XXVIII: Mates

My Vampire Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV

 

I orbed them out from the castle from to the shore, the one facing the island. That was a long distance I’ve covered to get them back here and they’ll probably ask why I didn’t do that the first time, well I sort of forgot about it. Anyways, that’s not what they’ll be wondering when they see me, it would be why I left in the middle of it and didn’t come back. I have a pretty good reason for that, something they’ll thank me fore and I’m sure about that

 

The breeze was picking up a little and they’ll be coming soon, my presents were hiding behind the tree giggling and having fun opposite of what I told them to do. What’s hard to understand to keep quiet until I call them? Then again they’re just kids, what to do they now?

 

“Sweety be quiet!” I signaled them because the others are coming and I have a feeling it’s not going to be a good start.

 

*Swoosh* with a tug of the wind they all appeared in front of me with Zen who already can’t take his eyes off someone and that someone is starting to feel uncomfortable. Marko was grinning, ready to enjoy the moment of me getting my lesson. I know I did wrong. Sorry!

 

“Araia Devereux Park”

 

“Sandara Park”

 

And here we go with my full names being mentioned. There’s no need for that. The two put their hands on their hips, side by side while staring at me till I probably reach the ground. Fuming in anger and disappointment they looked at me in a way my parents would and I did not like that. I give it to them that they have the right to tell me off but it doesn’t mean I like it though.

 

“I’m sorry that I left and didn’t say anything or come back even if I knew what was going on …” I started off, thinking I’m going the right track but still they did not look any better than they did before.

 

“Cut princess some slack hyung ….” Zen said, trying to help me but just got cut off with a raise of a hand from Hyori. So much for one of the strongest vampires, then again I’m not really any different to him.

 

They started taking steps towards me and I took steps backwards, the others stayed aside watching and waiting for all of this to end. By the corner of my eyes I saw Jongkook oppa and Jiyoung unnie have the same expression as the other 2 couple and I took that as my signal.

 

“Okay fine I surrender but can I at least show you what I left for?” I asked cocking a brow waiting for their answers and fortunately they sighed and nodded.

 

Like a kid running to get the gifts she worked on for her parents, I hurriedly went to the back of the tree where I hid them, careful to not let them say something or make any noises. “Come here” I mouthed and the 2 walked to me still smiling happily the same way they did earlier. My cloak was big enough for them to hide inside and so they went in and carefully we walked out.

 

“It’s not really big but I hope you like it though … come on sweety go say hi to momma and poppa” I opened up and they went running to their parents.

 

Rye ran to Hoyoung oppa and Hyori unnie while Kria to Jongkook oppa and Jiyoung unnie. They gasped in surprised, tearing up to see their child after years of being away with them. Even though they’re like me in a way that I spent a lot of years away from my parents they’re different because at least they can still see them.

 

“Momma, poppa” the two screamed happily as they hugged their mom’s really tight.

 

“But how?” Hyori unnie asked, looking up but still hugging her son. The others too looked my way and I smiled before answering. “That’s not important, what’s important is they’re with you now and we got Zen” I explained, walking to the kids and opening my arms for a hug the 2 giggled again and came to me. Pushing all of us down and on the floor, and then followed by Zen.

 

“Yah” I squirmed and tried to get him off me but it didn’t work he was really squeezing me tight.

 

“I missed you …” he sang and it sounded very not good, the looks too. “I get it you miss me. Why wouldn’t you it’s almost what? 200 years now?” I chuckled and he nodded, taking the chance to whisper to me. “Is that Angela?” I shook my head and looked towards the red head who was eyeing us suspiciously. “I’ll introduce you to everyone” I said, getting him to pull me up on my feet.

 

Before I could speak I’ve noticed Jaejoong trembling by the side and the other two not knowing what to do. I can tell by the way he grips his hands closed his anger is rising up and that he needs to let it all out but with the 2 kids around that’s something that shouldn’t happen.

 

“Oppa … ummm… I’ll tell everything afterwards, I just need to talk to Jaejoong. Can you lead the others ahead, back to the mansion” I asked Hoyoung oppa and he gladly nodded, in his arms, a tiny hand wrapped tight around his neck is Rye sleeping soundly. Seems like they’ve forgotten about the talk they were going to give me.

 

He started telling the others to move out, pulling his cousins with them and I’ve asked Marko to look out for Zen, he’s still new to being free after all this time and with Bom near he might do something stupid.

 

They were ahead a little far away and making sure there was no one around I walked beside Jaejoong, sitting by the tree branch and looking at him. I don’t know what to do since I’m not good with talking to people and getting them to open up to me, especially to boys.

 

“You okay …” reaching my hand to soothe him, a growl left his lips telling me to move back and stop what I was about to do. I was caught off guard a bit, I didn’t know he’ll be acting this way.

 

“If you didn’t get in the way I would have had the chance to kill him …” his voice was shaking form anger and I can feel it slowly drowning him.

 

He then turned his head towards me I did not look away or felt intimidated by his heavy stare and so kept looking directly at him.

 

“And what get yourself killed?” I said retorting back and the large stem his right hand was holding onto had snapped.

 

Taking precautions, I stood up and walked a distance from him as to avoid any injuries from being inflicted on either of us. I may not show it or mention it or give any hints but I care for him, more than I should actually and I’m a bit afraid that if I keep having this feelings inside me it’s just going to turn everything worse.

 

I never had the set of mind to think about things in a positive way, always thought about what bad could happen if I do this or don’t. Love and relationship isn’t an exemption to that.

 

“I could have taken him down ….” He continued again but I’m well aware of what he’s going to say next and so I cut in to get the whole idea in his head. “Jae, it took the 3 of you to kill one who’s smaller than the ones surround your father and how long did that take? A long time, so what makes you think you can kill that one”

 

I was yelling and I did not know why, it was like everything is coming out. Frustrations and everything else, controlling all of this was never a problem and so I wonder why am acting this way to him.

 

“Who said I was going alone?” he asked, no, yelled back.

 

He was standing on his feet now, facing me and looking like were having one of those couple fights when sooner or later things would be thrown at each other, one would be crying while the other just did not know what to do.

 

“You’re willing to sacrifice the lives of your cousins just to fill up your hunger for revenge …”

 

“What do you know? The only one who care for you, your mother wasn’t killed by your father. You don’t have any right to be telling me that” he said looking straight at me.

 

I can remember clearly, he was there when everybody found out about what happened to my family. So was he just showing me casual getting to know each other with all those things he did when in r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter