Introduction & Prelogue

My Vampire Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Introduction of Characters

 

Sandara/Dara Park

 

Type: Royal Pure Blood Vampire

Real Name: Araia Devereux Park

Age: Human – 27, November 12, 1984

Vampire – Unknown

She is the only daughter of KingNathaniel Cai and Queen Cassandra Beatrice and the heir to the throne of the Vampire Clan, one of the few living PURE BLOOD VAMPIRES. After the deaths of her parents countless attacks were planned towards her, all attempts to take over the clan. She didn’t know who to trust and although she has all the powers to save herself there was still no clear possibility of having a peaceful life afterwards and so she decided to leave. To make sure that no one would follow and find her she staged a believable scene of a vampire with the same feature as her burned down to ashes in a house fire.

 

She was all new to the life outside of the palace but that didn’t stop her from moving and not turning back. Days turned to months to years and then to centuries the time passed by and she got used to living normal which included fasting from human blood as much as possible then she was able to live a long period of time without it though there would be times when she needs. Not long after she came across the person that led her to the life she has right now, to the family that she belongs to, Yang Hyun Suk.

       

     The man stood as her father and brother then she a small sister to him, he helped her get through thick and thin, assisting her in adjusting at the moving trends then he introduced her to the family she has sworn to protect no matter what and that family is no other than the famous YG FAMILY. There she met 3 girls that made her feel the happiness she only felt when her parents were still alive later made a group called 2NE1.

            Not even bother looking back and remembering her past she wakes up one day in front of her the person she never thought she’ll ever see again.

 

Kim Jaejoong/Hero

 

Type: Pure Blood Werewolf

Real Name: Alexandrix Hero Kim

Age: Human – 25, February 4, 1986

        Werewolf – Unknown

The leader of the idol group JYJ along with his cousins Yoochun and Junsu who are also WEREWOLVES. He is a PURE BLOOD werewolf but isn’t the heir to the throne of the pack, he is very much hard headed alike his father and so they never got along with each other. Has a hard time following orders but has to follow every command both his father and older brother gives him the reason is that they hold something that would make him do everything they say and that’s no other than his MOTHER. Although he isn’t the heir he is still given as much respect which is why he’s able to live a different life with his 2 cousins.

 

Every feature of his face and body just shouts out GOD not only that but he also has the voice of an angel melting all the girls hearts with his group’s, JYJ, songs along with his great acting skills. Has powers but only uses them when it’s needed although he holds the ability to attract anyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter