This is my answer!

High & Low ~ The story of S.W.O.R.D.~

It began. The fight that was postponed at the Kokuhakudou Station years ago by White Rascals and Doubt, was finally happening. Doubt and Prison Gang showed up to take down the White Rascals. The leader of the white Rascals avowed for the fight to begin "Party Time!" Rocky's stare was pinned against Ranmaru. This time he wanted to settle their old scores. The fight started equally strong for both sides. Doubt attacked savagely and the white Rascals answered back. Yet, they were short in numbers and soon their downfall was showing. Ranmaru was furiously kicking and punching Rocky wanting to harm him. There was nothing nice in this fight. Doubt were not playing fair and it seemed they would win this battle.

Kohaku and Tsukumo formally appeared at the Itokan Diner and met with Naomi. They could finally have a long talk. Since Kohaku was now standing on his own feet, being someone who could be trusted again. After he, Tsukumo and Amamiya Brothers worked together to expose the illegal transactions and finally crush Kuryu. Or at least they thought by uploading the content of the USB would surely bring down Kuryu. The hard work of Takeru and all the information that he gathered was finally exposed. Maybe it took them a lot of effort, since it was done inside a moving van with ruthless Kuryu guys chasing after them. And Kuki Genji (a professional killer of the Kuryu group) was the most arduous to deal with. They simply could not win against him, they only managed to escape and run away. And successfully load the USB.

At the end of the Station in a upper floor, the Mighty Warriors showed up. It seemed that the leader of the Prison Gang was a friend of them. He asked for their help, if needed. Most of the White Rascals were cornered away from their leader and beaten up. Rocky was now surrounded by DOUBT. Ranmaru had beaten him a lot, even cut his flesh with a broken bottle. Rocky's palm bleed through his red leather gloves. Now, everyone form DOUBT was cycling around the 'crushed down leader' to have a piece of him. It was like the end was near.

Suddenly, the purr of the engines filled the background of the Station. The solid sounds of the machines and the comfortable touring mode rose, as the Hoodlum Squad answered. They drove through the crowd constraining them to withdraw. Member after member of the DOUBT pulled backed as they cycled Rocky. Cobra turned off the engine of his bike and cast the deadliest glare at them. The leader of the Hoodlum Squad was raged at the view. Yamato, Noboru and Kasumi followed leaping of their bikes and gazing at Ranmaru and the rest of s.

Cobra took few steps back until he was standing next to Rocky. He gazed at him as he was laying down on the ground badly injured. "You've had enough." he said in his monotone voice. Next he grabbed his black handkerchief and threw it to him.

"Shut up, Baka (idiot)." Rocky mumbled as he was trying his best to gather his remaining power to stand. Cobra turned around and offered him his hand. And this time Rocky grabbed it accepting his help. Cobra helped him to balance and raise, while Rocky bandage his wound around his palm. "Sorry, Cobra." he said as his back was facing Cobra's.

Cobra gave him a light smile. Ranmaru found the situation overwhelming. He could destroy now both gangs. Cobra faced Ranmaru and stepped forward ready to attack. But he was stopped by Rocky, as he grabbed his arm. "I will take care of Ranmaru!" he stated.

And the fight started again. Rocky again dealing with Ranmaru, Cobra stormed through the Doubt members striking deadly and furious. Soon, Noboru, Yamato, Kasumi and the rest joined him. Few minutes later and Noboru was fighting with Pho (an old prison gang member who was accepted to be a member of the Mighty warriors.) It has been a while for Noboru to fight in such serious fight. And he informed Pho telling him to go easy on him. Few yards away Yamato was fighting another member Brown. Who most of the time was speaking English and confusing Yamato. Kasumi fought low key, as she mostly dealt with simply doubt members. And finally, Cobra who ended up fighting with Jesse. Leader of the Prison Gang and friend of Ice. Their encounter was fetal almost lethal.

"What's this, what's this? An assistant?" Jesse mocked Cobra as he caught his attention. It was clear to Jesse that he was not facing just an ordinary member.

"Don't get in my way." Cobra cry out and unleashed against him.

"Make it fun for me." was Jesse's response as he fast put pulled up his shoes and wore them correctly.

Kasumi was not different, she found herself deeply in the fight. She would cast glances when ever she could and take note of Cobra. Yet, it would only annoy her as he would manage to find more vicious opponents than she could. The strikes were thrown brutally and the impact was like no other.

And then it happened. The black-blue track drove freely towards them. As smoke poured from the exhaust pipes and Oya High was now answering. The track crushed through a close gate and Oya high jumped into the fight. Murayama, lightly injured from his duel with Hyuga showed up. Happy like a child he was waving and stretching his arms ready to take part in the fight. He rushed into the fight with Furuya and Seki. Two of his most loyal friends. And the rest followed.

In another part of the Station Rude Boys showed up. It seemed that after two old members of the White Rascals begged for their help. Smoky could not be part in this fight, as his illness was getting worse. Yet, he send Takeshi and the rest to fight. For what ever reason, SWORD was finally answering back.

"You really have no mercy." a loud voice grabbed the attention of Rocky and Ranmaru.

"Hyuga. You're finally here." Ranmaru said with a smile on his face thinking the Daruma leader was there to help him.

Hyuga charged against few Doubt members. "To get in your way." he noted firmly "You can't trust a guy who kicked his own friends out." Rocky was surprised at the outcome, as Daruma raided through. "Don't call yourself a leader of SWORD if you're going to get involved with these guys." the leader of Daruma said while gazing at Rocky "This is a SWORD festival. We'll do it our way."

"If you pick a fight with White Rascals you pick a fight with SWORD." Sakyo added as he was walking behind his leader with the rest of the Daruma.

"In other words! That is!" the rest of Daruma cried out.

"A SWORD pact!" Hyuga yelled.

Kasumi paused and gazed at the Daruma. She cracked a smile "It seemed that Murayama won the dual." she mumbled to herself as she delivered a side kick, knocking down another doubt member.

Next, the fight rose to another level. Cobra and Jesse after a short pause were sparing in a more dangerous mode. Rocky and Ranmaru were almost reaching their limits. Noboru and Yamato were also in a serious encounter. And the rest of SWORD were fighting equally serious against Doubt. And moments later when it seemed that Jesse was surrounded, the mighty warriors showed up. Bringing again the fight in another level. As the barraged over the fight and destroyed everything on their way through.

Abruptly, Rocky was thrown threw a window of an old train wagon. He crushed against the ground. Ranmaru stared at him madly. On the other side Cobra and Jesse were trying to stand on their feet. Cobra had shown one of his deadly grabbing- hugging moves against Jesse. It simply draw the air out of him.

"Ranmaru's job is done." Jesse notified him as he saw Rocky facing the ground and Ranmaru still standing.

"Rocky won't lose." Cobra said with a deep voice as he was panting.

"You guys have such a warm friendship." Jesse mocked them "That's beautiful."

"That's not it." he responded as he finally stood up "He was prepared for the worst from the beginning. Is a jumbled group like you.." a deadly gaze fall against Jesse "actually prepared? " Next Cobra affrayed against him.

Kasumi felt her back hitting against a broken wall as she seconds ago, came face to face with Sara. 'Damn that cheek was strong!' she thought as she took a deep breath. She noticed Rocky back on his feet. Cobra being Cobra. It was moments like those she felt goosebumps all over her body, listen at his fearless words. She had witness Cobra through many fights. Yet, each time he only became wiser and deadlier. She cracked her neck and throw herself back in the fight.

The fight was finally at its end. Rocky's punched hit with Ranmaru's and after that his downfall come. Rocky punched him again and again, until he faced the ground. Yards away Yamato and Noboru won also the fight. Kasumi though was losing in some point as Sara was stronger than her. Ryu called Ice telling him to back off. Something bigger was on the move. Ice signaled Jesse and soon the Mighty warriors and the Prison Gang pulled back. Leaving SWORD and the DOUBT in the station.

In that Chaos, suddenly black cars appeared from both sides breaking the fights. The SWORD leaders, Noboru, Yamato and Kasumi gathered in the middle to see what was happening. A bunch of mafia guys walked out of the cars and stood in a line together. Kuryu Group was showing its face.

"Oi!" a hard voice was heard from inside the Car. A black dressed guy opened the door and a middle age man stepped out. He was wearing a mafia brown suit and eating ice-cream. But, he seemed bad news. "These kids." he murmured as his men lined up and he walked through them "We've been through this before."

"The boss character is here." Murayama noted as he gazed at them.

"It's Kuryu." added the leader of Daruma Ikka.

"Zenshin Yoatsu, one of the nine dragons." explained Kasumi as she cleaned her lips. She had seen most of them around her fathers house. She could remember most of Kuryu. But Yoatsu was one of the worse. Murayama and Hyuga turned and gazed at her.

"Did you start this fight?" Yoatsu asked Ranmaru who was brought in front of him. He knelt down pulling him from his hair and looking at his face "You have a beautiful face." Ranmaru smiled at him and he jumped up. Yoatsu threw away the ice cream and let his coat fall back. Without waiting he kicked Ranmaru. "Look, don't make it difficult for others." he added and went on kicking him.

Cobra's attention was fully now at the Kuryu boss. He cast a deadly glance at him and would not stay still for long. Kasumi stepped forward and pause only few steps away from Cobra. She was glaring clearly at Zenshin. But she was also scared. Since it seemed that their fight had changed completely. They were now not facing just a simply gang. They were messing with Kuryu. Doubt members had the same thought and one by one run away. The only that were left at the Kokuhakudou Station were the SWORD members and Kuryu group.

"Are you listening? Due to your fighting, nothing can be settled." Yoatsu blurred, while still kicking Ranmaru. Who was already down and injured.

"Cut it out!" Cobra unexpectedly shouted with a deep murderous voice glaring deadly at him.

The Kuryu Boss looked up at him in bewilderment. "What is that energy of yours?" he questioned. "When you anger a delinquent..." he said taking off his glasses and stepping closer to Cobra with his men following him "...you have to face them with compassion."

The leader of the Hoodlum Squad did not seem to agree. He only got more enraged with his attitude. He stood his ground as the rest of the SWORD members stepped back. Only the leaders, Noboru, Yamato and Kasumi did not withdraw.

"People who are below average think they're beyond average when they hang out with their friends. You stupid kids. Don't you understand that everyone in SWORD has to die?" Yoatsu voiced up glaring back at the SWORD leader and mostly at Cobra. "The leader of Mugen in the past was full of himself and we used his death to give a warning. This time, he was just like you guys, so full of determination. Oh, he died in vain, didn't he?" he told them with out a care.

Cobra was out of words. He was not simply angry now. Remembering Tatsuya's death. His eyes teared up at the wrong doings of Kuryu. Taking a life that easy. A life of a close friend and their senpai.

"No matter how many of you die, it doesn't change anything." the Kuryu boss asserted stopping only a few steps away from Cobra.

Cobra had enough. He was shaking out of pure anger. Sweaty and bloody he uttered in the most wicked way "Teme (You Bast*)"

"What? Do you still want to fight us?" Yoatsu shouted in his face. "Our level of fighting is different." he added walking around Cobra. "I'll show you. We can cover it up for you. No matter how many of you die, we can make it so that it didn't happen." he stated closer to Cobra and then turned away. "All of Kuryu will attack and take all of you down! Whether you escape or fawn on us, it's up to you!" He added lastly and turned his back.

Sannoh Rengokai's leader had heard enough. He knew exactly how dangerous Kuryu was. Yet, he could not stand down. Truth be told, the way Kuryu Group fought was in much cruel range than any of the SWORD leader could guess. Cobra stormed towards him and as the Kuryu boss turned to faced him, he stoke. A front face kick hit him and he flew and crushed against s. "This is my answer." Cobra declared and fixed his jacked proudly. The rest of the SWORD leaders stepped behind him backing him up and glaring at Yoatsu. Kasumi lost few of her breaths as she had a very bad feeling. But she also stepped next to Cobra. Noboru and Yamato did the same.

Things would get real now...

((Next: Act Twenty-Three))


More than anything, thank you for taking the time to read this!