#17 Lion Heart

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm just trying- trying to get found in the ocean of people

"I may seem crazy to you... but if you want... I'll end this marriage thing with him for you. I'll do you a favour this time." 

Taeyeon blinked blankly at him, trying to understand his words. In Guk seemed at peace as he said nothing strange, he had the same smile plastered on his face, the smile that reminded her of Jiyong. He was waiting for her response. Taeyeon had no idea what to answer him with. 

She opened and closed it again, she was taken back. "Well?" In Guk said fixing the tie that was coiled on his neck. "W-what are you talking about?" Taeyeon barely said.

"I told you already. I'm doing you a favour, my little brother will come back tonight it's better to tell him you want to end things with him as soon as possible." In Guk said without a hitch, Taeyeon had no clue what he was talking about- she couldn't get why Jiyong's own brother would go against their marriage but at the same time she knew why.

Taeyeon felt offended, "If I knew you were just going to waste my time here, I wouldn't have bothered to show up. This is so stupid." Taeyeon huffed and brushed past him.

"I think you don't understand what I'm trying to say here, Kim Taeyeon-sshi. I'm trying to save your life right now." In Guk surely had  a cockt behaviour, Taeyeon never knew she could be so irritated with someone's smile before. She loved to see people smile but there was something about In Guk's facial expression that made her cautious about him.

Taeyeon mockingly smirked, "Who needs saving here?" 

"It's you. I'm going to save you."

"You're friend didn't come with you." Seunghyun said taking a bite from the apple. Tiffany was in the kitchen preparing something for the two of them. Seunghyun came from behind and wrapped his arms around her back. 

Tiffany tensed under his touch and noticing this Seunghyun let her go. "She had something to take care of. Can you pass me the salt." Seunghyun took another bite and reached from the cabinet to fetch the thing required. 

"What are you making?" Seunghyun peeked and saw Tiffany stirring some black things that seemed like sausages. "Italian sausages with peppers and onions." She quickly replied and absent mindedly used her arm to wipe away to sweat from her forehead.

Seunghyun was confused, even though she clearly told him that she never left him. Her actions were strange, she was tensing under his touch whenever he got close to her.

Whenever he tried to talk to her, she replied blankly. "Why are they black though?" 

Tiffany cocked her head to look at him, "Don't be racist." Seunghyun broke out in laughter at her joke- he was never the one to laugh at jokes but he couldn't help himself today and maybe Tiffany noticed this because she seemed surprised.

Both of them changed in a short period of time but that didn't mean that the change wasn't temporary.

"Done!" Tiffany smiled and lifted up the frying pan and set it on the heat protection mat on the dining table for two. "Looks hot." Seunghyun joked and sat down. Tiffany was coming back to fetch water for them when Seunghyun quickly rushed to her seat before she sat down and pulled it. 

"Wow." Tiffany muttered as Seunghyun gestured her to sit and when she did he put it closer to the table. "Haha."

"You made me these- this is the least I can do."

Tell me why
Why does my heart keep shaking?
I’m right here, right next to you
Snap out of it, lion heart.

"The atmosphere is nice, right?" In Guk much to Taeyeon's protest had dragged her to the nearby coffee shop. She was still frowning and was mad at herself for coming to meet him in the first place, he was... strange.

Taeyeon didn't answer him, she was still upset. "Don't be mad at me, Taeyeon-sshi. I'm only trying to help you here." In Guk pushed the glass of pineapple juice in front of her. "I don't know why you keep on insisting on something I don't want." 

In Guk s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter