XXVI: Passing

My Vampire Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm sorry if I haven't updated the story ... Things has been crazy and so I apologize. This chapter is a bit crappy and I couldn't think of anything else and just want to give you guys something ... but I promise I'll make it up on the next chapter. Hope you still enjoy this. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON THE CHARACTERS JUST LIST THEM DOWN THEN, I'M THINKING OF GIVING ANOTHER CHARACTER CHECK SOON ..SO DON'T BE HESITANT TO ASK.

 

 

"Okay. To start of Raoul is a warlock and he's kind are flooding everywhere around these forest. They used to be neutral between vamps and wolves but after the cold war ended they chose to stay beside the wolves and plays as guards for them"

 

After the attack they had started running again this time faster and more careful. She already knows each of them had a question over what just happened and if the daggers their throwing at her doesn't make it obvious then its the bubble of silence they're in now.

 

She spoke ahead of everyone and as she did they all seem uninterested and interested both at the same time, though she just kept going on.

 

"He's working under a witch named Helena, she's the one I have a problem with and it turns out she has men, thousands of them working under her including Raoul and the problem of the leader is their problem as well" she stopped talking, thinking twice on going forward with ner explanation or put it on hold since no one is reacting to her.

 

"What does she need with you?" Jiyoung asked breaking their silence and turning their heads towards the vampire.

 

"Back then she only needed the book. This book holds power and secrets  that only the person it opens too can read, I was only appointed to hold it for delivery. At the time i was still working under Felix and so no one can touch me but after my contract ended and i haven't made the delivery yet by accident the book opened up and took me as its new owner that's the part where wanting me comes in. It's not that easy to get the book to change masters, its current must be killed for that to happen,however, the book has made a connetion to me that it's impossible to be taken now. So she needs me to get to the book"

 

They were shocked and amazed by her life, when they thought she had lived care-free and prosperously here she's talking about witches and warlocks wanting to kill her for a simple book.

 

"That's not the only problem though, she just had to be stupid enough to seduce Raoul into giving her information and look what she got that old, chipmunk but y hunk of meet has fallen eternally for her. I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up with a ring and a whole wedding ahead" Marko snorted, butting in the serious atmosphere with a ridiculous side note.

 

Certainly, upon hearing a word for a new rival the 3 all togethered murmured incoherrent speeches pertaining to him. Bom chuckled at their reactions and did not notice Marko observing her from head to toe.

 

"Now the problem is they have houses everywhere though that doesn't mean we can't go around them" with that an impish smile formed on her face, resembling someon the 4 have not seen before. It was a face they've never thought they'll see on her, the face of a real devil.

 

A smile faltered on the girls's face, uncertain about their reactions about the newfound side of the girl. When the whole time they knew her more than any one else then do they find that they knew nothing all along.

 

These thoughts did not pass by the knowing of the vampire princess and she feels guilty over that fact, the fact that they were willing to tell her everything about themselves and she couldn't tell them the truth back then, most of the words that she said and came out were lies. Lies she said to keep them alive.

 

'Bom, Chaerin, Minji and Jiyong. Why do i get the feeling they entered YG for a different reason?' Marko asked secretly.

 

'That's because there's more to it' she answered. Turning to her side and holding his eyes, sending him the messabe that its more complicated than it looks.

 

'Should I ask how?' the vampire only shook her head for a response 'no'.

 

"How long more till we get to the gate?" Donghae asked.

 

"If we continue running with our current speed and without any problems a good hour" Jaejoong answered for him.

 

Jiyong was impressed with the sudden change of interractions between the two. Even as their real selves they can put aside their battle for the good of everyone. Certainly something he should learn and wanting to admit it or not he idolozes them for that.

 

Nonetheless, after Dara told them about the possible enemies they'll encounter on the way the groip became silent again. They wanted to talk but were worried of beings just hiding in the darkness and hearing their conversation, from what just happened it's possible for things to get worse once they find a hole on their group.

 

Not saying anything or giving any warning Dara took one long stride, covering up a long distance. The others quickly followed behind, mumbling complains on her sudden actions. Catching up they saw her standing still, looking up. She stood on the ground, under the spot light of the sun.

 

They came to stop, standing right behind them but Hoyoung and Jongkook stood past her. With her hand she pulled both of them back. Of course they wondered the reason for that and so Marko immediately started scanning the area but there was no one.

 

“Dara is there something wrong?” Hyori took a step forward, asking the girl.

 

She held a finger up, seizing them to stop talking they did. With the sound of silence the loud sound of something falling from the sky came clear and the smell of something burning filled the air.

 

All their heads looked up above where the sight of a huge boulder on fire was falling towards them with unprecedented speed. They backed away, normal protocol for something like that but Dara didn’t move on her spot and just stared above. With only a few feet away from her she clasped her hands together, sending a strike of ice directly to the fire ball and within a second the fire died down. She picked up a small pebble sitting right beside her feet and with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter