Chapter IX: Is this what you call fate?

My Vampire Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AN: Just wanted to say SORRY for not being able to update a chapter.

*le bows*

 

OUR EXAMS ARE ALREADY NEXT WEEK AND I'M HELLA BUSY FINISHING UP LAST MINUTE ASSINGMENST - THAT'S STUPID OF THEM TO DO ... NO PITY AT ALL...

 

 

Anyways  .... the next update would probably be after a week or a little longer ... I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND...

 

JUST A LITTLE TEASER: THE 3 ARE FORMING A GROUP ;)

 

 

I woke up with the sun peeking through my window and the light scratching sound coming from my door, covering my head with my blanket I chose to stay in bed for a little while more, sooner or later one of my members would be knocking on that door anyway but to Dougie’s continuous scratching that’s my sign to come out.

 

 

“Dougie! Go away!” I groaned. Only God knows what I’ll do to her if she doesn’t stop, I love the dog and all but she can get a bit annoying at times. She stopped and I sighed happily at that getting my sleeping mode back on again but just as soon as I continued my dream of having a date with no other that Wonbin oppa another knock disturbed it, it was a heavy one with a hint of impatience that can only come from our main vocal who would be in any second now yelling at me to get the hell up.

 

 

“Dara wake up!” she called on a soft tone, almost mother like and that just scared the freak out of me, since when did Park Bom talk in this manner 8:30 in the morning?

 

 

Corn perhaps is the answer!

 

 

Sitting up on my bed my eyes tried to open by themselves but after a couple long seconds of trying they gave up and had to meet my hand, I looked around first before actually getting up and out my room though the warmth feeling being under my blankets was so good that I didn’t want to. I stared at nothing while processing my brain to work.

 

 

“Dara” another call came again. I made a face while I turned my eyes to the door and wanting it to be locked up forever so no one can disturb me and my y sleep. “I’m coming” I grudgingly replied uncovering myself from the cocoon I call my bed, I heard giggling outside but chose to ignore it.

 

 

Taking the hair tie from my table I messily put my hair up in a bun and went out for breakfast to my surprise Jiyong was with them happily eating. I’m happy to see him today but what’s he doing here at this time of the morning usually he still doesn’t get up after past 12 – if he doesn’t have any schedules at all besides his group are working on their comeback these days isn’t he supposed to be at the studio or with s.

 

Still deep in thought with his sudden show up at our lovely dorm on a lovely …. Morning! If you can call a dim morning with a big chance of a snow storm coming lovely, I didn’t notice the now grown a little more animal biting on the hem of my pyjamas.

 

 

“Oh nuna! Good morning” he waved at me with food on his mouth that got me started to walk towards them and the warm sweet smell of lemon bread just filled me with the feelings of falling in love, my head started spinning a little and I found my feet walking to my normal spot next thing I know was my mouth full and almost choking. “Slow down unnie” Chaerin ordered rubbing my back, it felt good.

 

 

There’s nothing much for our schedule today, just the normal routine with our vocal and dance lessons along that I have to talk to Papa after about something, I’m not really sure yet.  For the last couple of days our manager has been busy lately and couldn’t really drives us to where we want or have to go and so me being the one who has a car with a driver’s license I’ve been in charge of driving the whole group to where we needed to be, it’s actually a nice thing since they’ve been treating me nicely – they wouldn’t want to argue with the girl who gets them to places.

 

 

“Do you really have to ride with us oppa?” Mingkki asked the dragon leader who’s already sitting comfortably on the passenger’s seat with just a little more his feet would be up. He just grinned a smirk pulling his hat down to cover his face.

 

 

Not minding these 4 bickering and talking about the most senseless thing I just shut them off in my head and thought about a more important thing at hand. Both a werewolf and a vampire are living close to me not to forget Hyori and Hoyoung. When I thought my life is at its peak this just has to happen and holds me back. I just hope all this doesn’t have anything to do with what happened or else I think I’m seriously going to lose my grip.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter