#20 I'm only Human

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And all at once, summer collapsed into fall.

"Annyeong~" Taeyeon cheerfully greeted her friend, Jimin. The orange head immediately smiled upon seeing Taeyeon entering her botique. Jiyong let go of Taeyeon's hand and let her go and silently followed her behind. 

"Nice to see you, oppa." Jimin also greeted Jiyong who was awkwardly standing beside Taeyeon. "Uh... Yeah." He mumbled. 

Jimin's smile didn't waver and she took Taeyeon's hands into her own. "What took you so long?"

"Traffic, so much traffic." Taeyeon responded cheerfully. After the day, Jiyong ditched Taeyeon- they were in Jimin's boutique to buy Taeyeon's wedding dress. 

"Aw, poor you. Good thing, I already picked out the best dresses for you." Jimin told Taeyeon and let go of her hand to look at Jiyong, "C'mon let's go. Don't want to spend all day here, right?" He gulped, he was feeling extremely nervous. "Yup, let's go." 

"Why is he coming along?" Nickhun asked in a sore manner, he was about to enter the same boutique as Taeyeon with Tiffany. But, some guy decided to sit on the back seat of his car. He was someone, Nickhun hated with all his heart. Tiffany couldn't hide her amusement. 

"Yah! Just drive. I have every right to go." Tabi muttered still upset at the fact that Tiffany made him sit at the back, "So annoying." Nickhun grunted and parked his car. 

"Look, no fighting, alright? Today is supposed to be a good day for Taeyeon." Tiffany warned taking off her seat belt. She was careful around Nickhun cause he was still mad at Tiffany that she forgave Seunghyun. "You tell him." Seunghyun unlocked the door and got out. 

"You really are so stupid, Hwang Tiffany." Nickhun told her and darted outside.

Taeyeon and Jiyong were busy selecting the dresses to try on, when Taeyeon saw Tiffany entering with two upset looking guys following behind. She recognized one from the ball and the other she guessed to be her ex-boyfriend, Choi Seunghyun. 

Her eyes sparkled and she smiled effortlessly, "Fany! You did come!" Taeyeon squealed happily- she was so glad to have Tiffany here because her fashion sense was so amazing. Taeyeon turned to look at Jiyong but he was too engrossed in his cell phone. 

"I'm going to have to throw away your phone if you keep doing this." Tiffany's words made Taeyeon's eye flew open, she was so amazed. They seem really close, Taeyeon thought. "Ah, sorry. Hi." Jiyong put his cellphone back and looked at Tiffany.

"Yo, what up." Seunghyun came  and was given space by Taeyeon to stand beside Jiyong. Nickhun kindly acknowledged Taeyeon's presence with his sweet smile. "This is Seunghyun." Jiyong introduced his friend to Taeyeon. 

"Hi." She awkwardly bowed. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany who said something to her, "You already started choosing? Let me look at those you selected."

"Not really, but, I'm so confused. Help me!" Taeyeon playfully cried and was about to say something when a familiar figure approached them and said,

"Just choose whatever, you look wonderful in everything." Jiyong along with everyone raised his brows. Nickhun was already close with the person who came in. 

"Baekhyun?" Taeyeon quizzed looking genuinly surprised. Tiffany smiled and waved at Baekhyun. "Yeah, Fany noona told me you're coming here." 

"Who is he?" Seunghyun looked for an answer but he was ignored. 

"Thank you all for coming but shouldn't we start selecting?" Jimin came into view holding a notebook and a pen in her hand. "Oh, yeah. C'mon let's go."

 

Jiyong sighed for the fifth time. It was really unbearable to sit cramped between two guys on one leather couch. Baekhyun wasn't seated so, Jiyong was sitting in-between Nickhun and Seunghyun who kept fighting with each other. 

All of them were waiting outside the dressing room, thirty minutes had gone by but there was no sign of the girls. Jimin was inside too helping Taeyeon with her selection. He wondered why the store was deserted. It was clean and neat but it was filled with womanly perfume scent. He sighed again, Jiyong and the two upset men sitting beside of them were running out of patience.

Jiyong felt so suffocating, he wanted Taeyeon to buy a dress and get it over it because- he didn't even dare to deny inside his head, that indeed his Fiance, Kim Taeyeon, looked preciou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter