XIX: Getting to know I

My Vampire Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After trying to hide from the two boys which I obviously failed at we sat peacefully by the pool side waiting for everybody to get there so we can start already. I’m honestly excited to what’s going to happen and how they’re all going to take in all this information that I’ll be giving them, also Jaejoong and his two friends Maria/ Jiyoung and Lukas/Jongkook are not passing this time on telling their own stories, I too am curious about them.

 

 

“Is it much easier to tell everything or get them to write a question they want to be answered and then I answer?” I asked Hyori nuna who was happily playing with my hair, just like old days while Hoyoung oppa was keeping the boys away from me he can be protective like my father and sometimes even more. “I think you should go with the second one” she smiled at me finishing the braid she started about 5 seconds ago.

 

So with that idea I asked Ms. Kim to get out pieces of paper and pens from the study room just by the other side of the hallway at that time each of them found comfortable spots in front of me just waiting for something to be said coming either from me or from them and when Ms. Kim finally came back I started.

 

 

“Right now if I start talking about everything especially from the start it’ll take the whole night and longer so I decided to let you put down questions to ask, not only for me but if you’re also interested on the wolves as well” I smiled letting them feel it’s alright to ask anything they want.

 

 

Hearing my cue one by one all of them took pieces of paper and a pen then started writing, I was smiling like a mother watching them get busy with what they’re doing. Honestly speaking I didn’t really think this time would come when they ask me all this, thoughts about it came to mind and at the time I felt anxious to how they’ll react but seeing them right now almost having fun in the process those thoughts seems so silly.

 

“Unnie, oppa! After this we need to talk, bring your two friends too” I mumbled low enough for the ones who need to hear it but still didn’t lose the smile on my face.

 

Waiting for them to finish I lied down resting my head on unnie’s lap feeling like a little girl again, she brushed my hair just like earlier and hummed songs. The ruffling of papers and pens stopped for a while and all of their attention focused on me, the girls giggled a little then went back to writing.

 

 

“It’s almost 200 years since you left” Oppa sighed patting my leg. I looked at him and saw the hint of sadness in his eyes I tried to smile at him but as I try the sudden feeling of that long separation came quick then looking closely at his neck light scars were visible. I sat up and touch the long one that reached from his ear down to his collar bone.

 

 

“What happened?” I asked letting my finger slide at the scars that seemed like a bone necklace. He avoided my eyes and turned the other way “We’ll talk about it later” he said. I didn’t say anything back and looked at what he was looking at.

 

 

If he can’t even answer a simple question like this that just mean what they came here for is much more important and serious than getting me back for the throne. I’m willing to listen to everything they got to say the only question remaining is would it be enough to get me going back with them.

 

“Unnie we’re ready” Mingkki beamed waving the papers she finished writing, I smiled at her hiding all the worried thoughts that are almost like bees buzzing all over my head. “Get all the papers from unnies and oppas and give to me” I told her and she just nodded holding out her hands to take them.

 

 

Wanting her questions to be answered already she quickly ran to me giving the almost torn paper, I ruffled her hair and chuckled. Before talking I ran through what they wrote and they were pretty interesting, I didn’t tell them to write their name since it’s good to be anonymous but being with this family for over 6 years now it’s easy to pick which hand writing is which.

 

 

“Let’s start with Panda’s question shall we” he gasps loudly as if objecting to that we all stared at him with piercing eyes – well it was just them I just looked at him to hear what he has to say. “Aigoo rat! D unnie knows pretty much all our writing so she’ll probably mention all our names” Chaecat has come out snapping at the other, I nodded at what she said.

 

 

“Where was I … oh yeah! So panda’s question is” I hummed reading the question fully before telling them. “How did you and Hyungsuk hyung meet and does he know about this?” this one is actually the first thing that came to mind when I told them they can ask whatever they want, it’s time they know the whole relation between me and appa.

 

“This is going to be a long night …” I sighed squirming on the couch to get comfortable before talking. What’s fascinating is everybody actually leaned over towards me wanting to hear the story as clear as possible even the wolves have their ears on me even though they’re looking the other way.

 

 

“It was …” I just started with those two words when the wind outside started to blow harshly. “So it’s still like this when you talk about your past huh?” Hae asked and I just scrunched my face, he chuckled like the usual.

 

 

“Anyways! It was around 20 years ago I think, between 90 and 93. I just finished a job now that’s another story so I’m not going to mention it, anyways I happened to have crossed over by the east side of the country so I had a little problem coming by because of wolves guarding that side and even though I could have passed pretty easy that wasn’t the case since I was still very careful hiding myself I got a few scratches nonetheless I made it to Seoul unknown.”

 

 

Hearing that first part I noticed the four stiffened a little bit knowing I’ve worked for someone before, that’s certainly something they’d ask afterwards.

 

 

“At the time appa was working with Seo Taiji and boys, I wasn’t really interested in them at first but I needed someone to stay with as if living a normal life, there were a lot of humans to chose from make it a low life or even the president, anyone. With just a look tin my eyes they’d do whatever it is I told them too but because I wanted that normal life I didn’t use any of that. We’ve met by coincidence a couple of times and that got me thinking maybe he’s the person that can help me, so I took that as a sign. Now meeting him looking like an obvious vampire isn’t going to be a good thing for now would it, so I turned to a human form 20 years younger than my age at the moment” I exclaimed and they all gasped unwilling to take what I just said.

 

 

At the time it was the only thing that came to mind so I went with it, it’s not that hard o be pushed away if you proposed to be an 8 year old little girl homeless with riches.

 

 

“So you were 7 when you met hyung?” Tabi asked leaning over in all fours with his eyes as wide as ever.

 

 

“If you do the math 27 minus 20 is 7! Tabi you’re so smart …” I teased sarcastically with a chuckle and he made a face.  “What?” I asked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter