#30 Once In A Life Time

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She looks at him like he puts the stars in the skies.

FIRST OF ALL SORRY EVERYONE FOR THE WAIT *90 DEGREE BOW* I LOVE YOU ALL. I KNOW ITS HARSH BUT PLEASE CRY DURING YOUR READ.

Taeyeon had just closed her eyes when her phone rang, "I forgot to shut it down." She mumbled to herself and fished it out of her purse, she saw the caller, My Jiminieee <3

Taeyeon sighed, she had tons of questions about her; that she wanted to ask and know but she couldn't. Regardless of whatever she had done to Taeyeon, she decided to pick it up... to hear what she has to say. 

"Taeyeon?" It was Jimin's high pitched voice, Taeyeon inhaled and waited for her to continue. "If you are listening... I want you to know that I am sorry, I did all those things with him, I toyed with him, Taeyeon-ah. He's a stupid man," Jimin laughed as if trying to lighten up the mood, "Why did you have to fall in love with him? He's no good... but, I guess... love makes us blind." 

"I don't love him." Taeyeon spoke finally and tried to lower her voice.

"Taeyeon-ah, you must know how much I'm sorry... I couldn't bear the fact that... you had everyone loving you." Taeyeon scowled. 

"Me? You're the one who had Ji wrapped around your finger." Taeyeon bit her tongue while she spat out the words. 

"Baekhyun... I really love him, Taeyeon-ah... but you know he..." Taeyeon forced a smile and looked down on her hands and then out of the window, it looked very windy and it looked like it was going to rain heavily.

"Anyways, that's not what I want to say right now. I want to repent for what I did. I can't, I know but I think I should let you know that... I think he has gone crazy for you." Taeyeon blinked– she wanted to believe what Jimin was telling her, but his confession from earlier kept popping up in her head.

"Jimin, you don't know-"

"YES! I do know. I'm not forcing you to go to him, Tae. But, I think... he can't imagine life without you. He's really ready to give it all." Taeyeon blinked, feeling cautioned. 

"What do you mean?" Taeyeon tried to sound like she didn't care. Taeyeon looked outside and saw that everyone was taking shelter from the rain. It was a heavy storm.

I didn’t want to believe in anything
Countless encounters and lies

"Where is he?"

"He's waiting for you, Tae. If you have... some love left for him... please go..." Taeyeon pursed her lips and tried to hold back her tears. Taeyeon hated that she loved him, and she hated the fact that she was completly in his spell. 

"The place that your souls met, Tae... I think that's where he is." And, it was left to Taeyeon to decide, back to Baekhyun who was ready to hold her whenever she needed? Or back to Jiyong who was ready to hold them whenever they needed.

Taeyeon closed her eyes and tried to get comfortable in her seat.

When Jiyong got to the airport– he looked around like crazy. He was out of breath and totally looked like a insane person. He crouched down to get his breath together. The only chance he was left with was see her before she entered the gates. Because he knew that once she got in... she wouldn't come out. All their memories flashed before his eyes. It was painful. 

Even the memories when he made her sad. It broke his heart further. He wanted to just go back and change everything. There were a lot of bad memories. Like her tears– more recent one's included the look on her face when she discovered the dirty secret. Jiyong breathed deeply before punching his chest a few times. His heart just wouldn't stop beating, he was scared– terrified. 

Along with bad memories– there were some good memories too. Like the times he saw her beautiful smile. Oh god, he'd kill someone to see her smile again– and for him only. The times where he woke up to find her shivering under the blankets. She used to have terrible nightmares. Taeyeon never said anything about them. When he asked a few times– she shrugged and said that they were not frequent and just a time to time thing but, Jiyong knew. Because during those frequent times, he was the one to hold her.

Oh how he would pick her up when she fell off from the bed. Those cute moments of her when he found her sleeping with open. Sometimes, he even woke up to find her extremely close to him...

A surprising incident happened
That transformed me
Like starting to love for the first time

Yes, when he would find her scared. He'd use his warmth and voice to calm her down. Oh how he wished to go back to that time. Embracing her while she slept. Jiyong felt a tear escaping his eye and that's when Jiyong felt a strong familiar presence. He jerked his head up to see Kim Taeyeon. But, she was very far away. She was walking farther away– she entered the gates.

It was raining, he knew that the plane had already been taken off. So, he found himself at the beach where they shared their first kiss. It was pouring down on him and the sun was about to set.

"Please..." He wished for a miracle. He had booked the flight to get back to Korea but there were none available. Just tonights that would leave at 12AM. He had many hours left and until then he could only cry under the rain as he continuously prayed to God and looked up at the sky. The day seemed to be more darker... because whenever Taeyeon was around– it was always blue. Whether it was raining, thundering... it was always blue. Jiyong sat on his knees and knew that others had already left. Who would be insane enough to sit under the pouring rain in a foreign country.

The actions of Jiyong should have been more careful. He should have been more delicate towards her because once they were done– the could only be forgiven and not forgotten. He kept imagining her smile in his brain– he was desperate. He was so in need to see her, hear her beautiful voice. He wanted a do over so bad.

"Please... just one more chance!" He begged and began crying again. He buried his head down as he pushed his head into the sand. He was like a total insane person. "I promise! I promise I won't do it ever again just please!!! One more chance!" But his cries were to no avail. Who he was begging to? God? He had been such a bad person that he wasn't sure if even the Almighty would forgive him.

He was a sinner.

He deserved this.

Past the rough times (Without fear)
Now I want to fall asleep in your embrace

"I promise to protect her, us! Please just..." Jiyong cried again and balled his fist. He had his head down while the rain continued to soak him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter