Chapter VIII: The Visitation - Kim Jaejoong

My Vampire Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Something isn’t right!  I thought letting my tongue glide down my fangs again.

 

 

Jumping over a metal fence I came in meeting with a small park and luckily there wasn’t anyone, I leisurely walked towards one of the benches in my head something that isn’t making any sense at all. A light wind passed by and I opened my mouth tasting NOTHING.

 

 

“He can’t be … Is this what they meant?” I muttered under my breath inhaling the wind which passed by, feeling it touch fangs and my tongue and there after that I let my tongue them and there was no hint of blood, even a little bit. But I sank my fangs on his neck deeply.

 

 

“OH MY GOD!” I gasped loudly falling down the bench shocked with what I just realized.

 

 

So here’s the thing for a vampire like myself there is a way of recognizing someone just from our bites if whether they are a HUMAN, a VAMPIRE or a WEREWOLF. For a human the bite can either be fatal or nonfatal in other words given a new life which is what those vampire movies show though the process is just a little bit different. For a vamp in which case is Donghae’s, a bite from the same kind doesn’t have any effect on the other just that the mark will just stay for awhile then gone then lastly as for a werewolf when a vamp bites them and vice versa there is no big effect but just one, the bite from our venoms only slow up our genes, they sink down on to human like making us a bit like a human on a period of time depending on the amount of venom flowing through their veins, losing our powers are also a part of it.

 

 

“AISH! Then if he’s a vamp does that make Kim Jaejoong a wolf?” I asked myself getting up and jut decided to know for sure myself and this time I don’t need to go ask someone else since I already know where he lives and that’s because of Tabi often visiting him. I don’t even know why he has to say the address so loud when he’s with a lot of people.

 

 

Being a former member of the famous DBSK and now JYJ he’s someone who’d you think would live in luxury and hell yeah he does. I’m looking at the one of the most expensive and well known condominiums in the whole country, 30 floors then the penthouse where I heard he lives. Around this building is another two where his other members live also on the penthouses.

 

 

Looking up the building wasn’t that high for me to just jump up to and seeing there isn’t much people around it would be the easiest way up without getting much noticed well except for him if he really is a wolf.

 

 

I bent down my knees getting ready to spring up though looking up once again I saw him looking down at me at his place, seeing the smile on his face he already knows WHAT I am and not WHO I am also with his thoughts right now.

 

 

Nice seeing a bloodsucker around here! he smirked, seeing that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter