#05 Extras - Cover Up

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note : Continuation of Extra # 4 will be in next chapter :

Girl, I'm in love with you– and I can't seem to hide it.

a/n : Sorry, for the late update! Here you go!

"Jiyong!" Taeyeon screamed on top of her lungs when she found her husband lying under the duvet of their bed. With her brows furrowed she clenched the white warmer and pulled it right off of him only to reveal him using his phone in secret. 

"YAH!" Jiyong screamed back and pulled the duvet over his head again. Taeyeon frowned.

"Jiyong! we are supposed to leave in ten minutes and you haven't even washed your face yet." Taeyeon tried to stay calm and collected but Jiyong was just being a huge pain in the . Jiyong sat up and looked at Taeyeon.

"I don't want to go, Taeng." He cooed patting on the space next to him- urging her to sit beside him but Taeyeon put her hands on her hips before answering.

"It would be rude if you don't come along besides you should have told me earlier. Now hurry up get up." After speaking, Taeyeon realised that her nagging won't do any good so she pouted her lips before putting herself on the bed and between Jiyong's leg. Taeyeon smiled at him and wrapped her arms  around him– pressing her head against his chest. 

"C'mon now." Taeyeon patted his back and looked up at him and she knew– she knew exactly what was on his mind. She won. 

"Give me ten more minutes." He sighed and got up to get ready.

"Aigoo! Don't chu look just fine?" Taeyeon said putting her hands on his chest unknowingly. She gave him a light smile when he puffed his cheeks. 

"I wore this last week too and I didn't hear any compliments," Jiyong whined making the younger chuckle. Taeyeon slipped her hands in his and gave him a light squeeze. "Let's go."

Jiyong came up to Taeyeon after parking his car. They drove to Seoul National Hospital to visit a friend– Taeyeon's friend who got in an accident yesterday. Jiyong grabbed Taeyeon's hand and they walked up the stairs and to the room. "Why does he need to be in the VIP section. It was just a mere accident." Jiyong mumbled under his breath but it was definitely heard by Taeyeon. The female fixed the flower bouquet in her hands and walked faster.

"Yah, last week you broke your toe and made such a fuss about this. This guy got hit by a bike– cut him some slack." The two casually chatted as they made their way to the destined location. When they were right outside the room, Taeyeon grabbed the handle to push it open when Jiyong placed his hand over hers. Shocking her. 

"Wait," Jiyong said and put his hands on her shoulder and turned her towards him with a quick jerk. Taeyeon's eyes flew open.

"What-" She was shushed up when Jiyong placed his thumb over Taeyeon's red painted lips and Jiyong used his thumb to smeared it off from her lips.

"Jiyong!" Taeyeon screamed in protest but it simply made the male smile. He pecked her lips again– startling her. Jiyong only did that because he felt that the red lip was too seductive. He laughed about it in his head before pushing the door open. Bewildered by the situation– Jiyong pulled her inside.

"Baekhyun!" Taeyeon yelled out upon seeing the brown head male with his leg hung up by the support. She frowned before nearing towards him and sat down immediately. She still wore a frown in worry and she placed a hand over his and Baekhyun forcefully smiled. 

"Noona." Baekhyun managed to grin at her– even if it hurt doing that– just because it pained to even move a muscle. Jiyong clicked his tongue upon seeing the interaction between the two. 

"What did you do to yourself, midget!" Taeyeon said in a worry and patted his hand, gently it with her fingers. 

"I broke my leg, noona. Nothing much." Baekhyun joked but he was the only one that laughed at that. Jiyong simply did not care and Taeyeon was just too upset at him. 

"I know you did ! Didn't I tell you so so many times to watch where you are going!" Jiyong pouted noticing how worried Taeyeon looked. 'She didn't care when I broke my toe.' Jiyong thought inside his head but in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter