#05 Take me away

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Reality is wrong, thats why I like dreams, and to me... dreams are real.

 

"That's enough for today kids!" Taeyeon smiled, closing the book in her hands. "Finally!" Some kid in her class said joyfully. The students startred to put their books in their school bags in haste, and Taeyeon could not help but smile widely at the sight. She loved teaching so much, it made her happy. "Miss..." Someone called and Taeyeon looked down to see her favourite student, Kyungsoo. 

 

"Yes?" Taeyeon bent down to his level and took his hand into her own, "You left this here yesterday..." Kyungsoo offered Taeyeon's pen shyly. She did not want to discriminate but he was her favourite student. And super intelligent too.

 

"Why thank you." Taeyeon took her pen and beamed at the child. 

 

"I.. I.." Kyungsoo started again, playing with his fingers, "Say it, I don't bite." 

 

"You know... valentines d-day is coming... I w-wanted to b-be your d-date..." He finished stuttering and Taeyeon looked at him with her jaw dropped. Was she just asked out by a 5 year old? 

 

"Kyungsoo-ah, I am flattered but you are too young, you shouldn't be thinking about this... But we can hang out sometimes, I'm good friends with you mom." Taeyeon finished with a smile.

 

"I would l-love that..." Kyungsoo expressed himself with a huge grin on his face, "Now, run along..." Taeyeon stood up and guided him towards the door, he looked at me briefly with his beautiful eyes and ran out of the door. "Sheesh..."

 

"Girl!" Somebody called from behind and I turned to find Ji-min. "What are you doing here?" Taeyeon quizzed right away. "Let's go... We have somewhere to be." With that she grabbed her arm and dragged her out.

 

"Should we stop for burgers on our way back?" Taeyeon and Ji-min were done with shopping and both were exiting the mall. Taeyeon liked to spend time with her friend but they barely got the time. Ji-min was either sleeping or was with her boyfriend, Chanyeol, there was no in-between.

 

The time they spent together was less but she felt happy, it was something she wanted to do for a while so, when Ji-min dragged her along, she could not refuse. She remembered going with Baekhyun, she didn't need much stuff but since Ji-min wanted to go, she did not refuse.

 

"Ahan, sounds good babe." Taeyeon chuckled loudly, and it made Ji-min question her why, "It's weird you call me that." 

 

"What about me isn't weird?" Ji-min finished with a laugh, after sipping her drink. They didn't say anything for a while and as soon as Taeyeon opened to say something, she was cut off by a familiar figure-with a very annoyed look on his face, stopped before them, out of breath. 

 

"Noona..." He said furrowing her brows. Chanyeol?

 

None of them spoke anything until his deep voice sounded once more, "Please tell me you didn't mean to send this..." He showed them a screen of his and Ji-min's conversation, what the hell was going on? She tried to read it, and as soon as she did, her heart started to ache in pity. 

"Noona! Tell me... You... Why..." 

 

Taeyeon glanced at the person beside her, who did nothing but roll her eyes. "Yes, it is true." Ji-min firmly said and grabbed Taeyeon's wrist, "Lets go Tae." She started to drag her with her, and bewildered by the situation, she made no attempt to stop her. Taeyeon turned to glance at Chanyeol who fell on his knees, and he let out a cry.

 

'It's not working out, I'm breaking up with you.'

 

The whole ride to the burger king, neither of them exchanged a word, the anger was fuming out of Taeyeon, she felt so bad for the guy, he didn't deserve this. Ji-min was about to get off the car, when Taeyeon said in a demanding voice, "Text break up, seriously?"

 

Ji-min looked at her with an annoyed expression but made no attempt to answer her, making Taeyeon sigh. "Why didn't you tell me?"

 

"You don't need to know everything." She declared strongly. Taeyeon looked at her and muttered, "Unbelievable, not again?" 

"Why do you care?" Ji-min answered forcefully, obviously neither of them were in the best mood, and a plain old burger at their favourite restaurant won't change a thing.

 

"I care because this isn't the first time. I thought you ... really were into him... this time." Taeyeon finished not wanting to, Ji-min grabbed her handphone, "You know how I am." 

 

"I do." Taeyeon grabbed her stuff and opened the door to the car, "I know exactly, how you are." She walked out into the cold unwillingly.

Ji-min smirked, "Not now, but you'll do... soon enough."

 

Ji-min reached her apartment in a very bad mood. "That ..." She muttered under her breath. She fell on her bed and checked her phone,

 

98 messages, 20 calls from Park baby. She rolled her eyes, what does he want? Was she not clear enough.

"Clingy bastard... " She was about to turn off her phone and toss it aside, but she tex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter