering from some sort of illness that causes him to spit blood and cough. Shion and Lala are those members that will chose to take the wrong path, only to make money. But not from themselves, but to help Smoky with his illness.

Although Shion was a very important member of the Rude Boys, the path his choose made Smoky to make him leave. Not for the money, but for helping Smoky, he got involved with drugs and the Iemura group. Smoky to save him, told him to leave the Anonymous city.

P owns his name to the fact that he was a cry babe when he was young. That way he is known as P. Although he grow up to be one of the best in the movements. Also he is a key member at the story. Like Smoky and Lala.

Lala, was abandoned as a child in the Anonymous city. She grow up like a sister- brother relationship with Smoky. Although they are not related by blood, their ties are strong. After all Lala proves it when she follows Shion and the drug deals, to make money to help Smoky.


~ Act Five: Rude Boys ~


It's been long time that Smoky hadn't seen his sister. Lately he had that feeling, like Shion as Lala where worried about him. And of all those two, where the most random. They could be in any kind of troubles. But going on troubles for his sake was out of the question. Though Lala had already been in trouble...

"Lala, where were you?" Smoky asked her as he come face to face with her.

"Onichan, Where are you going at this hour?" Lala simply asked him back. She was avoiding his question.

"I'm obviously going to work. Are you walking around other streets again?" Smoky asked her with his deep voice.

"I'll do whatever I want. Leave me alone." Lala told him trying to hide the fact that she lately was in big dilemma.

"What did you just say? People who live here are part of a family. I won't forgive you if you do things your way." her brother voiced serious. He was surely something was off, but couldn't tell what.

"I did my work well. There was a small interference, though." she answered back.

Smokey nodded at her and told her to go back home, as P called his name remembering him that they have to go. Smokey trusted her word, and left with the others. Although few steps away, behind a corner was hiding Dan. The way Lala answered to Smokey, made it sound that he knew about the SD Card. Lala left, and Dan followed her. She ended in a ruined factory. People were working there. Dan took a look. He was sure they were making drugs. And for his surprise he saw Chiharu there. He had seen enough. Dan returned and went to tell the others about it.


Meanwhile, Yamato that had the SD card case walked at the Heaven club. He showed it to Rocky. It was the metal case he had found at Chiharu's jacket. That was the only way to confirm, if they were looking for that. Rocky that was sitting across from him said "Seems you have found it". He signed at Koo that was standing next to Yamato. He took the metal case and gave it to Rocky. Yamato asked him really curious what was in it.

"You've trashed my childhood friend's store. Does that small thing have that kind of value?" Yamato questioned. For a SD Card they smashed and broke anything at Naomi's store.

"I don't know. We're just trying to keep a safe environment for our customers." Koo answered at Yamato serious. "The individual transactions of our business is off limits." he added.

Yamato seemed annoyed, he wasn't joking around. The damage they did was really serious. "Don't joke with me." Yamato said.

And Rocky asked him serious "There are many things I want to ask you as well." as Koo opened the screen showing Dan and Lala the night they were at Heaven's club.

"This girl is Smokey's younger sister." Koo reviled.

"Rude's?" Yamato asked confused.

"Why your friend is involved in Rude's business, why the item was stolen, and why you found it and came to return it." he went on asking Yamato. And his question had a point. "It's no use trying to pretend you don't know anything now." He yelled at him.

Yamato ensured him "One thing I can say is that the Hoodlum Squad has nothing to do with this."

Rocky and Koo pause for a second thinking about it. Then Koo said "And so?".

Yamato didn't wait and explained "There must be someone behind this."

Rocky put off his cigar and asked Yamato "Where's the proof?"

Yamato gazed at him and told him "I don't have any proof ... yet. But we don't get involved in dirty business."

Rocky hit Yamato with his stick and told him loudly "Who would believe that kind of excuse?"

Rocky hit him few times. Though he manage to block his last hit and insisted "I am telling you... We didn't do it! Don't touch the Hoodlum Squad."

Rocky stopped the attack and told him that it was fine, since they found the SD card. Rocky tried to hand shake with Yamato but Yamato pulled back saying "Don't mess with me. I can't see your true motive.".

Rocky smiled "You will never see it." he said and turned and took a seat. Koo showed the way out to Yamato.

Rocky had now the SD card that would slowly get some prove about the drugs.


The previous night at Bar Odake, Yamato after meeting with Rocky, he passed by. Tettsu, the bar's owner and Cobra were already there sitting and having a drink. Cobra and Tettsu face looked tired and defeated.

"Welcome back!" Said the bar owner.

"We're done talking. The White Rascals won't touch the Hoodlum Squad anymore." Yamato said as he sat down also tired and worried, because he knew that Chiharu was involved in it.

The bar owner smiled at added "I wonder if there's anything more meaningless than a verbal promise."

But Yamato ensured them that it would be alright. Cobra cast a glance at Yamato, sensing he was hiding something. But for now he could only trust his friend.

"A so!?" said the woman as he pureed him a drink. "Then, would you slowly pay off your balance?" she added.

The night ended with them getting worried about Dan. All the members of Hoodlum Squad went on to find him, but thankfully they did.


Everyone from Hoodlum Squad were gathered now at Itokan Diner. Things were really serious. Dan returned from the Nameless city with many news. All the news were bad and serious. Dan explained that he found out what was going on. That there was a factory in the Nameless City. There they were making drugs. "It's a new drug called Red Rum." Dan said exactly. Cobra gazed at him serious. He went on Telling the news that he saw Chiharu there. Cobra demanded explanations. Dan told them he found the girl that used him at the Heaven club. Her name was Lala, and that she is Smoky's sister. Dan clarified that The Rude Boys maybe involved with it. He was sure he saw Chiharu there.

Suddenly Cobra asked Yamato serious "How much he knew about it."

"I cannot say!" Yamato said clearly.

"What?" the Leader of Hoodlum Squad showed strong resentment at Yamato.

"I cannot say, until i ask him." he said.

Bitter feeling emitted from Cobra. Yamato did not trust him enough to tell him. Yamato just wanted to be sure before he would say anything. Cobra left, angry once again and the rest followed.


Junko is the leader of the Ichigo Milk. As the leader she act serious, cool and touch. Yet, she is far from that. Most of the times, she fell in love randomly. The twins Shiba and Oshiage, were always looking to find her a date. They sneak out with Asuka to go on dates. They avoid to bring Junko with them. Junko has a kind heart and is mostly funny with out her to want it. She likes Cobra. Once Masaki offered her to buy her a drink. But her persona blew it. Masaki ran off. Even if she was the only girl in the bar.

Today, the twins and Asuka were out on a date. She was left alone. Junko didn't know they were on a date. She drove off on her bike trying to hid her loneliness. Although for her bad luck, she didn't pay attention at the person crossing the road. It was P. It was odd, that he would be so far away from the nameless city. But what was odder is that Junko almost hit him with her bike.

She pulled over and run towards him seeing if he was doing ok. "Did i hit you?" Junko asked.

Thankfully, P had only few scratches. "Next time you will kill someone. Xor-Baba" he yelled at her.

"Baba?" she went off. "I am not!" He was ready to attack him, but P won her attention. A silly smile appeared in her face and she said "Well i am not that old to call me Baba!"

P turned his head in confusion, at first she was all mad at him and now she become too sweet. "Creepy" P said and run off. Few minutes later Junko drove off too. As for what was P doing there. It's another story we will follow soon.

((Next:: Act Six))


Side Note:

Baba or Babaa: Is a derogatory term meaning "elderly woman" P used it here more like to insult Junko. After all P and Junko have the same age.

More than anything, thank you for taking the time to read this!