XVIII: Playing

My Vampire Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No One’s POV

 

The moment she disappeared along the wind that had passed by both her playmates turned serious, the tense of battle was present slowly creeping up to everyone who stood grounded waiting for the next thing to happen. The weather seems to be catching up with the feeling of the field as well the sky had turned darker than in a storm and it still about 5 in the afternoon, with it adding to the atmosphere the humans couldn’t help but shiver a little as the seconds ticked.

 

“They’re not going to get unnie hurt right?” like a little kid Minji tugged on Bom’s shirt calling for her attention. She have thought the older would say no and say it’s going to be okay but alike her she too was worried over the outcome of the play.

 

“It’s more like Araia would not get those two hurt” hearing the conversation going on over the side Ysabelle or Hyori answered the youngest’s question. They smiled a little to what they heard so they relaxed a little bit, honestly speaking all of them were excited to see how it’s going to go since the only side of the girl they’ve only seen is the timid, fun and a little bit scary it’s going to be like seeing a whole action movie.

 

A few seconds had passed already but no moves have been acted, both Jaejoong and Donghae were still standing on the other side where she had apparently disappeared from. A subtle sound of a stick being broken snapped the two their transformations were almost instant but slow enough to be seen.

 

The vampire’s hair had now grown longer, the smooth strands of silver hair reached his shoulders gently sweeping his face accentuating the light green eyes that almost turned cold as gem while he searched for the girl. His posture meant ready to attack any time he pleased, even at far the sharpness of the grown fingers glimmered under the faint light coming from the sky. Right beside him stood the 10 feet tall werewolf, unlike any other his fur was white as snow no trace of dirt or anything that stained its pureness if not for the piercing yellow eyes that scanned the field he would be almost as perfect as only a pet. The two let out low snarls as they heard another sound coming from the far end south of the whole field and with the cue of the thunder the attack was commenced.

 

Without any miscalculations the two managed to find where she was then got a hold of her however they were a little too overconfident with themselves and didn’t see the next strike that came. Jae and Hae got her on the ground laying flat on her back they smirked as they thought it was all over but then she rolled to her side catching the wolf’s leg and with a twist of her leg she got on her feet dragging along her the wolf throwing him to the vampire forcefully hitting each other with a sound that can’t deny the pain.

 

“Go all out if you want to be still alive after this” she grinned growling as she disappeared again, her entrances and exits were really getting to their nerves. The surprise attack was a little too much for them and wants an actual face to face combat.

 

“Araia stop running around” Hae hissed through gritted teeth again looking for the girl they both are having a hard time locating. “Fine” with the ghostly answer she showed up right in front of him her fangs baring and right close to his neck.

 

Hae took that chance to get back at her for the earlier attacks he’s been receiving he’s determined to at least hit her couple of times. The right hand diving in to catch her neck failed drastically, every swoop was just played with an effortless tap.

 

“Are you two playing a game or what” the wolf spoke in human language getting the two chuckling.

 

“I really don’t like you” Dara turned to face Jaejoong with a very displeased frown although it was not a human’s face the grin that plastered on his face was obviously seen.

 

Dara held out one hand towards the wolf breathing in the cold air, it served as a fuel for the attack she was planning on doing and with the opening of her eyes blue flame torched out of her palms, tilting her head the flame seemed to grow stronge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter