#03 Around the corners too

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tears come from the heart and not from the brain.

 

Tiffany sat in her room, empty tubs of ice cream lying randomly in the room. It had been a bad day for her, she had to go through a lot today, and she sought comfort and she felt safe when her boyfriend of two years were with her, she remembered how they first had met.

 

She instantly found a liking in him, there was just something about him that made her nervous and do all sorts of things she doesn’t usually do. 

 

Maybe its the way he smiled and his eyes crinkled, or maybe it was his laugh that she just found so contagious. 

 

Tears were continuously running down her eyes and she sobbed painfully, only if she hadn’t met him, she would have not been feeling this way. 

 

Eating the last spoon of ice cream from the tub, Tiffany pushed it off her bed and snuggled closer to her blankets and pillows. Her mother had been called to the hospital, the doctor told Tiffany that, her mother had an heart attack.

 

She immediately rushed to the hospital and at that time she felt so weak and so scared, that even after finding out that her mother is alright now, she felt scared.

 

She needed him to be with her, snuggled closer to her, whispering to her that it is going to be alright.

 

 

Only if he hadn’t asked on a date that day,

Only if she hadn’t agreed,

Only if she hadn’t believe his word when he muttered, “I love you.”

Only if she hadn’t kissed him back.

 

All of the sudden it hurt her more than before and she screamed in frustration.

 

    ~Ding Dong~

 

She stopped and stared blank into the space for couple of moments before getting up, fixing her self because it could have been her friend, ’Nickhun’.

 

“She wiped the tears of her face, but they were not fully erased. She opened the door to her room and walked towards the main entrance reluctantly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter