#13 You're my destiny

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't think you understand how beautiful you make my world... by just existing in it.

Additional Note: Song by Ariana Grande, 'One Last Time'

"I'm so glad you called to meet up, I thought you were mad at me or something." Taeyeon took a bite from the ice-cream her friend bought. Her legs dangling of the park bench not even reaching the grass below due to her short height.

"I was wanting to meet you too, and I would never get mad at you." His sweet voice filled her ears nicely, he inhaled the scent and feeling of the fresh morning grass-  his coal black orbs focused on her face. 

That person just wanted to look at her- not even wanting to blink. The light rays of the sun shone upon her white glowing skin, pink pastel lip gloss applied on her lips. 

Her beautiful blonde hair pulled up on the top of her head in a bubble bun- bubbly just like her personality. Everything complemented her cheerful, dorky and perky personality.

"But... You woke me up too early today. Ruined my Sunday!" Taeyeon's eyes sparkled as she leaned back on the worn-out wooden park bench.

"That was my intention. How much of an idiot can you be?" At once Taeyeon shot back up on her position, irritation and anger present perfectly on her face. "Yah! What was that?!" She hollered in her usual high-pitched voice- completely ignoring her ice-cream desert that was on the brink of dripping and falling on her blue skirt.

"How dare you call me--" Taeyeon shut up, her eyes widening when the person sitting next to her dipped his head down, taking a bite from her ice-cream. It left her speechless.

"Omo, my ice-cream!" That was what she cared about- not about that fact that he ate something she was eating before- an indirect kiss. 

Taeyeon's friend got up from his seat ready to leave before she pulled him back with force- making him drop on his knees. "Where do you think you're going? Byun Baekhyun?!" Pinching his cheeks, she yelled.

'I'm so sorry... I just can't help but love you with all my heart...'

I was a liar
I gave in to the fire
I know I should've fought it
At least I'm being honest
Feel like a failure
'Cause I know that I failed you
I should've done you better
'Cause you don't want a liar

"So tell me you piece of , why are we here so early in the morning?" Taeyeon quizzed with a smirk on her face as she threw away the bag of potato chips she was eating earlier. She ran up to Baekhyun to catch up with him.

"And aren't amusement parks supposed to be closed? I don't see any people here--" Baekhyun's stare made her shut up. He pulled up the mechanical arm of the Ferris wheel's barrier. "There is no staff here too, how are we supposed to--" She shut up again when Baekhyun walked over to the control panel. 

After a moment or two, Baekhyun rushed to her side. 

And I know, and I know, and I know
He gives you everything,
But, girl, I couldn't give it to you
And I know, and I know, and I know
That you got everything,
But I got nothing here without you

'What's with him today?'

"C'mon get inside the cabin," Baekhyun announced, hurrying the confused girl into the cabin of the Ferris wheel. "Ah!" Baekhyun said as he got inside, he was sitting across from Taeyeon in a cramped cabin room. Taeyeon's eyes widened as the Ferris wheel began moving.

Taeyeon grabbed the side handle to steady herself. The ride was slowly going up- none of them saying anything. Her eyes wandered to a fancy looking square shaped box.


So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time
I promise, after that, I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got him in your heart
All I really care is you wake up in my arms
One last time
I need to be the one who takes you home

Her gaze stayed there, wanting to ask Baekhyun about it. When she turned her eyes back on Baekhyun she found him looking at her like she was the most important person in his life. His gaze... his soft, calming gaze was set on her and only her. It was as if he was looking at the depths of her soul.

"Baek...?" Taeyeon almost whispered as Baekhyun pulled the small box on his lap.

"Kim Taeyeon," His voice cracked slightly, "Remember when we were twelve?" Taeyeon could only look at him as he talked not knowing his intentions. "You asked me to take you to the amusement

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter