#03 Extras - Better

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I got love, do you?

WARNING : HOT CHAPTER

Jiyong couldn't sleep, and he was sure that his wife was the same. The lights were turned off and the house was filled by silence. Jiyong sighed for the nth time when his wife silently tried to whimper. He moved a little closer to her and touched her face. As soon as he did, he felt the wet skin. He quickly jumped out of the bed and turned off the light.

"Why are you crying, hunny?" He asked sitting back beside her, he quickly wiped away her tears. 

"I'm n... not." Taeyeon fought back, turning her face away a little. Jiyong rubbed his forehead before picking up his phone. 

"What are you doing, Ji?" Taeyeon asked when Jiyong held the phone against his ear. It was three hours passed midnight. Who was he calling?

"Hello." Jiyong greeted and offered a forced smile to Taeyeon who just stared at him as he conversed on the phone. 

"Oh, Jiyong?" The attendant of the call was no other than, Seungri. Jiyong's close friend and he was a orthopedist. 

"I'm sorry to call you but I really need your help." 

"Oh, okay. What's up." Jiyong carrassed Taeyeon's cheek and his actions were telling her to not worry about a thing.

"Ah, my wife broke spinal disc. We visisted the doctor today and he just told us to wait and see..."

"Oh, I know. You're not allowed for surgery right now. So, what's the problem?" Jiyong bit his lip and responded, "Hyung is very worried, Seungri-ah. Taeyeon's back really hurts and it's really painful? She already took the pain killer meds but they're not showing any sign of ... result." Seungri sighed as if he was thinking.

"The disc is what supports the whole body and I can just imagine the pain... The only thing you can do to erase the pain is to take meds but usually they take a while to respond." Jiyong sighed and looked at Taeyeon who was staring blankly at him. God, her eyes looked so hopeful. 

"Is there nothing we can do?" Jiyong desperately asked.

"I don't think so man, oh... did you... why don't you try giving her a massage? You know we learned in highschool? It may or may not be affectful but I think it's worth a shot." Jiyong's eyes glowed and he finally smiled. 

"Really? Would it help?"

"Yeah, I mean you could try- it can ease the p-" Jiyong quickly cut of the line and threw the phone away. He grinned at Taeyeon and cracked his knuckles. 

"Who did you call?" Taeyeon asked noticing how cheerful Jiyong looked.

"Doesn't matter. I have something that should make you feel better." Jiyong said and pulled away the sheet from Taeyeon's stiff body. Taeyeon whimpered by the coldness of the atmosphere but kept quiet because her husband placed his hand on her knees and squeezed it. 

"I'll give you a massage, babe. Don't worry, you'll feel better. I wonder why I didn't think of it." Taeyeon laughed at that and Jiyong could only frown. "Why? You don't trust your husband? I'll have you tell I used to be a baseball captain and I was a pro when it came to this." 

Taeyeon smiled and her eyes crinckled and seeing this made the male very happy. "Now, get ready." Jiyong somehow managed to flip Taeyeon on her belly and she yelped in both pain and surprise. "It's only going to get better from now on so, relax." He said noticing the stiff body. "Better if I take off your clothes, right?" 

"Do whatever you want, Jiyong." Jiyong quickly grabbed the hem of the top she was wearing and pulled it over her head. She wasn't exactly – cause she was wearing her undergarments. Next, Jiyong slid down her pj's and cracked his knuckles again.

He unclasped her bra but kept it there– pushing aside the hook portion.

"Oppa is gonna start now." Jiyong brushed hair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter