#04 Love me harder

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Crying is cleansing. There's a reason for tears, happiness or sadness. 

 

 

The light from the sun entered the room elegantly, the sounds of birds chipping and children playing could be heard. Tiffany shifted on her bed and reached out to the other side of the bed, to feel if there was someone. She had a feeling that after their night together, Seunghyun left. 

 

She opened her eyes slowly and got up, confirming that the side of the bed was empty, sudden sadness took over her. ‘I just want to be with him… Through out the whole day, and whenever I want it.’ 

She threw the covers off of her and checked her handphone, ‘9AM.’ Tiffany sighed because she realised that she was late for work, she was about to get up from the bed, when the door to the bathroom opened, revealing the person she wasn’t expecting to see. 

 

“S-seunghyun?” The words barely left Tiffany’s mouth, after seeing her boyfriend clad in nothing but a towel around his waste, his wet hair fell perfectly on his eyes, and the rare smile on his face, “Don’t tell me you think I left.”

 

Tiffany kept silent as she shook her head, “No?” His deep voice sounded once more making Tiffany blink her eyes, why was her heartbeat increasing? 

 

He was her boyfriend for God’s sake, she has seen him in nothing, maybe it was the happiness? Definitely, the joy of realising that he didn’t leave in the morning. 

 

She kept quiet as Seunghyun walked closer to her bed and sat down, cupping his girlfriend’s chin, he made her look into his eyes. “Baby…” He whispered in a calm manner that made shivers run down her spine, oh boy what did he do to her?

 

 “I’m sorry, Mi-young…” Tiffany forced her gaze downwards, why was he apologising to her? Tears threatened to drop from her eyes.

 

“For making you cry, and worry all the time. I heard what happened with your mom… You must have been so scared…” He spoke in such a low voice, that it was almost un audible, it almost felt to her that he felt guilty, because he did.

 

“I’ll never leave you alone.”

Maybe, this time those words were true, she wanted them to be true.

“I love you…” She finally muttered, before wrapping her arms around him.

 

Baekhyun found his best friend, in her room, scrubbing the floor hard. He sighed to himself, walking towards her, he knelt down.

“Taeng…” He whispered lovingly but Taeyeon didn’t move, she kept scrubbing the floor with the cloth. 

 

 

“Give that to me…” Baekhyun tried to stay calm and collected, even though it was breaking his heart. He slowly lead his hand to hers, that held the cloth and took it away from her. “What are you doing?” She frowned. 

 

“Nothing, you cleaned enough.” He showed her and Taeyeon made an ‘oh’ sound.

“How was your date?” He suddenly asked, making Taeyeon frown further.

 

“It was good, everything perfect. He treated me so nicely.” She tried to smile like usual but behind the smile, Baekhyun knew sadness was hidden. What exactly happened? 

 

After spending a lot of time with her, he realised that, whenever she was sad or angry, she tend to clean… a lot. So when he found her in her room, he instantly grew worried.

 

“Sure? because if not, I can… beat up the guy…” She laughed at his comment and both of them sat down on her bed. “Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter