XXXVI: Vampires Together

My Vampire Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for not updating, this is what i've come up so far and I promise to update soon again. It might take a while but I hope you guys hang on!

 

 

They got to an empty warehouse by the other end of the city. The area was secluded of even a cat or a dog. The group went in, not caring about any illegal trespassing case they’ll be facing if they were found out, Zen kicked the gate open making it fly all the way to the back of the warehouse and freaking the hell out of the girls.

“Tone it down Zen” Marko said, patting the shoulder of the older walking ahead of him to check out the place first before they settle down.

“What are we doing here?” Minji asked, holding on the hem of Bom’s shirt while they walked in following the vampires.

All of them looked around the old place, the metal all rusted from the long rain that came in from the big hole in the ceiling. Spider webs were present at each corner of the warehouses, making Chaerin cringe away from it. As they walk in further all they heard was the echoing of their footsteps across and the fluttering of the wings birds that flew away when they came in.

“We’ll be staying here until the 5th moon” Marko answered the question of the latter but not turning around to even look at her. “May I borrow TamTam for a second Minji” he turned then, just after a few seconds of scrutinizing the whole place.

Minji was a little bit hesitant giving the doll up but when Marko’s smile became softer and nicer – in a way, she handed it to him. They all looked closely to what he would do to the little thing, placing it on his left hand facing up he softly placed his right hand on it, just by the center of the doll by where its heart would be if it was living. In a split second in his hand was fight small crystal balls.

Right after he disappeared in a blink of an eye, all of them aside Zen looked frantically around, trying to see with their vampire eyes where he went and what he was doing but even with all the concentration they gave they still couldn’t even see a shadow of him.

“It’s all set” his voice came to them after a few seconds, they looked straight up where it came from and there they saw him coming out of the dark part of the warehouse. Only half of his body showed to them and surprised with that they stepped back.

Zen, of course walk ahe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter