XIV: Decided

My Vampire Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The guests slowly made their way to the garden and I stayed to watch them leave, I don’t want anyone following me upstairs to sneak in or anything. Smiling as they all did to me my eyes followed them until they were gone then when their shadows were completely gone and I couldn’t hear anyone breathing for several feet I looked up and disappeared.

 

 

Running is second nature for vamps and wolves so running up 3 flights of stairs are like walking 3 steps. That’s not really the problem at hand at the moment, a certain flare came up to the nape of my neck and I hurriedly took my top of bearing my back to the mirror. I sighed seeing the labyrinth like spiral patterns that covered the right side of my back, my gaze turned lower to the base where it came from and that’s just the top of my - a little more higher.

 

 

A simple small black heart around it marked words of our ancient people and surrounding it were black wings. That’s the base of where the marks had come from, just like vines growing out they slowly made their way up to the nape of my neck as if looking for a branch or anything to coil to. This mark or I like to call it a tattoo was something all Royal Bloods had since birth the mixture of both bloods and genes from the parents transforms into a black ink and etched the fine details of the mark.

 

 

A frown reached my face while I traced the marks on my skin, remembering exactly the same ones on both my parents. “Some things can never be changed!” sighing at the sight I looked away to stop myself from getting all those memories.

 

 

The mark grows by itself once a royal blood like me or a vampire of a high status in our clan was near, back when I was still running away from them it served as my warning so I could quickly leave the place and now it’s living its purpose again but this time it’s not that easy to leave. One way for the mark to slither back down is running away from what’s causing it to come out but that’s not an option right now, another way that I found accidentally is letting my OWN BLOOD drip down the marks, it doesn’t work long term but it’s my only choice

 

 

“I don’t really like biting myself!” I mumbled, at first it was what I used to do biting my wrist and holding it out behind me but as time went on I just slit my wrist with a dagger and let it gush in a cup then I use a cloth or sometimes my hands to brush around it.

 

 

“So it’s probably Donghae or 2 of the 4 that came in!” I talked to my reflection in the mirror.

 

 

For one reason I don’t like looking at myself or generally my face for every time I do I’d always remember the face of my parents both beautifully joint together to create mine. Being a full on vampire my eyes would be the perfect shade of light blue while my hair would be just like the silk of a corn both in texture and in colour. My lips are just like my fathers, small and thin but y but most of all my body and face figure are both my mother’s.

 

 

That’s what makes me it hard for me to just forget about who I am especially when what I see in the mirror reminds me of everything.

 

 

“I better get going!” I stopped my thoughts from getting bigger and bigger coz I know for sure I don’t I’d probably be spacing out the whole time.

 

 

I went to the bathroom first to wipe off the blood and the smell too I don’t want any vamp that’s currently in my house to smell blood that would not be a very entertaining show for anyone. Then putting my shirt back on, looking at myself for the last time in the mirror to check I looked the same when I left.

 

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

“Is everybody enjoying the food?” I beamed a smile at everyone and they all gave one back so I assumed they all were enjoying the food.

 

 

I found my family by the end of the room, talking with each other. The boys were pestering the 3 to tell them who got in or not but they didn’t get any answer and started whining, they can’t really know who got in or not since even us didn’t decide on that yet.

 

 

This time I let my hair down to avoid getting the marked seen if it ever comes up again, the girls never saw the tattoo on my back so it’s going to be a big issue if they see it now. Passing by the crowd I couldn’t help but notice the 4 guest all secluded from everyone, I might have expected the two male idols to me lounging and laughing with the other idols but they seemed to be very isolated from the others then there’s also Kim Jaejoong and Lee Donghae having their own talk at one of the corners, they weren’t really far from the others but they kept on their own and that worries me if they know what the other is.

 

 

There really never was a time when I saw for myself a werewolf and a vampire sitting comfortably beside each other without having the urge to just rip the other out. Or a very civilized room with the two kinds together. This is certainly something I have to watch.

 

 

“Unnie eat something!” Mingkki caught me and called me over.

 

 

“Yeah!” plainly answering her I took some food in a plate making sure it’s something I’d actually eat then made my way to them.

 

 

“Why’d you let your hair down?” was the first thing I was asked when I got comfortable sitting down and it came from non-other than Jiyong who I’ve been noticing to be acting a little more detail around me, he seems to find small changes on me lately. One time I got bored, I was playing with my hair which was in a pony tail and decided to re-tie it again a little more to the left but it didn’t really made any difference for me then all I hear is him babbling about how I looked different. I just stared at him while he went on and on waiting for someone to please change the subject or at least get either me or him out of the room.

 

 

“I was feeling kinda cold” I answered instantly not wanting him to notice anything else.

 

 

Gladly he didn’t and went back to talk to Bom while I sat quietly eating. Well that didn’t really take long since I only got a little food on my place and the dude who promised that I’ll gain weight was having a little conversation with Sungmin.

 

 

We let the idols and the rest who aren’t the judges to leave the garden hall so we can talk about the members who passed the auditions and got in the group. To shorten up the counting there were 3 people that got 15 ‘Yes’s from all the judges and not surprising me those 3 are Jiyong, Donghe and Jaejoong while the rest got 14 and below with the lowest being 5 for Tabi, poor him but he didn’t seem to care about it too much.

 

 

“Why don’t we … use just these 3 for the group?” I said laying out the profiles of the 3 idols neatly on the table facing them.

 

 

They looked at me with curious eyes but I still kept my focus on mine, they were considering my offer an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter