#19 Fill me whole

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For me, I always wonder what's worse: an emotional betrayal or a physical betrayal? That's a really tough call. 

"Where on Earth... is he?" Taeyeon refused to leave for some unknown reason, her legs hurt and were shivering because of the cold. It was still early in the morning but the sky's color made it seem that it was getting late. The passing people gave her weird glances as she struggled to stand still. 

Precisely thirty minutes ago she received a message from Jiyong, he said he was coming so that's why she was standing. He said he's reach her in few minutes. He wasn't picking up his calls, and Taeyeon was out of call balance. "Noona." A sharp voice made Taeyeon's head snap right, Baekhyun was standing there with the most scariest expression on his face. It startled Taeyeon for a second.

His gaze was set on her, and it felt like she was on fire. He looked really mad. "B-Baek?" 

"What are you doing here? Out in the cold?" Taeyeon shook her head and dig her feet into the little sand only to push it further away. "Waiting." Came her response.

"Weren't... Wasn't he supposed to pick you up from your house?" Baekhyun neared her and stood before her. She wasn't making eye contact with him, Taeyeon chose to look at her feet. 

"Yeah. He told me he'll come here. It hasn't been a while... He'll show up-" Taeyeon was cut of when she sneezed. Baekhyun panicked and took off his red coat, "W-what are you doing?" 

"You're so stupid that it makes my head hurt." Baekhyun told her as he put it on her, "Thanks. Geez." 

"Your nose is red, noona." Baekhyun pointed out, grabbing Taeyeon's shoulder and turning her to face him. "Your condition will get worse if you stay here." 

"Baekhyun. I'm okay." 

"He's not going to come..." Baekhyun's answer made Taeyeon sigh in disbelief. "He... is busy at the moment. He told me to get you."

"Look." Taeyeon sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter