XXXVII: She

My Vampire Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong walked aimlessly around the island, getting his mind into something else but he knew better it wouldn’t work though he still tried. All this time he couldn’t take her out of his head no matter what he did and it was wrong as well. He just lost Dara but now all of a sudden an image of another girl he doesn’t know at all or know if she even exists start to fill up his thoughts with no so of her leaving soon.

 

“Who are you?” He whispered against the wind that blew from the north, caressing his face with familiar warmth that came along the cold twilight breeze.

 

 I’m right here … close to you. A voice answered him, he was taken by surprise by the sudden intrusion on his silent time so he looked far and everywhere to find where the voice had come from but alas he didn’t find anything and then thought it was all on his head. “I must be losing my mind” he sighed, running his hands through his hair and clutching some until he felt pain rush over.

 

Right here Hero. There again it was this time much clearer and louder, as if she was just standing right beside him whispering closely to his ear. Another wind flew by, it was nothing he knew of, the feel of it, the scent of that wind the whisper of it. Even if how much he tightened his eye shut to get a clue of it nothing came. It swirled around his body and then he found himself turned towards the same direction he was looking at just days ago.

 

There was nothing other than the figures of the wolves and vamps walking around, he was about to turn his head and walk back inside the mansion but as he motioned his body around an invisible force of somewhat pulled his chin back and when his eyes met that way again there she was, the girl his head has been endlessly keeping in.

 

She was there, this time real and wasn’t just made up the warmth of her heart beating that he can hear all the way was a proof of that. He found himself unable to look away or even to blink, he was a bit afraid that if he did that she’ll disappear again and this time might never come back.

 

“Who are you?” he asked again, his voice calm and full of need to know the answer. A smile formed in the lips of the girl, reaching all the way to her eyes as if he just caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter