#21 Addicted to your Artificial Love

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can't turn away from you... oh baby, I'm addicted to your love, your sweet lips- I'll consider them mine and kiss them all day. Oh baby- I can't get enough of your artificial love,  it keeps me awake at night and I can't get enough of it.                                    Oh baby, won't you kiss me forver and endlessly?

WARNING : CHECK WHICH CHAPTER YOU HAVE TO READ CAUSE DOUBLE SORTA UPDATE                                   

Taeyeon blinked a hundred times, taking in her appearance in the reflection of the mirror. Her mocha colored hair was replaced by a pearl one. It was Tiffany's idea, Jimin was the one to dye her hair- she added some bits of coconut color as highlights. She said that with Taeyeon's white skin and ivory dress- her hair would look wondeful and Jimin wasn't wrong. 

Even Taeyeon who had no experience in the make-up field, couldn't refuse how wonderful her hair looked now, she admitted it herself. Jimin, with a bunch of stylists had gotten Taeyeon into the wedding dress and they were working on her make up. It was suffocating, but maybe it was because she was feeling at the edge or a little nervous. She hadn't seen Jiyong all day.

"Close the tent please, the air is getting in." Jimin said not putting her focus away from Taeyeon. 

"Arraso~" Tiffany cheerfully closed the tent they were in. It was 9AM the wedding was supposed to start in three hours. The wedding was taking place in a well kept, fresh looking garden. She had seen it with Jiyong when they were looking for a wedding venue. Jiyong wanted to get married quitely and Taeyeon respected that- in return she told him that she wanted the wedding to take place in a lawn. 

It was a cold day, "How long is it going to take?" Taeyeon asked, finally getting tired, "Uh, I keep messing it up. I don't know what's wrong with me."

Tiffany hummed when Jimin revealed, she went over to look at Taeyeon, "Oh my! What a disaster." The taller one shrieked.

Tiffany observed Taeyeon whose face looked swollen and black eyes- 

"What kind of make up this is?" She frowned and shot Jimin an annoyed look. Tiffany crossed her arms and lightly pushed Jimin to the side who was getting in the way of Taeyeon to look at the mirror. "It was fine a minute ago..." Taeyeon mumbled noticing the eyeliner was smudged all over the place and the lipstick was too bright. She looked like a clown.

"This is so deep, how many times did you apply?" The black haired women gritted her teeth.

Tiffany was obviously mad at Jimin. Taeyeon shrunk back, frowning.

"Sorry, I messed up." Jimin apologised but, Tiffany could only sigh because she didn't feel apologetic at all.

"You're the one who volunteered. , how are we going to fix this?" 

"I said I'm sorry!" Jimin hollered throwing down the eye liner she was holding, it startled both Taeyeon and Tiffany.

Taeyeon said unsurely, looking at the two girls who were glaring at each other. "It's alright, I'm sure it can be fixed. I'll go wash my face." 

"You do that, Tae. I'll get someone who knows actually how to apply make-up. Ruined such a perfect face on such a important day." Tiffany grumbled the last part and went to call some professionals.

Jiyong was busy greeting the guests that were invited, standing at the entrance, he gestured them all to sit down in a gentle manner, "Welcome! I'm so glad you came." Jiyong forced a smile and pretended to know the person who just entered. It was a old man- and he didn't seem like he was invited but from his dressing he looked like a guest- "M-me? I'm just here to deliver the flowers." Jiyong froze and hoped that no one was around to see the mishap.

"Aha, of course. I'm kidding too. Have a nice day." He forced a laugh and bowed.

Jiyong loosened the tie around his neck, he was feeling so nervous that he was unable to differ between anything. He kept making mistakes, for instance he accidently fell on top of a women because he tripped on some damn rock.

"Jiyong-ah~" In Guk approached Jiyong kindly- and Jiyong upon seeing his brother turned and forced a smile.

"Brother, I'm happy you arrived. Please have a seat." He held his hand out to the side where the VIP guests were supposed to be seated. Jiyong was actually liking the wedding suit that Taeyeon had picked for him, it was quite comfortable.

The dress was rather simple.

It had two-button fastening and twin back vents. It was a charcoal grey suit with a waistcoat and green patterned tie with a clip, he remembered Taeyeon saying that it's washable, he couldn't help but chuckle. "Washable, so you can wear it later too."

 

He looked extremely handsome in it as quoted by his girlfriend, Jimin, who was busy with his Fiance.

He laughed nervously realising... He felt guilty... almost that is.

 

"Arraso, Ji. You're getting married earlier than me. That's a shame but I hope you love her." In Guk on intention, stressed out the love part. Jiyong nodded his head firmly and stood proud, "Don't worry hyung, she's with a responsible man." He stressed out the responsible part in return.

In Guk chuckled bitterly to himself and leaned in to pat Jiyong's shoulder.

"See you later." 

"Oh gosh, what happened to your face! It looks so red!" One of the make up artist could not help but yell outloud. Indeed - it was because it took so many scrubs and rubs for Taeyeon to remove the mistakes Jimin made. The arist called, MinHee, had her hand clapped over . 

"Is it that bad...?" Taeyeon looked around, neither Tiffany or Jimin was in the tent.

"I have something that will fix that but what even happened." The girl shook her head. Taeyeon decided to ignore her question and prooced to sit down on the seat placed in front of the mirror. 

"I'll put the cream on." MinHee said and pulled out a tube from the make up box. "I hope you know what you're doing... haha." Taeyeon laughed as she started to apply the beige colored cream. 

"Don't worry, Taeng. I know her..." Baekhyun suddenly entered the tent. "Yah~ Why are you coming in?" It hurt Baekhyun to no extent, it killed him to see Taeyeon in the wedding dress. "You look wonderful." He saw MinHee applying some makeup tools he failed to identify. 

"I'm not even wearing makeup, what are you talking about?" Taeyeon chuckled. 

"Exactly." He simpered, MinHee started choking gathering everyone's attention, especially Baekhyun's who felt bitter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter