#04 Extras - You are fire

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the night sky, on the streets– It's all filled with your appearance.


"Do you really have to go?" Taeyeon and Jiyong had just came back from honeymoon after making up– he promised to be sincere with her and pay attention only to her. Taeyeon bit her lip, ruffling Jiyong's hair while sitting on his lap. Jiyong smiled sadly and rubbed his hand on her thigh reassuring her that he'd be back soon.

"I won't if you don't want me to– anything for you, love." It saddened Taeyeon that Jiyong still thought she didn't have trust in him. But, he wasn't the one to blame. He realised he did something wrong– something very wrong and it was an act that can be forgiven not forgetten. He just wanted Taeyeon to believe in him. And, she did.

"No, it's not like that... I'll be bored and alone." Jiyong laughed and pinched Taeyeon's leg causing her to yelp. "I promise to be back before you know it, love."

Taeyeon forcefully smiled and pressed her lips into a hard line. "I should... go back to packing your suitcase." Taeyeon said getting off his lap and went into their room, Jiyong followed her into the room. 

"I'll do it myself." Jiyong said and picked up Taeyeon to throw her down on the bed. He climbed on top as well and pulled her into his arms. "Ahh, you are so warm." Jiyong said and pressed Taeyeon's head into the space of his chest. Taeyeon slapped his hand and he pulled away quickly laughing.

"You're sleeping twenty four seven. Don't slack off. You're rubbing your laziness on me." Taeyeon laughed and swinged her legs to the side to get away when Jiyong quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back on the bed. He trapped her in his arms and used his legs to restrict her from moving at all. Taeyeon yelped and wiggled her but he didn't let go at all. 

"What did you say about me, woman? Did you say I'm a lazy man?" Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter