#27 Perfect Strangers

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Come sleep with me, we won't make love but; love will make us.

The flight was very tiring, it was morning when they arrived at Dubai. Jiyong hadn't been there before and neither had Taeyeon. She kept peeking out of the window on their way to their hotel.

"Where are we going?" She asked Jiyong, who was sitting next to her in the car. Both were in the back seat and were being drove by someone driver that was overly friendly. 

"Miss, you're going to love this place. Sir, you really picked out a wonderful city to visit." The tall man that was undeniably handsome peeked through the mirror and had this contagious smile on his face. Taeyeon felt herself returning it. She was in a good mood.

"Why does he keep talking?" Jiyong muttered under his breath and covered his face with his hand and leaned against the window. He seemed very tired. Taeyeon glanced at him and decided it was better not to converse with him. She decided to chat with the driver because well they both seemed like a chatter box.

"Really? I think I'm going to love this place. Oh my gosh! What is that!" Taeyeon screamed and pointed out of the window in excitement. The driver let out a laugh and took a u-turn. They seemed to be getting close  to  that place. Maybe, they were heading towards that place.

"Oh, I think I know..." Taeyeon mumbled and thought deeply for a moment, "Ah! Wow, it looks different at night. I only say it in the pictures, heol."

"Yup miss. That is Burj Ul Arab." Taeyeon inhaled in excitement. "I wonder when we'll visit that." The driver laughed and before he could say anything more, Jiyong spoke. "That's where we are going to stay tonight."

 "Is this how you do your work?" Back in Seoul, Seunghyun was being scolded by the head attorney. Apparently, Seunghyun had inquired the clients information in a illegal way.

Seunghyun let his head hung low, his hands behind his back, "No, sir. This was just the fastest way-" 

"Don't care, Choi Seunghyun, I don't care!"

"If I hadn't done this then... I would have been very late to save her." Seunghyun muttered under his breath as if it was something he was unsure of. 

"See? This is where your wrong. You should not be trying to save someone, just save yourself and put back your superman card, you hear me!" The stack of white documents were thrown at him. 

"You are not in a position to save someone."

"I thought you were lying but I guess you really are rich." Taeyeon felt bitter-sweet about the whole situation. Sure, she was very thankful that they were going to stay at  a dope hotel but she wasn't used to the environment. She would have felt comfortable if they stayed at a normal priced hotel, just like any other couple did when they were out on honeymoons.

But, they weren't a normal couple to begin with so, there was nothing to whine about. They got off the car and Jiyong opened the door for her, even though the driver reached out first. Jiyong fumed at the poor guy and shook his head, gesturing him to get lost. 

Taeyeon smiled and got out. Jiyong held out his hand to her and was about to walk away when Taeyeon called that person.

"Hey!"

"Yes, miss?" Now that they were out of car, he seemed very tall and gosh he looked even more handsome. "May I ask your name?" The guy looked very surprised but bowed lightly before smiling.

"My name is Young Kwang. Kim YoungKwan."

Taeyeon wouldn't stop exploring the extravagant hotel room. It was just too majestic. Landscape window, expensive furniture with gorgeous wallpaper. It was a bit too different. She hadn't had the time to check the bathroom since Jiyong was in showering.

She tried to see out of the window but wouldn't because they were up too high in the sky. She jumped when she heard Jiyong's voice.

"What are you doing?" Taeyeon turned around to find him, and damn? was he looking hot. His black hair messy and wet fell perfectly on his forehead. He wore a plain black tee with khaki shorts. His fashion sense was weird but very loveable.

"'Just checking stuff out." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter