The Final Mission

High & Low ~ The story of S.W.O.R.D.~

 

Author's Note:

Warning: Concepts contained in this chapter include the epilogue of final mission. But do not worry. The Fanfic will continue as there so many other things that can be included. And now we can focus more on the characters than the story. And of course there seems to be a new enemy raising. Meaning we should wait a new movie. So surely this Fanfiction has more stories to cover. So keep reading.


The explosion ceremony for the casino plan had started. Reporters, journalist, and anchors and people from all over the media slowly showed up to cover the enormous event that would take place. Saigo and his men arrived at the scene, waiting for the proof. Today he wanted to take down Kuryu Group, the minister Hida and the rest of the politicians that were behind the burial of factory and the truth.

Kuryu Dragons arrived a bit later, as they were also dealing with another issue. Kuze Ryushin died. Kuryu had no longer any head. A short meeting took place as Rikako briefed everyone in. The chairman was dead. After the funeral the new head should be announced. It seemed either Ryu or mostly Kurosaki would be the next boss. Kurosaki again reminded them, what Kuze-san told him before succumbed to his illness. That the Kuryu Group had changed a lot and wondered when they started stealing instead of protecting the people weaker than them.

Most of the Nine agreed to follow Kurosaki. For now they had also to show up at the explosion ceremony for the casino plan. Rikako asked them personally. Since Bulge has lent them a hand. There was a new enemy raising. Yet, his identity was still secret. A mystery that came only with a name. The casino promotion bill and the casino construction were deeply involved to a dark existence equally as the Kuryu Group. On of the reason that Jesse came out of the prison was because of Bulge. It seemed that he and the Mighty Warriors were already connected with that new threat. Yet, nothing was revealed.

At a random Kuryu Group territory many of the people, who lived in nameless city, were kept there. Hoodlum Squad, Tsukumo and Lala found the part were the women were held. Lala charged inside unnoticed at first. Until she was told that Eri escaped and went to the nameless city, at Smoky's grave. She strolled out notifying the others. At the same time rude boys, Amamiya and Kohaku stormed into another area looking for Baba. Another fight started between them and the Kuryu members. With some help P found him.

After they cornered Baba. He relieved that the evidence was hidden back in the nameless city where the factory was. Same time Kuki showed up again. Hiroto and Masaki ensured them that they would deal with the annoying killer who would not submit defeat. Kohaku took Baba with him and the Rude boys were also aiming to reach the Nameless city.

At the nameless city Kuryu was still there making sure the explosion would be successful. The detonation was split in two parts. A minor explosion and then the main one that would bring nameless city to ashes. Oya High blasted through the enormous gate and opened the way towards the nameless city. Hoodlum Squad and Rude Boys followed after them. Cobra and Kasumi made their way to find Eri at Smoky's grave. Yamato went with Takeshi, P and Yu to find the evidence. The rest of Hoodlum Squad split up to find the bombs. Oya High and White Rascals remain back to deal with the Kuryu Group.

Before the first explosion occurred. Cobra and Kasumi had found Eri. They were just on time and they escaped as the explosion took place. Rude Boys found the evidence. Yet, Takeshi got trapped under some plastic pillars. P and Yu rushed out and turned over the two backpack with the evidence to the Amamiya brothers. It seemed after a long fight, they managed to crush Kuki. The encounter had left Masaki with a few bruises and Hiroto with a major cut on his cheek and some bruises too. The Amamiya seized the evidence and drove off. P and Yu returned to help Takeshi.

They drove off the entrance of the Nameless city straight ahead keeping the evidence with them. Few yards away they met with others. Cobra who had found Eri and she was sitting behind him. Baba was sitting behind Kohaku's bike. Kasumi followed them. Daruma showed up and established they way through the rest of the Kuryu men, that were blocking the way. Daruma simply pursued their own way. And they sky was filled with Japanese fireworks. In a big amount that felt that the major explosion had happened.

Back at the casino ceremony everyone was astonished as they witnessed the fireworks, that followed after the first explosion. The second explosion was deactivated. Suddenly, Kohaku, Hiroto and Masaki showed up with Baba and the Evidence. Kohaku caught everyone attentions as he yelled that the Casino plan was fake and there were hiding the truth.

The minister called for the security not to let them enter. Though the big mess and the noise they were trying to reach closer and inform everyone, they managed to step further. Until Saigo and his men showed up. They proceeded to capture Hida and Hatano, (the main politician) who caused the problems. Baba was finally let at the center of the ceremony and he started revealing the truth by showing all the documents. The media were all over him, questioning and quizzing through the information. Eri spoke also, telling everyone about the pollution and that she and other who lived in the nameless city were effected by it.

Kurosaki with the remaining of the nine dragons withdrew. Only to be stopped at the parking load as Cobra and Kasumi blocked their way. All of the presidents stepped out of their vehicles to face Cobra. They were surprised that he was still alive.

Kurosaki stared at the Leader of the Sannoh Rengokai "So you're still alive."

"Do you know what you just did?" Katsunari questioned as he was standing at the right side of Kurosaki.

"You're done for!" Iemura shouted. His gaze though was paused as he also noticed Kasumi. He knew his daughter was living in Sannoh district and was part of them lately. Yet, seeing her standing next to Cobra ensured him that Kasumi was now far from his reach.

"This is the last time we'll see each other. It all ends here." Cobra utter in his serious and murderous tone.

"Stop meddling in things, you little kid!" Minamoto shouted at him angry.

"Do you think Kuryu can be destroyed so easily?" Katsunari asked. And he had a point. It was not like Kuryu would be destroyed in that same day. But now with the chairman dead and the truth exposed, it would surely bring the Kuryu group to their knees. They would be investigated and punished according the law. Yet, even it would cause a major blow to Kuryu group it will not destroy it. They would sure though keep away from SWORD.

"An adult fight isn't about winning or losing. It's about being alive or dead. But we're here. Watch us. You lost." Cobra voiced up with any fear to stand in front of them.

"So destruction is inevitable in regeneration." Kurosaki said "This time, we lost." His words surprised Minamoto and Iemura. Katsunari smiled as he acknowledged defeat. At least in this round Kuryu lost. They retreated to their cars. Iemura gave a last gaze at Kasumi, who was glaring at him.

"We'll continue on." added Cobra. This stage was over, but another was about to begin. He leaped on his bike signaled Kasumi to follow, who did the same. They drove off.

Saigo's men had captured everyone from the politicians. Amamiya brothers cast a last glance, able to breathe again. It was like their brother could now rest in peace. Kohaku felt the same. It was like finally justice was served, even for Tatsuya's death. They stepped back and left. Their job was done there. The police had also reached Kuryu group and found out that the boss was dead. Ryu and his mother were preparing the funeral. The rest of the nine presidents were bothered by the press, the police and soon the prosecutors.

Finally, the casino plan was forgotten. The part of the nameless city that was polluted was covered and was under research. The rest that remained was again free for the Rude boys and the old citizens to returned. Sannoh region was also slowly starting to work again. The shops that were destroyed were slowly trying to rebuild and the rest were working again. Ichigo Milk were already visiting Naomi to tell her the news in Itokan Dinner. Bar Odake would also not close. Tettsu's bathhouse never closed. Dan's grocery shop could open again. Yamato's garage would soon also working as before.

Sannoh district made it through. As well as Oya High and Daruma Ikka. Only White Rascals lost their clubs. But Rocky had already found a new place. Koo agreed it was big enough to help them stand on their feet again. They only needed to inform the members and find scout some girls to work there. Kohaku and Tsukumo were also back in Sannoh. Amamiya continued living in their old flat. But they would visit SWORD time to time.

SWORD had finally found its balance. The foe was defeated for now. Everyone could go back to their lives, while having on their sides friends that they could trust. Now SWORD could not be brought down easily. As they supported each other, and trust was established. The new era seemed more promising.

But that did not mean that the ill doings stopped. Mighty Warriors and Prison Gang were now on the move. The new foe called 'Bulge' had shown its face. Another problem was raising again. And not sure when, SWORD would have to face a bigger problem. The sure thing was it would not be in the near future.

((Next:: Act Twenty-Seven))


More than anything, thank you for taking the time to read this!