#06 Love me even harder

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You can't stop feelings you have for someone. You can't lie to yourself either. Your heart knows the truth all too well. You can't expect to suddenly stop loving someone you spend so much time thinking about.

 

Tiffany sat alone in the restaurant where she was supposed to meet her boyfriend, Seunghyun. Right now, she was regretting even agreeing to even come here, she had a feeling that he wouldn't show up but she wanted to spend time with him.

 

She checked her handphone for time, the restaurant was going to close soon. She and Seunghyun were supposed to meet at 9 but it was nearing 12. 

 

A tear quietly slipped her eyes as she blinked, soon the tears were coming down fast and her cheek was completely wet. She wiped her face roughly and inhaled strongly not wanting the staff to notice. 

 

She thought about him, what was he doing right now? How was he?What was he thinking about? Was he thinking about her like she was thinking about him? But she shook her head because she knew the answer to that.

 

"Should I... j-just br-eak up with him?" She mumbled silently to herself. After a few minutes, she was about to get up, when the screen of of handphone lit up, showing the caller ID. Her mood slightly brightened up and she reluctantly picked it up. 

 

"Nickhun?"

 

"Where are you?" His voice sounded mad, she stayed quiet for a while, "Home, why?"

 

"Don't lie to me, he didn't show up right?" She sadly nodded her head- knowing he couldn't see it. Tiffany kept quiet waiting for him to break the silence. "I'll pick you up, where are you?"

 

"Your restaurant."

 

"Taeyeon-shi..." The said person felt her body being shaken lightly and slowly her eyes stirred open. As soon as she fully regained consciousness- sudden panic rushed into her and she violently scanned her surroundings, "Calm d-down, its me Jiyong." He tried relaxing her by grabbing her shoulder lightly with his hand.

 

Her eyes widened at the action and she shrugged his hand off of her. They were still seated in Jiyong's car, when Taeyeon seemed to calm down, he quizzed, "Is t-this where you l-live?" He hesitated, but their was some unexpected softness in his voice, because the last time they had a conversation was not pleasant, not even a little bit.

 

She nodded her head  there was undeniable pain-throbbing feeling inside her head that she deduced to be was hangover- something she didn't experienced in a long while. "H-how'd you know w-where I live?" He sighed at her predictable question and responded feeling guilty, "I had to go through your purse, sorry."

 

Of course it was not alright for him to do this, but he had to do it, how else would he had find her house.

 

It was confirmed by Jiyong that Taeyeon was not happy by the frown plastered on her face. "Alright..." 

 

He nodded without knowing why. When he was going through her stuff, he found a very fancy notebook that he imagined was Taeyeon's diary, he had the urge to look through it, despite his non-existent interest in the girl. He had better things to do, like get her to her god damn house.

 

"Thank you." Her voice was sweet and melodic and when it sounded in the car- he swallowed hard. After a while, she proceeded to exit the car, when his hand reached for hers, she stopped dead in her tracks. "Can I come in?" He waited for her to react but she had a serious blank expression on her face.

 

"Why?" Seunghyun and Jiyong shared an apartment, Jiyong knew that his dear friend was having party at their place and he didn't want to participate in it. "I need a place to say at tonight..." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter