#07 Fall everything

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Because even the sun sets... in paradise.

 

 

Tiffany’s eyes fluttered open when she heard her name being called. She rubbed her eyes to pry away the sleep from them.

 

“Fany-ah! Wake up, I brought breakfast.” A familiar voice called from the kitchen and she smiled absent mindedly. “Coming!” She shouted back, throwing the comforter away from her body. She got off her bed and stretched her arms; yawing in the process. The light rays of the sun peeked through the gaps of the blinds making the half American- half Korean blind for a moment.

 

“You’re so god damn lazy.” She turned her back to meet eyes with Nickhun. He was fitted perfectly in his Sunday outfit. His gaze was warm and inviting. His expression made way to surprise when he looked at Tiffany. “Holy crap— You look like a monster without makeup you know that?” Even though her friend insulted her, she could not stop the smile from making its way to her face.

 

She grabbed the pillow from her bed and threw it on him, “Say that again, Khun?” 

 

“Where are we heading, man?” Seunghyun locked his handphone and stuffed it into the pocket of his jeans. “You’ll see… but we are meeting a friend of mine. She’s a doll , I tell you.” Jiyong finished making a sharp u-turn. “So, she’s a she and a doll. Must be quiet gorgeous if someone like you complimented her.” Seunghyun pulled out a cigarette from the packet in his pockets and slipped it between his fingers- lighting it. 

 

“You sound interested, Ji.” Seunghyun grinned and glanced at his friend. “I am actually.” Tabi’s eyes widened in surprise because he was not expecting his friend to blurt out his feelings. “That’s new.” Seunghyun said taking a smoke, “That’s bad for your health, man, don’t you want to spend more time of your life with Miyoung?” 

 

There was a pause between them and Jiyong bit his tongue for saying the wrong thing. “I think…  I did something to make her mad, man. For the first time ever… she isn’t replying to any of my texts nor is she attending my calls. I mean like what the hell.” Jiyong stepped on the gas and heaved out a heavy sigh when he heard Seunghyun finish.

 

Truth to be told, the orange headed guy did not like the way his friend treated his girlfriend, Hwang Miyoung. He controlled his anger every time Seunghyun said anything bad about his girlfriend. Being mad would be an understatement, he was furious at the older male because he hated the way he treated Tiffany. She was like a sister to Jiyong- one that he never had but always wanted. 

 

“You have no clue what made her mad at you?” 

“No clue.” Jiyong knew why was Tiffany mad at him. But, Seunghyun had no clue. He deducted that he might have been drunk when he sent those inappropriate pictures to Tiffany. 

 

Jiyong parked the car swiftly and got off, “We’re here?" Seunghyun asked, “We’re here.” Repeated, Jiyong.

 

 

“Seriously? Ice cream for breakfast? What is this? Heaven?” Tiffany gasped when she scanned the items her friend, Nickhun brought for her. He got her everything she loved. Her smile flittering beautifully on her face and he copied her unknowingly. 

 

“Stop acting like a baby, you’re an adult… you can buy it yourself.” He sipped on his morning coffee and took a bite from his butter sandwich, “Don’t eat that in-front of me … ew.” Tiffany stuck her tongue out, “I like it though.” Nickhun pouted looking at her.

 

“He’s calling.” Tiffany muttered under his breath and gestured Nickhun to look at her phone. “What should I do?” Nickhun swore there was a hint of sadness in her voice when she spoke. “What do you want to do?” Nickhun asked back raising his brows. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter