XXXV: Wind

My Vampire Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“She’s really gone now” Chaerin said to herself, a chocked chuckled came from her and then she noticed the tears falling from her eyes. She quickly wiped it off so no one can see it but it was too late, the youngest of the group had seen it.

 

“Unnie …” She called and it took her a little while to turn back to the girl. When she did another batch came flowing out again as she saw the little doll wrapped tightly around the arms of the youngest. She reached her hand out and touched the head of the blue doll, the doll that was their son, the doll that made them closer, the doll that never left her side no matter what. “What are we going to do now then?” Minji asked, pulling TamTam closer to her.

 

“I don’t know Minkki-yah. I don’t know” She answered truthfully, hugging the latter closely to her.

 

The oldest of the group walked out but stopped midway when she saw the two, she leaned her body by the door and watched them two. It was always a member with Dara hugging each other or sometimes all of them and now seeing a scene like this makes her think how fast things have gone. At one point they were just back in Seoul and not even knowing the truth about their fresh vocal then the next thing is right there, morning for her death. Life really is a mystery.

 

“Before things get more complicated than it is I want to ask one question” Hyori came out of the balcony where the girls were, following behind him was Jiyong who’s face hasn’t lightened up even a bit.

 

“What is it unnie?” Chaerin turned to the 3 by the door, not letting the latter away from her arms.

 

“A fight is coming and with Dara not here with us it makes things harder for us and especially the 4 of you. We will not force you to do something you don’t want, if what you feel is leaving now before other things happen we will not stop you. Dara will not want for you to be hurt and we don’t want it any other way” she said, her stare was soft like how Dara was.

 

“I’m staying. I’m not going to leave now out of all time, we are here for a reason. She turned us for a reason and I’m not going to go back to Seoul and pretend all these never happened” he said sternly, the girls nodded at what he has said since all of them felt the same way.

 

Leaving for them meant forgetting everything that had happened in those weeks but more importantly … leaving meant forgetting about the girl that they loved.

 

“If that is so, Hoyoung is planning for a training session for all the vampires and I think it is best for you 4 to perfectly master your skill. Dara’s death will avenged, by us and by you” she said and leaving after.

 

The 4 of them followed behind there was no time to waste even if they still have 4 more months to prepare themselves. Every second counts and they will spend the whole time with much focus as they can give.

 

………….

 

“If its fine, I’d want to help with the training of the wolves” Jaejoong said, there was a shy remark on his voice but too little that it was overshadowed by the seriousness of his request.

 

The council have informed wolves and vamps about the current stand they are in and the plan they were going to go through. Since they were already there, they have agreed to it and even the one who had the initiative to ask for the training to begin as soon as possible.

 

Even with the situation they were in they still considered to not let the children fight, only those mature enough to get through the trauma afterwards whether they succeed or not.

 

“That would be of great help Hero” Jongkook answered him with a gratifying smile. It has been the first that formed on the lips of the older since the death of the princess it is not just him it has been the same with everyone. With the plans they made making sense and giving them hope it is not a sin to smile even at the moment of loss.

 

As for Marko and Zen, although it’s hard to move on they still were trying for the sake of her and everybody else. It’s too selfish for them to act that way-still mourning without any more care for the other, when they were all going through the same thing. Sooner or later they would have to forget the pain and with what is ahead of them they chose to start already.

 

“I think it would be better if we train Bom, Chaerin, Minji and Jiyong. They were turned by her and out of everyone here we’re the one who understands her power more than anyone, if someone would train them it should be us”

 

That was the first sentence Marko has said after the story of when they followed the princess, they couldn’t say they’ve missed his voice after all this while since what he said wasn’t something to be real glad about but rather had a melancholic effect to it.

 

“I … I think that is a good idea” Bom second it. She was stuttering for obvious reason and that is Zen’s presence close to her.

 

It had been al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter