#24 U R

Once In A Life Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a long time, in my heart,
Full of clouds, it rains
For warm sun to shine,
I sincerely hoped.

CHECK WHAT CHAPTER YOU HAVE TO READ, TWO UPDATES
 

Jiyong held her trembling body in his arms all night, his limbs tightly wrapped around her body and her back pulled against his chest. It wasn't a necessary thing to do, because after few minutes of someone being by her side; calmed her down but Jiyong's inner-self insisted that he should... 

What made her so scared? What kind of nightmare was she having? What made her so afraid, whatever it was, Jiyong wanted to kill it. To destroy whatever caused her hurt. In the back of his mind, he was asking himself questions too, why do I care so much? why aren't I letting her go? Why does my heart beat so fast when I'm with her if the marriage has just been done to benefit both parties? His head hurt from thinking too much, his eyes felt droopy but he felt the need of not closing them- not sleeping just in case she started panicking again.

Having her against him, felt nice, felt relaxing and Jiyong would be lying through his crooked teeth if he said that it didn't feel right. When he was with Jimin, something never felt right, maybe it was the guilt of cheating on his innocent, unaware wife that was always waiting for him. She never questioned a thing, never asked anything. Why have you come so late? Who you were with? Why did it take so long? 

He expected interrogations like that but whenever he came home after being with Jimin, she was always either sleeping or doing some house stuff. They never had a proper conversation than more than one hour. It bothered Jiyong, that it didn't seem to bother Taeyeon.

He asked her what made her so afraid at night, she joked and answered him with, "Memories."

"Memories?" He repeated.

"That come to haunt me." He didn't question further, he simply held her like that each night. Maybe she knew or maybe not. That didn't matter, all the mattered was that her soul and mind was at peace and that made him relax a little too. He didn't know why.

And, without Taeyeon knowing, Jimin and Jiyong continued to have an affair. They didn't realise that six months had gone by. It was only then when things started to change... for good and for bad.

"Honeymoon?" Jiyong choked out the words that were said by his mother that was sitting across from him in Jiyong's and Taeyeon's house. Jiyong's wife was busy in the kitchen, preparing something to eat as usual. 

"Honey-what?" Jiyong repeated in a hissing tone.

"Well of course, you guys are married and well." Kwon Mama stopped to offer Jiyong a devilish smirk. 

"I... don't know, mom. We agreed that-- You know this marriage is just meant to beneficial." 

"What are you talking about, son. I didn't marry you off just 'cause you can get the company. I married you to her because I like that young lady a lot and want her to have your children--" Jiyong abruptly stood up and covered his mother's mouth when he saw Taeyeon coming back with a tray of snacks. 

Taeyeon raised her brows, and smiled. "Here you go." She sat down next to the seat where Jiyong was sitting and looked at Jiyong in a wondering manner. 

"What a-are you doing?" She asked, noticing Jiyong's hand clapped over Mama Kwon's mouth. He withdrew his hand and swallowing hard, he returned back to her position. 

"Mother-son thing." Jiyong's mother replied and winked suggestively at Taeyeon who returned the favor by a warm smile. 

"Taeyeon-sshi why don't yo-" - "Why do you call her Taeyeon-sshi? Oh my world, what is this?" Mama Kwon rudely interrupted Jiyong who was talking with Taeyeon.

"What do you mean?" Jiyong asked raising his brows.

"Aigoo-yah. Why won't you drop the formalities already? You are married and heaven knows that she'll be bearing your babies--"

"Oh my gosh, mom!" Jiyong screamed his head off. Taeyeon eyes flew open and she forced a laugh, "W-what?" Taeyeon mumbled and Jiyong quickly turned to his wife, "I really want to drink apple juice, p-please can you bring me someee..?" 

"...Apple juice?" He quickly nodded his head and sent her back in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter