Chapter X: Meeting Part 1

My Vampire Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Donghae and Kim Jaejoong! Is this what you call fate?

 

 

Seeing how the companies are offering their boy groups for the project it seems like BB are the ones dealing with this not I don’t like it or anything it’s just a little … disappointing, for lack of a better term. But with Papa on break right now I don’t think I’d have any other option but go along the whole process anyway.

 

“Dara do us a favour and don’t be on full mode pres!”

 

Sean oppa snickered while we walked in the hall, I just glared at him hoping he’ll feel the slow burn at the back of his neck not taking long enough he felt it and walked faster ahead. Most of the staffs were waiting outside the door – probably waiting for everyone to come in before the doors closed.

 

All their eyes widened when the two oppas stepped aside showing me to them. My work as a temp-pres has only reigned inside the company building and that was a piece of cake since they all already know me and how capable I am of finishing papa’s works but being outside is just a little nerve wracking. Taking in also that I don’t have a good temper when it comes to people going against me this isn’t really a job I should be getting myself into.

 

 

“Good morning”

 

 

We went in the room and greeted every single people in there, there wasn’t a lot of them just a few representatives and like I expected SM isn’t here and also C-Jes’ president.

 

 

“Excuse me but where is your president?”

 

 

Biting my lip at that question the two beside me just chuckled a little, is it hard for them to understand that if a person isn’t busy for a meeting like this they’ll come themselves and if they are they wouldn’t be here.

 

 

“I should ask the same thing?” I retorted with a low voice, they were quit shock at that but I ignored it, it’ll just ruin my whole mood.

 

 

“What Dara is saying is our president is on an indefinite leave and had trusted the whole company work to the three of us so if you disapprove of us being the representative of YGE then I guess this meeting is done!” Jinu oppa said. I just had to smile at that, reasons why I like these two is they get along pretty well with how I think and most of the time we all agree with one thing.

 

 

There was an obvious lump going down on their throats once that statement came out of oppa’s mouth and rang across the room, they might think we’re being disrespectful and all but this is how we work so they just got to deal with that. And for a meeting with big companies it’s starting very slow.

 

 

I was just to open my mouth and say something to get everything started already but with a good timing the door opened and 2 idols came in with a smile that instantly disappeared at the moment they saw me smiling at them. My face isn’t that ugly to frown at when seen.

 

 

Noticing my change in mood I saw Sean oppa move a little leaning over to whisper something, I just moved closer so he wouldn’t be making a lot of noises – it’s making me irritated.

 

 

“Do you like one of them?”

 

 

He teased lowly so I don’t understand while Jinu oppa is chuckling like a Hyena. I nudged him to stop then turned to glare at the other, they both backed away raising their hands. Why do I have to be the adult one every time I’m with them – oh wait coz I am older than them.

 

 

“If you all don’t mind we would like to start the meeting!” 

 

 

They just nodded their heads getting all the papers ready while the two at my sides were still on the whole thing, putting down my head looking at the paper only inches away from my face I tried hard to ignore the two who’s been bearing a whole on my face and no thanks to my two oppas they aren’t making it any easier for me to stop blushing.

 

 

The representatives went on and on about their ideas for the collab, what songs they’re going to sing, what outfits they’re going to wear, what image and all this stupid things. Well not entirely since they are all the things needed for the collab to work but more importantly we should be talking about things that actually matter for the first step of this project and that are the members who’ll be a part of this.

 

 

“Excuse me!”

 

 

Disturbing the man talking with my head down they all stopped what they were doing and with the sound I heard they all shifted to look at me. Slowly lifting my head up I made eye contact with the guy who was just talking and I can honestly say he’s old just by the couple of layers on his forehead and just by his eyes. Plus his blood doesn’t smell appetizing at all he probably had a lot of times with different women.

 

 

“Why are you talking about all this?” I asked my tone sounded a little more disrespectful than I intended it to be, Jinu oppa slightly cleared his throat low enough but I still heard it.

 

 

“Neh?” the guy asked again his face looking ever so read from embarrassment maybe.

 

 

“Do I really have to tell you again because with your expression right now sir you heard it pretty clearly” I replied to that, it really gets on my nerves when I have to repeat myself on so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter