Chapter III: 3 in 1

My Vampire Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I just unconsciously took his hand, not noticing all the stares and gasps given to us. There was something familiar about him this is the first time I’ve come this close to him and let alone talk to him like we’ve known each other for so long which is weird since that’s what I’m feeling right now.

 

I’m not sure if it’s the way he looks or again his eyes, to get things out straight right now I’ve got a thing for eyes. They say that ‘the eyes are the windows to the soul’, that’s why at first meeting the eyes are the one that I look at. When I look closer I would see my reflection and I can’t help but smile seeing how I look like a human though when one would look at mine they would see nothing.

 

He led me carefully in the middle of the dance floor, twirling me around once and then taking my hand and placing the other at my back, my hand settled on his shoulder. I have this sort of feeling in my stomach like this is all déjà vu but I don’t remember anything like this.

 

“You look familiar!” I finally said looking him straight, I wouldn’t be able to keep it all in anyway so might as well say it besides it’s not me to just keep it in. “Funny because you do too!”  He smiled at me and I couldn’t help but smile back at him, there’s something that makes me feel at home with him.

 

“Really?” I chuckled while we twirled a couple of times, “Yeah!” he answered simply.

 

Now that I look closer at him he resembles Xenos. Even all the freckles are the right places well I think I haven’t seen him in ages. Thinking about that guy now I wonder how his doing if he’s still alive that is – he likes to do things by himself and would always get him into trouble.

 

“It’s strange seeing you like this!” he spoke again taking me back from my trance. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow “In a good way or a bad way?” I asked.

 

Yeah! Yeah! I know I look weird and all with my outfit tonight but I don’t really need everybody to keep rubbing it in, I already have a family that thinks I’m from Mars and I don’t need more to join the club.

 

I shifted my gaze while moved in a circle to the table where Jiyong was at, he was furrowing his eyebrows not liking the whole dance I’m having with Lee Donghae. If this wasn’t a social gathering I would have punched that jerk’s face right now. He needs to step away soon or else!  He thought, I grimaced at that just then he was telling me how he’d seen better and now he’s thinking all this like he owns me. Aish! I hate it when people act this way.

 

“In a good way of course!” he leaned over my ear and whispered with a warm breathe that sent static all over my skin. He knows how to tease! I moved my hand now locking it around his neck I took a step closer to him so that our bodies are touching and whispered back “Well thank you!” seductively. I felt his hands make its way around my waist and I bit my lip at that.

 

“And we have minors here!” Bom cut in making everybody laugh. I smiled and kissed his cheeks befire I pulled away walking to my group. “Thanks for the dance!” I winked at him and he smiled also. “LET’S GET THE PARTY STARTED!” the DJ yelled out and played club music, everybody went on the dance floor and started the party.

 

“Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter