#22 Fluffy smiles

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You smile, I smile-- that's how it works,  silly boy.

Earlier on Wedding day when Jimin left and Tiffany followed her outside :

"Yah! Wait!" Tiffany pulled Jimin roughly by the arm and made her face her. "What do you think you're doing?!" Tiffany screamed at her. Jimin looked at loss for words- as if she had been robbed of all she had to say.

"Do you think I don't know what you're doing?" Tiffany continued, "Listen up, . I know all about you and your lovely crush on Baekhyun alright?!" Jimin shook her head, feeling intimated by Tiffany's strong presence. 

"You better stop these games huh? Just because Taeyeon doesn't say anything means you'll do whatever the heck you want?! Well, guess what! I got her back from now on! I have my eyes on you, better watch out." Jimin didn't even have a chance to say something. When Tiffany left; all Jimin was left with were red marks on her wrist by Tiffany's tough grip.

"Hey." Jiyong hesitantly approached Taeyeon from the back, she was currently sending the guests home. The gifts she picked out personally were in the basket beside the table. "The sun has fallen, we need to get to the hut." Jiyong told her. 

"But, I have to give these out." Jiyong thought for a second before calling someone's name, "Daseung-ah!" A brown haired male approached Taeyeon and Jiyong. His hair looked weird, kinda frizzy. "Yes, hyung?" 

"Help me with these." Jiyong said shoving the basket into Daesung's arms. "We're going to go now." Jiyong said and grabbed Taeyeon's hand. 

"Let's go now, they'll handle it here."

"B-but... I have to bid good bye to our parents..." Jiyong sighed and nodded his head.

"I'm so fricking tired." Jiyong casually said as he put the key in the key hole. Taeyeon watched quietly, observing how simple and elegant the cottage they were supposed to stay at tonight looked. Taeyeon and Jiyong had bid good bye to everyone and changed their clothings.

"Why won't this work?!!" Jiyong ed the key again impatiently.

"Ha, here lemme do it." Taeyeon took the keys from Jiyong's hand without question and inserted the key in, with a simple twist to the side- the door clicked open. Taeyeon heard Jiyong clearing his throat and couldn't hide her smile. 

"Come on in." They entered the small, comfy looking cottage. It had everything they needed for the night. Taeyeon observed the fire place, "This is the kind of place I want to live in..." She mumbled to herself carefully so Jiyong doesn't hear. 

Jiyong was sitting on the couch near the fire place with his hands rested on top of the couch. "A-Are you hungry?" Taeyeon asked trying to sound casual, Jiyong cleared his throat again- attempting to sound as just as chill and casual. The images of her wearing the wedding dress and walking up to him kept appearing infront of his eyes. 

"I-I am..." Taeyeon thought for a second before going into the kitchen. She eyed the cute looking kitchen for a moment before opening the cabinet. "Jiyong-sshi!" Taeyeon called, "Do you want to eat Ramen?"

There was no response for few moments, "Sounds good." He yelled back.

Now the only thing that was left to do was actually reach out to grab it. And, due to Taeyeon's short height, it was close to impossible. 

Jiyong opened his eyes, frustrated when Taeyeon didn't stop making noise. She was in the kitchen and had asked him if he wanted Ramen. "What is she even doing in there?" He mumbled to himself and got up to check.

Jiyong smiled effortlessly as he found her jumping restlessly to reach what seemed to be a package of Ramen. He shook his head in amusement and came behind her. Jiyong pushed Taeyeon into the counter, with her back pressed against his. In a elementary manner, he simply reached it out with his hand and pulled the pack in his hand.

But, Jiyong didn't move from his position. He cocked his head down to whisper into Taeyeon's ears whose body was tensed beyond anything. She flinched unexpectedly when his hot breath touched her bare neck. "Just call for me next time." There was undeniable amusement in his voice that just made Taeyeon huff out in embarrassment.

He pulled away and his back was facing her when she yelled out, "W-What?! Why would I?" She laughed and co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter