#23 Entangled

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 You're my favorite place to go when my heart searches for peace.

Jiyong eyes slowly opened, he was lying on his back and he felt something weight on his arm. His eyes snapped open and he turned his head to notice that his  wife, Kim Taeyeon was resting her head on his arm. Her hand was placed right on top of Jiyong's chest and her head was snuggled as much as closer to his chest as possible. She seemed to be in a deep slumber. Her newly dyed white pearl hair looked so messy yet so intentional. 

Jiyong watched her, not wanting to look away. He just silently waited. His mind was going crazy because now that she was so close to him; her hair smelled like strawberry... He flinched when she moved closer to his body. Her chest pushing further closer to him. Jiyong's breath hitched in his throat. WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Jiyong swallowed hard.

Jiyong was about to move away when there was the sound of the phone ringing. 

RING RING~

Feeling nervous, Jiyong dropped his hands down and pretended to sleep, it was Taeyeon's phone ringing. Jiyong felt Taeyeon moving against him... one...two... three... She sat up straight on the bed, feeling flustered. The phone was lying on the table next to Jiyong's side of the bed.

The edgy male squinted his eyes a little to find Taeyeon's fingers entangled in her hair, cute.

She was in panic and probably flustered. The phone had stopped ringing, Jiyong had the urge to move from his position; something that was usual for him when he was feeling nervous. Jiyong smiled as he watched Taeyeon bitting her finger nails, nasty girl.

Taeyeon was about to move away from bed and get silent cellphone herself but it started crying again. Taeyeon's eyes opened wider and she quickly jumped to her knees and reached for the cellphone while sitting. Jiyong was aware how hard Taeyeon was trying not to make contact with him but in haste she kicked Jiyong's stomach making him groan. His eyes were close to popping out.

"Oh my God." Taeyeon finally held the cellphone in her hand, the caller ID said, Byun Baekhyun, my baby.

"Ah... you're awake...?" Taeyeon forced a smile and glanced at Jiyong who was feeling unexpectedly sour because of the caller ID. My baby?! 

"Yes, thanks to someone." Jiyong groaned sitting up and ruffling his hair in a wild-like manner. Jiyong noticed that half of the blanket was wrapped around Taeyeon's body- especially her front. He raised his brows but decided not to question it. She's my wife but she dares to call someone else... her baby?

"What time is it?" His voice was fruity, Taeyeon took a moment before answering, "9.00 AM, we have to get up now..." 

Jiyong looked at her waiting for her to continue, "...Apparently, everyone is waiting... outside." Jiyong's jaw dropped open. He wanted to say something but nothing left his mouth.

"They've been here all night." Taeyeon added and Jiyong laughed out in disbelief.

"Are you serious? How did they even get in? Gosh, so much for private time." My mum promised, he added inside his head.

"Um... You can shower first. I'm going out to see them." Taeyeon smiled at him nervously and pushed the duvet from her body. She stood up. 

"No, you shower first. I'll go out." Jiyong rubbed his eyes and by the tone of him; she could tell that the conversation had ended.

"Mum, I am very upset." Jiyong expressed his feelings as his mother set the plates on the table. His mother looked at him; disheartened at first but smiled, "It's not like you two were doing something." 

Jiyong laughed again and followed her back into the kitchen, "And what if we were? Do you know how embarrassed she's feeling?" 

Jiyong mother paused for a second and looked at him crossing her arms over her chest, "Why would she?"

"What do you mean why would she--" The door of the bedroom opened and Jiyong saw Taeyeon awkwardly greeting his father who was reading a newspaper very casually.

"Daughter~" Kwon mama clapped her hands together and darted towards Taeyeon. "My baby~ Did you sleep well?" Jiyong's jaw flung open, he was happy and confused at the same time. Taeyeon returned the smile gladly and looked at Jiyong. 

"Why are you asking her that, yeobo." Kwon papa said clearing his throat. Taeyeon shook her head without thinking and earned a loving tap on her shoulder from her  mother-in-law. 

"Come on, I set the table. Eat and go." 

"Go? where?" 

"To your own house, of course."

Tiffany was touched, over the weeks, Seunghyun had proved to be a different man. He was not as controlling as before, he was persuading her in a very likeable manner. He had done countless, sweet things for her.

He really changed, and it made Tiffany so happy that she was in cloud 9. She remembered him saying, "I miss you everyday, I'm patiently gonna wait for you until you finally accept it. Hwang Mi-young, know that I'm never ever letting you go again."

Tiffany was in the kitchen, cooking pasta. They weren't dating but they did the things that all couple would- except intimate stuff of course. They behaved like a couple in love around everyone and maybe just maybe they were. Tiffany was sure that she loved him and she got the feeling that Seunghyun felt the same way too.

Tiffany looked at the clock, "He should be here by now." She mumbled to no one in particular. "Why isn't-" She was cut short when the door bell rang. she giggled and turned off the stove. She went to the entrance and opened the door.

"Hey." His voice was husky and Tiffany's breath hitched in . 

"You already know the passcode." Tiffany stated and beckoned him inside. He was acting like a true gentleman. 

Seunghyun offered her his sweet smile, and answered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter