Sometime in 1986

My Vampire Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometime in 1986

 

“It's been some time now old friend!" a raspy voice echoed through the old long forgotten room, walking pass by the shelves feeling the rough patterns on the wall as if he's a blind person recognizing someone by his touch. Slowly the man clapped his cane thrice against the floor and one by one the torches lit up brightening the once grand room that didn't age through time.
 

 

As the man made his way to one of the chairs a subtle echoe of the wind reached his ear knowing instantly who is coming and he smiled right then another man whose face hidden dark under his cloak only showing his golden eyes. "What's the well known Victor doing here?" the man asked, lowly chuckling joining Victor around the circle. "It's about time a change is made Lukas!" Victor joked but more than amusement in his tone the seriousness of the issue was very visible.
 

 

Both looking around they were surprised to see that everything is still in place after years of abandonment and is only covered with a thick pile of dust which Lukas neatly took care of.
 

 

Right when the war between the vampires and werewolves started again meetings of the council has been stopped, afraid that they might be found and punished for treason - most likely burned to death, but desperate times call for desperate measures and so this meeting was called and this time there is no intention of hiding anymore.
 

 

Not long till the 2 had settled down comfortably the last 2 members of the council arrived.
 

 

"If it isn't Victor and Lukas" 2 voices harmonized ever so perfectly rang across the hall along with the sounds of steps getting closer and longer towards the grand table. "Greetings to you Maria ..." Victor greeted then continued by the other "and to you too Ysabelle!" They all talked about all the things that had happened over the past few centuries and the meeting officially started.
 

 

It's obvious enough that a talk between the current rulers would be impossible, they both said there would be no day that they will be stepping inside the same room, added to that they don't have enough power to throw off one king let alone both of them and so they are now left with one plan, the only problem is they are not sure if it's possible to be done much less be successful.

 

 

"Is she still alive?" Maria asked bewildered by the suggestion Victor gave. Her, Lukas and all other werewolves didn't know what really happened that night the princess died in the fire, if it's real or not but one thing they can for sure everybody believed the accident and quickly moved on not even bothering to look out for her if she lived or not.

 

 

Ysabelle chuckled at her friend's statement she of all people knows the princess very well since she was the only one trusted by the king and queen to be near their precious daughter. That night, anyone will call her lucky to be alive from the accident, seeing how the fire ate up everything it touched, for the case of Araia though is different, she might just be young at that time but she has knowledgeable of her powers and how to use them for anything and hearing about someone with that ability die in a simple fire is unbelievable.

 

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter