XXII: Time to leave

My Vampire Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“OH MY GOD!” the girls all gasped at the same time emphasizing each words with their unique ways of saying it, I giggled amused to their reaction. They, plus Ji stared at each floor going up until their necks started to hurt.

 

“Welcome to warehouse Araia!” I welcomed them putting in the code to open the door, usually it would be open already with the maids lining up to welcome me but since I didn’t tell them I’ll be coming with guest they’re all probably doing their jobs inside, if they aren’t then they’ll be fired for sure. No money for the lazy as of course.

 

The door opened up and in front of us astonished workers stopped and looked our way, I waved hello to them and they came lining up. You could say I don’t really have a close relationship with them but at the same time I’m not like those evil rich people in the movies or dramas, I talk to them but not always and not that friendly.

 

“Welcome back Dara-sama” they greeted in the same time bowing as well. If you’re wondering about the ‘sama’ part I just came back from Japan when I first bought the whole place along with hiring them so I grew accustomed with that formality so I KINDLY asked them to address me that way.

 

“We’ll be staying for the night here, can you ready 2 rooms with 3 beds, and 4 normal rooms along with mine” I smiled at them which they rarely see and with a final bow they left and did what I asked them too.

 

“How many rooms do you have here unnie?” Chaerin asked walking ahead to look at things more.

 

“I’m not sure!” I answered truthfully, I don’t have the interest to go walking around the place looking at everything all I know is it’s big enough for me to stay in.

 

“I thought you said it’s a warehouse?” Bom asked following the lead of our leader. “It is, the warehouse is at the back! The mansion is just to hide the warehouse so it’s not obvious that there are about 5 private planes, 6 RVs, 15 cars, 24 bikes and something else I don’t remember!” I answered dialing the phone to tell someone to unpack the bags on the RV and put them in the rooms and also prepare dinner.

 

“Eh? You have that many and you still said ABOUT” she grumbled, I’m not sure if she’s surprised about it or annoyed that I’m not telling them everything I have.

 

Not long after I walked everyone to the living room to relax a bit while we wait for everybody else to reach here a call on the line came. This house is too big for every maid to walk around just to tell me about something so there’s like phones all around the place to make communication easier and faster.

 

“Hello?” I answered gesturing them to do whatever they want to do in the room.

 

“Dara-sama, there are 4 cars outside the gate asking to be let in and looking for you, shall I open the gate?” he asked, I walked over to the small screen by the corner of the room. There’s actually a surveillance camera by the gate so I’d know who is it and by the look of a very huge arm on the wheels and on the other car fingers that looked like oppa’s I told him to do that.

 

“Kid’s I’ll be back I just have to go welcome the other guests!” I told them but they weren’t paying any attention and were just busy playing the game, even Ji is so in it.

 

For the reason I don’t like walking or running when I’m in my human form I tend to hate big houses like this, it takes like 10 minutes to get to the front door from the living room we were in and from the living room it takes the same time to walk to the dinner room, not forget it’s 15 minutes from there to their room.

 

When I got to the door two of the maids were already by the door holding the handle and waiting for my order to open it and so when I nodded my head the door opened and outside were 8 stunned idols, eyes wide open from seeing everything.

 

“Mr. Park can you take their things to their rooms, Hoyoung oppa and Hyori unnie’s in one room, Jongkook oppa and Jiyoung unnie’s in another, JYJ’s in a room with 3 beds and Donghae’s in one room. Also can you take the girl’s things in a room with 3 beds and Jiyong’s in a room, and then take mine to mine! Thank you” I told the him and they left taking all their things.

 

“Welcome” I smiled and they walked in looking the same way the other 4 did.

 

“You own this?” Junsu asked and I just nodded walking back to the living room and they followed behind.

 

No one talked and only looked around at pretty much everything even the other vamps, I rolled my eyes so much coz of the frequent gasps and mumbles of astonishment coming from them. Like seriously these 8 here are a part of the royal family and lived prosperously alongside the kings and queens and yet here they seem like kids brought inside an amusement park.

 

“Araia ….” I stopped as Hoyoung oppa called me, maids here in no nothing of my real identity and I like to keep it that way. “Oppa, I’d like to ask that from now one just call me Dara or Sandara, for safety measures!” I said then continuing my step.

 

“Alright! But we need to talk about the plan soon!” He said and I nodded opening the door to the living room were the girls are shuffling and Ji on the floor rocking himself, he got beaten in the game probably.

 

“Ehem!” I coughed getting their attention and it did, for a quick 3 seconds then they continued their dancing. “Aigoo…” Hyori unnie chuckled finding them cute.

 

“We’ll talk after dinner oppa” the room’s big enough for everyone to start doing what they want and they did. Not minding the others I just watched the 4 get back to playing again.

 

I guess I fell asleep for more than 30 minutes since when woke up the girls were no longer playing and they all gathered up by the side next to the window, I peeked over and saw the 2 oldest boys playing rock-paper-scissor and with a muscle –y arms waving in the air Jongkook oppa won the game.

 

“What’s going on?” I asked yawning a little bit, they jump hearing my voice and that got me suspicious so I narrowed my eyes and looked at them intently. “Talk!” folding my arms they all looked the other away.

 

“Just a normal game of rock-paper-scissors” Hyoyoung oppa answered giving after an awkward laugh.

 

“Dara sama dinner is ready” a boy about the same age as Jiyong maybe entered the room telling us that, for some reason I can’t take my eyes off of him. Something about him is rather interesting. “Okay thanks!” I answered but still kept my eyes on him.

 

“Ummm… Let’s go!” I said and walked a little bit faster ahead, when I can’t wait any longer I walked in vampire speed catching up with him just at the moment he was going in the kitchen. I pulled his hand and pushed him to the wall.

 

He stared at me with wide brown eyes shaking and dilated in fear but his body is rather relaxed in comparison. I leaned closer to him and smelled a certain scent, something familiar but not quite. Even if it’s just the scent it bothered me a lot and I need to know what it is.

 

The normal routine for taking memories, for me that is I don’t know about the others since I was never taught how to properly so this is my way of doing it. I leaned closer till our lips met, for some reason I get memories from others through contact of our lips, it’s not really a good way when the person you’re kissing is not good looking and have bad breathe.

 

‘What’s in your mind?’ I thought and then right after a flash of someone’s face got me pulling back in shock. I bit my lip understanding it. I sighed and looked straight at the boy, my eyes turned red and I worked my magic, well powers. “You’ll forget about the whole 10 minutes and walk in the kitchen like nothing happened” after I snapped my fingers he started walking aimlessly to the kitchen and turning back to go to the dinner room the rest of them were right there probably getting to watch the whole thing.

 

“Let’s go eat!” I said without looking at them.

 

The dinner went by real slow or was it just me in any case I avoided any eye contact or conversations I was too busy thinking about what I just got right now and talking to someone isn’t going to help me think straight. When everybody was done I stood up first and headed to my room, I already asked the maids to accompany the guests to their rooms.

 

With my lack of enthusiasm and talk unnie caught up to that and followed me right behind along with the other 3 unfortunately they co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter