#08 Every edge

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It is said that the wedding ring is worn in the left ring finger because it is the only finger with a vein connected to the heart.

 

[ THANK YOU FOR THE 500+ SUBSCRIBERS. SPECIAL UPDATE ]

 

It was early in the morning when Jiyong received a call from his mother wanting to meet up. Jiyong was in his car when he had short a conversation with his mother.

 

"Why does she want to meet up?" Jiyong's mother seemed like in a hurry and tension when she talked to him. Jiyong grew impatient because he was wondering if she was going to ask about Taeyeon

He started the car and was about to speed off when he received a call from his friend. And that was really strange for him because that person, Tiffany never called him. Reluctantly, Jiyong attended the call.

 

"Fany? Hello." Jiyong greeted and increased the speed of his car. It took a moment for Tiffany to answer. "Is Seunghyun with you?" Jiyong pursed his lips thin. 

 

"No he's not. Is everything alright?" Jiyong asked.

 

"N-no it's just that--" Tiffany paused making Jiyong furrow his brows, "Speak Fany-ah." 

 

"I can't reach him, he isn't responding to my calls or my texts. Few hours ago...  he was calling me like crazy. I have something to tell him."

 

"Fany-ah are you okay?" Jiyong mumbled making a u-turn.

 

"I'm alright oppa. I know now... what I should do. But, I don't know how to do it."

 

"Y-you want to end things with him right?" Jiyong guessed wiping the sweat forming on his forehead. "Yes. I don't want this anymore..." He didn't want to do this but Jiyong sighed in relief.

 

"That is a good decision Fany. You're in your coffee shop?" 

 

 

"Yes I am." Tiffany simpered and there was a pause between them before she spoke again. This time she sounded nervous and in a hurry, "H-he h-he's here..." Tiffany didn't wait for Jiyong's response before she cut off the line.

 

 

"I thought you were mad at me or something. But I guess you can't be mad at me. I rushed towards your workplace when I received your text." Seunghyun explained to Tiffany in a cheery tone. They were both in the staff purpose room located at the back of the cafe. The room they were in stored goods for the cafe. 

 

 

"Yeah... I needed to tell you something." Tiffany feared Seunghyun and she feared how he would take her decision. "I think Seunghyun--" Tiffany was cut short when his boyfriend smashed his lips on hers and his head went back to neck to pull her closer.

 

Panic rushed over Tiffany because she had no idea what was happening. She knew that this wasn't supposed to happen. His grip on her was so strong that she barely had space to push him off of her. "N-no..." Tiffany swallowed hard when she saw the furious expression on Seunghyun's face.

 

 

"The . You know you aren't allowed to do that right." He growled before attempting again to claim her lips but he stopped in his tracks when his girlfriend turned his face away from him. Her expression looked pained and uncomfortable.

 

 

"What do you think you're doing, babe?" Seunghyun hissed at her and it made Tiffany flinch.

 

"Seunghyun... we need to break up." Tiffany gathered courage and finally announced. There was a period of uncomfortable silence between them. 

 

"What did you say?" Seunghyun inhaled deeply and stepped closer to her. His eyes were dark and it scared Tiffany.

 

"Repeat, babe." He ordered giving her a evil smirk. She was backed away in the corner and Seunghyun was blocking her way. "We a-re ing breaking up!" Tiffany snapped at him for the first time. "I am sick of you! You insane--" 

 

Seunghyun didn't let Tiffany finish because he gripped her wrist so tight that she yelped in absolute pain.

"Let go!" Pleaded, Tiffany but her so-called boyfriend only tightened his grip around her wrist making h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter