#02 Never ending drama

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it's there if you look closely.

When Kim Taeyeon found out that the date her mother chose for her is her long time crush, she couldn't help but stay awake all night thinking about all the possible scenarios. 

 

She cursed at the fact that she was refusing to go on that date. 

 

'Jiyong...' Just by calling his name un-uttered, her heart did a double take, and who could blame that? She shifted couple of dozen times on her bed. 

 

She was thanking her friend Baekhyun for buying her such beautiful clothes, or she would have been wearing her style.

Taeyeon wondered all night if he knew who his date was.

 

Tomorrow was going to be the best day of her life. Thinking about all that she didn't realise when she drifted into deep slumber.

 

"Dude you can just refuse to go on that date." Jiyong was with his friend Choi Seunghyun, they had known each other for as long as he could remember and they had a special bond between them, they were more than friends... they were like brothers.

 

Unlike Jiyong, Seunghyun belonged to a average family and they had their average everyday  problems. Kwon Jiyong never minded that, he couldn't care less about his friend's background.

 

Even though his mother scolded him time to time to stay away from 'that dog',  Jiyong still spent his time with him, because when they were together, they were just regular friends, some times they would go out at night to drink, go to clubs together, and other stuff. 

 

 

There was trust between them. There was no one in Jiyong's life that could replace Suenghyun.

 

"You know I can't man, I just can't." Jiyong muttered in a sad manner, taking a smoke from his cigarette. 

 

"Is it your parents again?" Seunghyun quizzed checking his phone from time to time, as if he had somewhere to go. "Who else..." 

 

"Do you have somewhere to go?" Jiyong asked suddenly, making Seunghyun furrow his brows, he was hiding something for sure. "It's Tiffany, she keeps bugging me..."

 

"Don't say that. What's up?" Jiyong shifted on his seat. Seunghyun had always been the secretive type, he never told his problems to anyone unless asked. And of course Jiyong respected that but sometimes he was just simply worried about his friend. 

 

Seunghyun had been dating Tiffany for 2 years now, Jiyong was aware that the relation between them was not exactly healthy, they fought a lot and Seunghyun... had anger management issues, he knew he gave his girlfriend a hard time,  he toyed with her mostly, they had an on and off relationship and it was mostly decided by Seunghyun.

 

He wondered if he was even serious with her, sometimes Jiyong felt bad for the girl, she could use someone better.

 

Jiyong was friends with Tiffany as well, in-fact he was the one who introduced the two, she was like a sister to him, but most of the time he chose not to interfere between the two. "Just the usual, so what if I missed our anniversary, big deal." Seunghyun chuckled.

 

"Ah," Jiyong sighed deeply in disbelief, there was nothing he could do, he wouldn't want to come between the two. "But... you should... make it up to her. She really loves you man."

 

Seunghyun kept quiet making Jiyong sigh. "Anyways, I don't know how to get myself out of this mess, I can't exactly refuse my mom, she probably wants me to get married to her." Jiyong started after a period of silence, out of the blue, Seunghyun got up from his seat, his rare smile plastered on his face.

 

"I got it!" Seunghyun grinned happily, it made Jiyong smile too, "Got what?"

 

"A way to get you out of this mess..." Seunghyun smiled mischievously.

 

"Oh my god! I can't believe it Jimin-ah!" Taeyeon woke up at 6AM and called her best friend, Kang Jimin. 

"I know right! I mean... I just can not!" On the other side of the phone, Jimin was squealing hard and happily for her best friend.

 

Taeyeon and Jimin had known each other for couple of years, they met in college and had known each other since then. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter