#28 So Cold

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not responding is a response.

A few weeks ago : Jimin and Jiyong

Jiyong and Jimin were on the couch. Jiyong was busy reading his book while Jimin was getting bored.

"You... Why are you distant these days?" Jimin queered.

Jiyong didn't respond, he didn't even hear her. He was too engrossed in the book.

"Oppa!" She called in a raspy voice. Jiyong heard her and cleared his throat, still not bothering to answer her.

"I'm talking to you, Jiyong." The called person exhaled and pinched his forehead with his finger. He closed his book but left a finger in it, he looked at her disinterestedly and waited for her to say something. 

Jimin sighed and pouted, "I'm so bored, you don't even pay attention to me anymore."

The male grumbled.

"I think you're old enough to entertain yourself, aren't you?" Jiyong was having a bad day and Jimin was further ruining it. She had gotten so clingy lately, it annoyed him. 

"But, shouldn't you entertain me?" Jiyong opened his book again and completely ignored her. Jimin huffed in dismay and crossed her arms over her chest. Jimin saw Jiyong's hand-phone lying on the couch. She eyed it, wanting to grab it. 

"Can I play with your phone then?" She said in a low voice, hoping that Jiyong wouldn't hear her.

"Yeah, do whatever." Jimin squealed and picked up the cell phone. It wasn't locked and Jimin smirked.

She very silently, opened the message folder and began looking for some messages. There were no messages that were of Jimin's interest. Next, she opened the gallery.

'What the hell?' Jimin thought inside her head, when she saw Jiyong and Taeyeon's pictures together. 

One was of them eating ice cream together, Jimin felt her heart stinging and she was began to select all of them.

"Who does she think she is?" Jimin accidently said it out-loud, catching Jiyong's attention. She was about to press delete when Jiyong spoke.

"What are you doing?!" He said, snatching the phone away from her. Jimin sat up and frowned at him, "What do you mean?!" Jimin screamed back at him.

"Why do you have her pictures?" Jiyong scowled and noticed that Jimin was about to delete the pictures. 

"Why would you delete them? Are you crazy?" Jiyong un-did the selection and stared at Jimin with a very angry expression. 

"Why wouldn't? You shouldn't have taken them in the first place." Jimin mumbled and Jiyong inhaled.

"Delete them." Jimin simpered. Jiyong scratched his head and looked at her, feeling very panicked. 

"I said delete them." Jimin jumped forward to get his phone but Jiyong pushed it into the tight pockets of his jeans.

"Why won't you let me delete them? She wouldn't know." Jimin glared at him, and her words hit Jiyong like a truck.

"It doesn't matter, Jimin. Let them be here." He tried to handle the situation but it got worse.

"You don't have any pictures of me! Why do you have hers?" Jimin's rage and disgusting jealousy– no, possessiveness was apparent. Jiyong wanted to laugh, he had no idea what to say. He himself had no idea... why he wasn't removing them. 

"Why are you being like this?" Jiyong mumbled and got up to get a glass of water. 

"You love me, not her, right?" It was as if Jimin was telling it to herself, Jiyong stopped dead in his tracks and looked at her from the corner of his eyes. "Delete them, I won't ask more." Jimin begged.

Jiyong looked down on his feet, "I think you're not in your right mind, Jimin. I'll see you when you're normal." Jiyong cleared his throat when he heard Jimin laughing behind him. 

"If you leave right now, Jiyong, I swear we'll be over." And on that moment, Jiyong had to decide.

 

 

"What a surprise, Jimin." Taeyeon was genuinely surprised. Jimin nodded her head and smiled brightly as faking-ly as she could, "I didn't know you two were here." She added, her eyes glancing at Jiyong.

Jiyong decided to remain quiet, he was standing beside Taeyeon– with a frown on his face. Somehow, seeing Jimin made Jiyong want to go somewhere else. She didn't make his heart beat like before, he didn't feel butterflies flying around in his body.

He was purely not happy to see Jimin. And he didn't know why, he was supposed to be in love with her, right?

"I'm here because of the work shop. You two are enjoying your honeymoon so far?" The fakeness dripped from Jimin's mouth, her fake smile, her fake innocence. Jiyong laughed and looked away.

Taeyeon flinched when Jiyong tugged on her shirt sleeve. "Let's go, I'm hungry." He mumbled in Taeyeon's ears, she looked at him with worry in her eyes.

"Jimin, we have to go now, we hadn't had anything to eat yet." Jimin played with her orange long hair and pursed her lips thin.

"Of course, I'm so sorry for keeping you. Go ahead." Jiyong looked at Taeyeon, they turned their back and began to walk away when Jimin called.

"I'll call you!" Taeyeon thought Jimin said it to her... but Jiyong frowned because he knew it was for him.

I have to end it... 

"What a surprise, right?" Taeyeon said, taking a bite from her egg sandwich. They were in the restaurant, enjoying the plain breakfast. They sat across from each other, they view was perfect. They could see the beautiful scenery from the landscape window. Jiyong remained quiet, he had too many thoughts in his mind. He let out a loud exhale.

"Everything okay? Why do you seem so out of it?" Taeyeon asked taking a sip from the orange juice. Jiyong put down his fork and picked up the napkin to wipe the corner of his mouth. 

"No, I'm fine. Just thinking about where should we head first?" Taeyeon thought for a second.

"No need to think so hard. You're here to de-stress not stress yourself further. Relax." Jiyong smiled effortlessly. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter